Palestine Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hamas deputy leader says to continue Iran ties, armed fight

DUBAI (Reuters) - The deputy head of the Palestinian Islamist group Hamas vowed to keep close ties with Israel’s arch-enemy Iran and to maintain its weapons, Iranian media reported on Sunday, rejecting Israeli preconditions for any peace talks.

Hamas, which is designated as a terrorist group by Western countries and Israel, signed a reconciliation deal this month with Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas’s Fatah faction.

“Undoubtedly, the Palestinian resistance forces will never give up ... their arms,” the semi-official news agency Mehr quoted Saleh Arouri as saying at a meeting with the Iranian parliament’s speaker Ali Larijani in Tehran.

(Iranian Ayatollahs of the Islamic revolution - during Hamas demostrations in Gaza)
AP_120211111659.jpg

Just FYI You just posted a video of a girl who's name is "Heavenly Jihad" (Jannah Jihad)
and You still don't understand how they end up in jail :cuckoo:

Oh my, the violence. :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Yes yet another one of Your favorite Erdogan girls You Islamist misfits proudly pimp , who's name happens to be "Heavenly Jihad".
:oops8:

This is another one,
and Yes -incitement to murder IS violence.

Q.What would happen to a US citizen publicly calling for violent riots and murder?

Just FYI You just posted a video of a girl who's name is "Heavenly Jihad" (Jannah Jihad)

Yes yet another one of Your favorite Erdogan girls You Islamist misfits proudly pimp , who's name happens to be "Heavenly Jihad".

This is another one,

Q.What would happen to a US citizen publicly calling for violent riots and murder?

What does it say about a cultural dynamic where parents use their children as chattel to advance an agenda of hate and self destruction?

This is another one,

If I remember correctly, our senate unanimously voted in favor of Israel's murders in Gaza.

This is another one,

If I remember correctly, our senate unanimously voted in favor of Israel's murders in Gaza.

P F Tinmore that's Your hero #Erdogan-girl,
cousin of the Chief Sharia Judge.

Last edited:

This is another one,

Link?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back