Palestine Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Palestinian youth demonstrate in Nablus, demanding peace and calling for non-violent opposition to the occupation.

zimam2.jpg

Palestinian youth in Nablus: ‘Unite and stop with the division’ | +972 Magazine

It says in the article, that you posted, that these students want an independent society that is democratic, tolerant and secular. Could that be possible, especially under the Hamas thugs?

Palestinian youth demonstrate in Nablus, demanding peace and calling for non-violent opposition to the occupation.

zimam2.jpg

Palestinian youth in Nablus: ‘Unite and stop with the division’ | +972 Magazine

It says in the article, that you posted, that these students want an independent society that is democratic, tolerant and secular. Could that be possible, especially under the Hamas thugs?
You watch too much propaganda.

The American International School in Gaza

Tinmore, do you ever watch Hollie's videos?

Hollie, do you ever watch Tinmore's videos?

Does anyone else watch these videos or are they being posted for nothing?

Tinmore, do you ever watch Hollie's videos?

Hollie, do you ever watch Tinmore's videos?

Does anyone else watch these videos or are they being posted for nothing?

I never bother to watch tinmore's videos. They're so often Press TV or Pallywood Studios produced nonsense.

The videos I post, well, I go as far as read the title. Largely, I'm just having a bit of fun at tinmore's expense. I'll admit to getting a laugh at his frantic, youtube cut and paste gee-had when he perceives a slight to his islamic terrorist heroes.

The First All-Female Radio Station In Gaza Calls For Equality

Gaza women's TV channel blocked by Hamas
Authorities in Gaza have blocked the launch of a women's television channel there, just before it was due to go on air.

_100090604_6a7a54ca-77d8-420b-9eb7-03b95bf30a31.jpg

Officials from the Palestinian militant Islamist group Hamas, which dominates the territory, said Taif TV had not obtained the necessary licenses.
However the channel said it had met all the legal requirements.
Civil liberties groups have long criticized Hamas for what they say is a poor record on women's rights in Gaza.

The Palestinian independent Maan news agency said Hamas had on Sunday banned a launch party for the channel, after which it was meant to begin broadcasting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back