Palestine Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
The police in Ferguson were trained in Israel. So...yeah.

You've got to be kidding me. So Jews are now responsible for the actions of every LEO in the world? Next you'll be saying that all Scots are responsible for the actions of my children. (Except not. Because not Joooooos.)

But it does confirm my earlier suspicions and claim that Arab Palestinians are incapable of accepting any responsibility for their own actions.

You've got to be kidding me. So Jews are now responsible for the actions of every LEO in the world? Next you'll be saying that all Scots are responsible for the actions of my children. (Except not. Because not Joooooos.)

But it does confirm my earlier suspicions and claim that Arab Palestinians are incapable of accepting any responsibility for their own actions.
Why do you post here when you know so little?

Q. Why because You post videos by al-Jazeerah and Soros funded organization and deny anything that doesn't say "Israel is evil"? Is this what makes You think You know what You're talking about?

If what BtS were presenting wasn't exposed as fabrication, and if what they were saying is truth - our soldiers would simply lay their arms, however daily reality proves them wrong. As a society evenly divided between left and right with all that criticism from within (You quoted an Israeli ngo), our soldiers keep protecting us proudly -directly confronting the lies of that tiny group:

While Your Islamist heroes drown in tunnels they dig like rats and hide underneath their womens' skirts.

Last edited:
Another chance? An Egyptian effort to revive Palestinian reconciliation
01 March 2018

Reconciliation efforts are returning to Cairo. The new head of Egyptian intelligence, General Abbas Kamel, has been conducting a series of intensive talks with the Hamas leadership headed by Ismail Haniya since the 10th of the month. In fact, because of the importance of the talks, all senior Hamas figures from abroad were also summoned to Cairo, including Salah al-'Aruri, deputy head of the Hamas political bureau.

According to Egyptian sources, Egyptian intelligence did not allow the delegation led by Ismail Haniya to go to Qatar for consultations with the other members of the leadership and they were forced to come to Egypt.

Egypt wants to minimize Qatar's involvement in Palestinian issues and to allow the UAE "a foothold" in the humanitarian aid to the Gaza Strip.

Egypt resumed its meetings with the Hamas leadership, while the Egyptian army was conducting a major military operation against the Da'as branch in Sinai, and the meetings between Egyptian intelligence and Hamas were halted for several weeks due to the deadlock between Fatah and Hamas, General Khaled Fawzi by President al-Sisi.

The head of the new intelligence, General Abbas Kamel, is also the head of the office of President al-Sisi, and he is actually his right hand for all intents and purposes and enjoys his full trust.

As a result of the talks, an Egyptian intelligence delegation arrived from Cairo to the Gaza Strip to begin dealing with landmines that prevent the reconciliation process.

Sources in Hamas in the Gaza Strip who were in contact with the Egyptian delegation said that the talks were taking place in a positive atmosphere and that Egypt initiated this move to save the Gaza Strip from collapse due to the severe humanitarian crisis in which it is located.

The Egyptians fear that the difficult economic situation will lead to a new outbreak and a round of fighting with Israel, which could destabilize Egypt as well.

Therefore, Egypt informed the Hamas delegation that it intended to open the Rafah crossing almost permanently to the movement of residents on both sides of the border and to the passage of goods.

The Egyptians announced that they would begin to prepare a free trade zone in northern Sinai immediately after the end of the military operation against Da'ash. The Egyptian trend is to allow unlimited entry of goods into the Gaza Strip in order to reduce the dependence of the Gaza Strip on Israel.

Egypt is presenting an option - a direct counterbalance to the al-Thani Tamimi (Qatar) - Iran collaboration with Hamas:
khamenei_hamas_13901123_1119018.jpg

Last edited:

Why do you post your dishonest nonsense?

In recognition of International Women's Day

"Israel's complicity in oppression of people around the world..."

Are you KIDDING me? She is trying to sell the idea that Israel is oppressing people around the world? WTF?!

Virulent, toxic antisemitism at its finest.

So, as usual, there is nothing you can offer to support your conspiracy theories, fraudulent claims and dishonest accusations.

That taqiyya of yours is not working too well.

Are you KIDDING me? She is trying to sell the idea that Israel is oppressing people around the world? WTF?!

So, as usual, there is nothing you can offer to support your conspiracy theories, fraudulent claims and dishonest accusations.

Spamming the thread with your silly YouTube videos does nothing to support your fraudulent claims.

Spamming the thread with your silly YouTube videos does nothing to support your fraudulent claims.

Is that the best you can do?
:lame2:

I'm simply pointing out your baseless claims confirmed by your inability to offer any corroboration.

Your taqiyya is a gross failure.

You're left to pointless YouTube videos and silly emoticons.

I'm simply pointing out your baseless claims confirmed by your inability to offer any corroboration.

Are you trying to cover the fact that you do not know what you are talking about?

Are you trying to cover the fact that you do not know what you are talking about?

Obviously not. You were tasked with supporting your baseless claims and here you are, in full retreat, sidestepping around those baseless claims.

That You live in some lala land, ready to single out and blame Israel on any potential police crime in the US - does not mean that YOU understand something.

This quiet well represents Palestinian mentality - ignore and blame everything on Israel.

Now in reality, even the most neutral countries don't agree with Your fantasies of entitlement to violence without consequence - this is SWITZERLAND:

Does Israel force their police to do something? No

Now let's look further:

France, Britain and the US plan to improve cooperation between intelligence and police

Counterterrorism and Law Enforcement Cooperation: Germany and the United States have a robust cooperative relationship on counterterrorism, law enforcement and homeland security matters. Through the Security Cooperation Group, the Department of Homeland Security and the German Federal Interior Ministry enhanced bilateral cooperation on aviation security, cyber security, countering violent extremism and transnational crime. Germany and the United States also signed a first-of-its-kind Preventing and Combating Serious Crime (PCSC) Agreement in 2008 to allow information sharing of fingerprints on suspected criminals and terrorists. In addition, Germany plays an important leadership role in advancing counterterrorism cooperation between the United States and the European Union.

Q.Are Germany and France complicit in any potential crime by an American policemen?
According to Your logic YES.

Last edited:
Counterterrorism and Law Enforcement Cooperation: Germany and the United States have a robust cooperative relationship on counterterrorism, law enforcement and homeland security matters.
Indeed, that is the euphemism.

Counterterrorism and Law Enforcement Cooperation: Germany and the United States have a robust cooperative relationship on counterterrorism, law enforcement and homeland security matters.
Funny how Islamist fans use the same words and think they can redefine 'em to the exact opposite. Because Your arguments can't stand up to the twisted standards You create.

So let me understand that logic - US police is responsible for potential crimes committed by German police?

Last edited:
Indeed, you are not paying attention if you ignore the growing necessity for western nations to share data on threats posed by Islamic terrorists.

Information sharing on counter terrorism in the EU has reached an all-time high

INFORMATION SHARING ON COUNTER TERRORISM IN THE EU HAS REACHED AN ALL-TIME HIGH.

I think you will find that counter terrorism is focused on countering Islamic terrorism. Not to many attacks on public bodies by heavily armed, radical Lutherans that I can find.

Karma Nabulsi

No No... wait a sec :auiqs.jpg::laughing0301:

This is the funnies load of smug faced self contradictory BS I've seen in a long time.
So a self proclaimed PLO representative complains about international cooperation on counter terrorism?
GOOD!

Let's examine just the setting - an anchor who suggest instigating an uprising inside Israel and on it's borders is interviewing a PLO representative - AND THEY give opinions on HOW TO POLICE BETTER :cuckoo:

I don't need to address all the pompous claims by these 2 self righteous saints, just point out the self evident gems:

PLO rep.: "Our resistance is non-violent, purely based on solidarity"
Anchor: "There're more Muslim spies being recruited by the west than members of terrorist organization combined"
PLO rep.: "Gathering information doesn't work, and acting upon it to catch criminals before they get to commit the crime - is against Democracy":nocknockHT:
Anchor: "Violation of human rights is unsustainable" -talking about Israel and the West, not IJ or Hamas
PLO rep: "The Western definition what's extreme has nothing to do with actual danger"
Anchor: "Having a country gather information and train spies links it directly to colonialism" :eusa_doh:
PLO: "Colonialism this, colonialism that, colonialism again....and at the end "invisible colonialism"

And then she drops the:
PLO rep.: " Religious people, conservative Muslims are THE LEEAAST likely people to be dangerous"

Then she deceitfully translates it for the good dhimmis to learn and remember:
PLO prep.:"Counter terrorism is simply intimidating people who make You uncomfortable, by merely what they say, the real problem is west has a wrong set of vague terms and values"...

You see P F Tinmore according to her - states shouldn't stand in the way of violent criminals until they finish their job - "it's not Democratic".
And You see western values are so vague , that apparently her non-violent organization suffers only because of "OTHER people WRONG set of values"

250px-Ap_munich905_t.jpg

:Munich massacre - Wikipedia,

because western reluctance to PLO example of "freedom of expression and Democracy" is only a philosophical misunderstanding in terms...
AN12295245ATTENTION-EDITORS.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Q. You didn't bring this video because You actually thought it was serious, right? Good joke.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back