Palestine Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I read the phrase “a special kind of stupid”, I immediately thought “Islamist Death Cultists”

Search

For the third time in one week, dumb Palestinian terrorists firebombed a Jerusalem hospital which treats Jews and Arabs, including Palestinian terrorists who get shot by Israeli forces after committing terrorist attacks against Israelis.

A special kind of stupid.

Terrorists firebomb Jerusalem hospital
A firebomb thrown at a Jerusalem hospital was the third such attack by Arab terrorists in a week.
WORLDISRAELNEWS.COM

When I read the phrase “a special kind of stupid”, I immediately thought “Islamist Death Cultists”

Search

For the third time in one week, dumb Palestinian terrorists firebombed a Jerusalem hospital which treats Jews and Arabs, including Palestinian terrorists who get shot by Israeli forces after committing terrorist attacks against Israelis.

A firebomb thrown at a Jerusalem hospital was the third such attack by Arab terrorists in a week.
WORLDISRAELNEWS.COM
your photo is from 2014
Bombas incendiarias en autobús de Niñas a su Bat Mitzva Sólo Arutz Sheva informa

Search

WORLDISRAELNEWS.COM
your photo is from 2014
Bombas incendiarias en autobús de Niñas a su Bat Mitzva Sólo Arutz Sheva informa

It’s not my photo.

What does Juan Cole have written on the matter that you can plagiarize?

Search

WORLDISRAELNEWS.COM
your photo is from 2014

It’s not my photo.

The photo is first used in 2014,
Donations
Thank you to all of my supporters for your generosity and your encouragement of an independent press! Checks to

Juan Cole
P. O. Box 32509
Los Angeles, CA

About

Search

WORLDISRAELNEWS.COM
your photo is from 2014

It’s not my photo.

The photo is first used in 2014,
Donations
Thank you to all of my supporters for your generosity and your encouragement of an independent press! Checks to

Juan Cole
P. O. Box 32509
Los Angeles, CA

About

I require you to make a large donation as payment for the material you plagiarized.

“The Plight of the children in the islamist Death Cult”

Why does anyone question the mental deficiency of children who are raised in an Islamic Death Cult?

In recognition of International Women's Day

Uh huh. Zionism (Jewish liberation and self-determination) as a form of (evil) patriarchy while Arab Palestinian liberation and self-determination is a form of feminism (good). (~15:00)

Disgusting.

In recognition of International Women's Day

"Israel's complicity in oppression of people around the world..."

Are you KIDDING me? She is trying to sell the idea that Israel is oppressing people around the world? WTF?!

Virulent, toxic antisemitism at its finest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back