Palestine Today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just FYI You just posted a video of a girl who's name is "Heavenly Jihad" (Jannah Jihad)
and You still don't understand how they end up in jail :cuckoo:

Oh my, the violence. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Yes yet another one of Your favorite Erdogan girls You Islamist misfits proudly pimp , who's name happens to be "Heavenly Jihad".
:oops8:

This is another one,
and Yes -incitement to murder IS violence.

Q.What would happen to a US citizen publicly calling for violent riots and murder?

If I remember correctly, our senate unanimously voted in favor of Israel's murders in Gaza.

Link?

Why do you post here when you know so little?

U.S. Senate Unanimously Approves Resolution Giving Full Support of Israel on Gaza

U.S. Senate unanimously approves resolution giving full support of Israel on Gaza

There seems to be this odd correlation with Islamics driving vehicles and multitudes of people being run down. France, Germany, Israel, and elsewhere have had their citizens run down by Islamics driving cars and trucks.

Maybe you people need to be segregated so you’re less of a threat.

Just FYI You just posted a video of a girl who's name is "Heavenly Jihad" (Jannah Jihad)

Yes yet another one of Your favorite Erdogan girls You Islamist misfits proudly pimp , who's name happens to be "Heavenly Jihad".

This is another one,

Q.What would happen to a US citizen publicly calling for violent riots and murder?

If I remember correctly, our senate unanimously voted in favor of Israel's murders in Gaza.

Link?

U.S. Senate Unanimously Approves Resolution Giving Full Support of Israel on Gaza

U.S. Senate unanimously approves resolution giving full support of Israel on Gaza

Nothing in your cut and paste slogans supports your claim.

Why do you continue to cut and paste slogans you can’t defend? You must be suffering from the debilitating disease known as Islamism.

This is another one,

Link?

Good!
Now when are You going to answer the question about Your Qatari princess?

This is another one,

Link?

That’s really terrible. Are you going to send threatening emails to those kuffar, Jooooo catering senators?

This calls for gee-had sweetie. Don’t be a slouch. Gee-had is your duty.

:umno:

Kiswani is from an Indian family, as many troops from that region were part of the invading British army... sums up all You need to know about the UNRWA "refugees" fraud.

ShowImage.ashx

Keswani Family Fund
Keswani funds will support scholarships through the AAP India Giani program. With enough funding, the intention is to bring one additional scholar each year from India for advanced neonatal training in one of the centers of excellence.

Dr. Nandkumar Hemraj Keswani was the first appointed Professor and one of the founding leaders at All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi, India from its inception in 1956, serving as Professor of Anatomy and History of Medicine, and later its Dean and Interim Director. To help set up a leading medical institution in independent India, the Keswanis left the Mayo Clinic and moved back to India, a sacrifice for which his students and country remain forever indebted.
He was instrumental in elevating AIIMS to its sustained status as India's leading medical school and research institution.

Last edited:
Palestinians Becoming More Extreme, Support for Terrorism on the Rise

Poll: Palestinians Becoming Even More Extreme, Support for Terrorism on the Rise

23% of respondents expressed support for one state for both peoples – effectively abolishing the Jewish state – up 5 percentage points from last year.

An overwhelming majority of 96% of those polled oppose the establishment of a Palestinian state without Jerusalem as its capital.

Less Palestinians today support the idea of a negotiated solution with Israel, down from 37% in February 2017 to 25% in 2018.

Palestinians who supported “armed resistance” against Israel – usually in the form of terror attacks – was 25%, up 5 percentage points from last year.

I’m still surprised that we westerners define the above as “extreme”. These are just pious Arabs-Moslems who follow the literal verses of their Korans.

Last edited:

Poll: Palestinians Becoming Even More Extreme, Support for Terrorism on the Rise

23% of respondents expressed support for one state for both peoples – effectively abolishing the Jewish state – up 5 percentage points from last year.

An overwhelming majority of 96% of those polled oppose the establishment of a Palestinian state without Jerusalem as its capital.

Less Palestinians today support the idea of a negotiated solution with Israel, down from 37% in February 2017 to 25% in 2018.

Palestinians who supported “armed resistance” against Israel – usually in the form of terror attacks – was 25%, up 5 percentage points from last year.

I’m still surprised that we westerners define the above as “extreme”. These are just pious Arabs-Moslems who follow the literal verses of their Korans.
OK, and?

OK, and?

Your vacant-minded quips are a hoot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back