Palestine Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Israeli occupation barbarity and terror against native Palestinians continue unabated. Israel has to pay for its crimes. End the occupation. End apartheid.

67166362_2667892266563558_5647533324499943424_n.jpg

I am not over emphasizing the importance of Israel. Just commenting on her use of the word MOTHER FUCKER and you equating it with the word “ liar”
How was Trump corrupt? You mean Hilary and Bill Clinton ( among others ) are honest?

I think what you don’t understand is this. Using the word MF is rude and crude but this vulgarity is unfortunately a sign of a generation. I do not like it but I am seeing it too much. When Tlaib originally said I think it was a private conversation? Either way, marketing T-shirt’s with is not what I like to see and I would not buy it.

Just as bad, in my opinion, is an elected representative yelling at the President “you lie” as he was talking. That to is beyond the pale of acceptable behavior.

I am almost 60. I wasn’t raised to accept this kind of behavior. It shouldn’t be tolerated. But I think I am outnumbered.

Oh... so calling the President a MOTHER FUCKER is “ ok” because it was a “ private conversation?” How does everyone know about it then?

Making “ excuses” for her Vulgar language because of her “ generation?” If a young Jewish politician called her that name you wouldn’t be making excuses; you would crucify them
A elected Representative yelling “ You lie” is just as bad as a elected Representative calling the President MF, laughing about it and making shirts with her foul mouth words?
Please, go back to drinking your Palestinian Kool Aid
I don’t care what people say in private conversations. Do you?

I did say I think marketing a T-shirt was not appropriate (assuming she was the one who did so).

I don’t think it has anything to do whether one is Jewish or not so why bring that up?

Is it ok to yell you lie at tbe President?

A “ private conversation “ that everyone knows about?
You say you don’t condone what is written on her T shirts but don’t condemn it the way you condemn the Rep. that yelled “ You lie”

It has nothing to do with being Jewish; Just using it as an example of your double standard which starts by making excuses
If a Jewish Rep. did what she did to her you would crucify them for their racism and bigotry

Private conversations get broken into all the time don't they?

And yes. There is a difference. Yelling something to the presidents face is different then saying something to your child.

What double standard? If a Jewish person had done it, I would regard it no differently.

You have no understanding of American politics.

How do you know it was just a “ private conversation? If a Jewish person made up a shirt like that you would not view it any differently?

Comparing what was said to the President to what she did putting it in the same category as saying something to your child ?

You”re the one who doesn’t understand American Politics

On this day five years ago, Israeli warplanes bombed a residential building in Gaza killing Ibrahim Kilani, his wife, and their five children.

67148782_2666310936721691_6471756351969165312_n.jpg

Heartbreaking. Palestinian mother tries to calm down her daughter this morning after they were forced out of their home which was later demolished by the Israeli forces in Jerusalem's village of Sur Baher.

67404035_2666138503405601_4060855882894802944_n.jpg

Israeli occupation barbarity and terror against native Palestinians continue unabated. Israel has to pay for its crimes. End the occupation. End apartheid.

67166362_2667892266563558_5647533324499943424_n.jpg

The occupation of the West Bank won't end as long as ppl call the city of Haifa occupied. This is the same reason the BDS movement will never work. Once the Palestinians will give up their dream of taking over all of Israel, then real solutions to this problem can be fully explored.

Heartbreaking. Palestinian mother tries to calm down her daughter this morning after they were forced out of their home which was later demolished by the Israeli forces in Jerusalem's village of Sur Baher.

67404035_2666138503405601_4060855882894802944_n.jpg

tGXhD1a.jpg

Pallywood shenanigans and compulsive lying...

Last edited:
If this is not terrorism, what is it then?

67403555_2667891263230325_1048062747113160704_n.jpg

Mother of stabber: “Muhammad was a real man… a butcher, a lion”

Mother of terrorist Muhammad Sa’id Ali: I’m the mother of heroic Martyr Muhammad Sa’id Muhammad Ali (i.e., terrorist, wounded 3). Muhammad Sa’id… 19, who ascended [to Heaven]… at the Damascus Gate, while carrying out a stabbing operation in "occupied" Jerusalem... Martyrdom-death is glory, honor, and pride, and at the same time, it is a difficult farewell for the mother and the members of the Martyr’s household… We received condolences over Muhammad and congratulations because Muhammad achieved Martyrdom-death…

Let every Jihadi mother know - if they choose to celebrate the destruction of victims' homes, they don't get to live in theirs.

Shusha you agree with this.

Why?

Have I taken those positions?

Have I EVER denied Israel (and Jews) their rights to self defense?

Have I EVER called them foreigners?

SERIOUSLY?????

You tend to call them settlers, but means the same. Shrug. No Jews in Judea. And yep, I've seen you stand up for Tlaib and Sarsour. And yep, denial of right to Jerusalem as a capital. And rights to cultural integrity.

They call themselves settlers.

Jerusalem is claimed by both sides as you know.

Cultural integrity? Not sure what you mean by that.

AND AGAIN:
Have I EVER denied Israel (and Jews) their rights to self defense?

Have I EVER called them foreigners?

WHEN have I supported no Jews in Judea????

Shrug.

Only Jews are negatively referred by default as "occupiers" and "settlers".

Arabs call themselves settlers, and invaders (just not in western media) - they even place it on the flag, and have official settlement plans .But unlike Jews, when referring to Arabs as such it's either considered bigotry or their "natural right".

68346216_1007030869688782_2219326446428487680_n.jpg

The Pan-Arab colors are black, white, green, and red. Individually, each of the four Pan-Arab colors were intended to represent a certain Arab dynasty, or era.[3] The black was the Abbasid dynastic color; white was the Umayyad dynastic color; green was the Fatimid dynastic color;[4] and red was the Hashemite dynastic color and also represented the Ottoman Empire.

Q.Which one of these Caliphates didn't invade?

I wonder.

Is it possible for you to imagine that maybe, just maybe, more than ONE people have rights to the same place and they should co-exhist equally?

EQUALLY?

No dhimmi status for anyone?

Equally? Let’s talk when there is a 20% Jewish minority in Gaza, in PA controlled territory, and in Jordan.

Shusha, I think it's been beyond clear by now - there's no one to talk to.
You're giving the benefit of the doubt to the wrong people,
who only see Your good intentions as a sign of weakness.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back