Palestinian Authority Human Rights Violations Ignored by Media, West

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
Let's hear what an Arab Muslim has to say.

Palestinian Authority Human Rights Violations Ignored by Media, West

by Khaled Abu Toameh
February 11, 2014 at 5:00 am

Evidently, most Western governments, journalists and human rights organizations have chosen to endorse the Palestinian Authority's stance that the only evil-doers are the Israelis. And that is precisely why the ICHR report on the anarchy, lawlessness and human rights violations by the Palestinian Authority and Hamas will be completely ignored in the West.

A report issued by the Palestinian Independent Commission for Human Rights (ICHR) this week criticized the Palestinian Authority [PA] and Hamas for assaults on human rights and freedoms in the West Bank and Gaza Strip.

The report, which has been ignored by mainstream media and human rights organizations in the West, reveals that 10 Palestinians died in January 2014 in the West Bank and Gaza Strip as a result of anarchy, lawlessness and misuse of weapons.

Palestinian Authority Human Rights Violations Ignored by Media, West :: Gatestone Institute

I read about PA human and civil rights abuses all the time in the American media. The NY Times, CNN, Reuters, all cover these things. Its simply false to claim that the American media ignores these things.

Do you now??? Funny how I don't read about this all the time. I think I will take this Arab Muslim's word over yours any day, Victory? I hope you don't mind.

Forum List

Back