🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Palestinian Boy Allegedly Used As Human Shield Near Ofer

SherriMunnerlyn

VIP Member
Jun 11, 2012

Wednesday February 27, 2013 00:02 by Defense For Children International - Palestine Section

"Ramallah, 26 February 2013—Israeli soldiers forced a young Palestinian boy at gunpoint to walk among them while they confronted Palestinian demonstrators near Ofer prison outside Ramallah on February 17, Defence for Children International Palestine confirmed."

mustafawahdan.humanshield.02.26.13.jpg

http://www.imemc.org/article/65120

Sherri

Last edited:

Wednesday February 27, 2013 00:02 by Defense For Children International - Palestine Section

"Ramallah, 26 February 2013—Israeli soldiers forced a young Palestinian boy at gunpoint to walk among them while they confronted Palestinian demonstrators near Ofer prison outside Ramallah on February 17, Defence for Children International Palestine confirmed."

Sherri
What's the punch line?

Sherri
What's the punch line?

No punch line, that is the title of the article as written and and I included the first paragraph.

Israel using Palestinian children as human shields, there is nothing new there, either.

The report is from a children's human rights group, I belive additional information about Israel's use of children as human shields is addressed in the article.

This is the second mention I have read today of Israel using children as human shields.

Earlier I viewed a photo of a child sitting on an Israeli jeep, allegedly also being used as a human shield, and if I can locate it again I will post it.

Sherri

Sherri
What's the punch line?

No punch line, that is the title of the article as written and and I included the first paragraph.

Israel using Palestinian children as human shields, there is nothing new there, either.

The report is from a children's human rights group, I belive additional information about Israel's use of children as human shields is addressed in the article.

This is the second mention I have read today of Israel using children as human shields.

Earlier I viewed a photo of a child sitting on an Israeli jeep, allegedly also being used as a human shield, and if I can locate it again I will post it.

Sherri
Thanx.

Sherri
What's the punch line?

Sherri

More from the article:

"Since 2004, DCI-Palestine has documented 20 cases of Palestinian children used as human shields by Israeli forces, 19 of which occurred after the 2005 decision by the Israeli High Court of Justice prohibiting the practice under Israeli domestic law. “We are deeply concerned by the continued use of Palestinian children as human shields,” said Ayed Abu Eqtaish, Accountability Program Director at DCI-Palestine. “Israeli forces continue to blatantly disregard international law, as well as their own domestic law. We demand that the Israeli authorities conduct a prompt, transparent and impartial investigation and hold the perpetrators accountable.”"

Palestinian Boy Allegedly Used As Human Shield Near Ofer - International Middle East Media Center

The article states the nine year old boy was detained for several hours by soldiers, this may be the same boy I saw the photo of earlier today.

Sherri

What's the punch line?

Sherri

More from the article:

"Since 2004, DCI-Palestine has documented 20 cases of Palestinian children used as human shields by Israeli forces, 19 of which occurred after the 2005 decision by the Israeli High Court of Justice prohibiting the practice under Israeli domestic law. “We are deeply concerned by the continued use of Palestinian children as human shields,” said Ayed Abu Eqtaish, Accountability Program Director at DCI-Palestine. “Israeli forces continue to blatantly disregard international law, as well as their own domestic law. We demand that the Israeli authorities conduct a prompt, transparent and impartial investigation and hold the perpetrators accountable.”"

Palestinian Boy Allegedly Used As Human Shield Near Ofer - International Middle East Media Center

The article states the nine year old boy was detained for several hours by soldiers, this may be the same boy I saw the photo of earlier today.

Sherri
That's one would be terrorist who wont be throwing rocks when he reaches puberty.

Sherri

More from the article:

Sherri
That's one would be terrorist who wont be throwing rocks when he reaches puberty.

So, you see this as a good thing, Israel using 9 year old Palestinian children as human shields?

Sherri

Which begs the question, what such a young boy doing near Ofer prison to begin with?:eusa_whistle:

Leave sherri alone she is admitting that her kith and kin are such disgusting
animals that just walking among them is dangerous for civilized humans---she
is right it is

Sherri

Yawn..... Where's the condemnation when Palestinians use their kids as human shields and they die? :cuckoo:

Which begs the question,(PV) why did this boy's parents bring him into an area of stone throwing in the first place?

Which begs the question,(PV) why did this boy's parents bring him into an area of stone throwing in the first place?

Because when it comes to their own " cause" they have a warped sense of values . They always did and always will . When it comes to Hamas putting women and children where they have their weapons ,or in a known target and they are killed there is no problem. When it comes to "suicide bombings" they are considered martyrs and there is no problem. If anything, a street is named after them . This gives them another "chance" to scream and yell, They were born uncivilized and will die uncivilized:eek:

Sherri

Yawn..... Where's the condemnation when Palestinians use their kids as human shields and they die? :cuckoo:

I cannot respond to something not happening.

Because when it comes to their own " cause" they have a warped sense of values . They always did and always will . When it comes to Hamas putting women and children where they have their weapons ,or in a known target and they are killed there is no problem. When it comes to "suicide bombings" they are considered martyrs and there is no problem. If anything, a street is named after them . This gives them another "chance" to scream and yell, They were born uncivilized and will die uncivilized:eek:

So, you support this child being used as a human shield?

Sherri

It's never happened? They don't do it? You are a typical Pro Palestinian Liar :eek::cuckoop

It's never happened? They don't do it? You are a typical Pro Palestinian Liar :eek::cuckoop
That is right, there is no report of an Israeli child or Palestinian child being used as a human shield by Palestinians, documented by human rights groups, we see only reports of Palestinian children used as human shields by Israeli officials by human rights groups.

And no matter what any other person has done from the beginning of time, it does not justify this war crime carried out by Israel, addressed in the OP. It is not a defense in a war crimes trial that others have done it too. Sherri

That is right, there is no report of an Israeli child or Palestinian child being used as a human shield by Palestinians, documented by human rights groups, we see only reports of Palestinian children used as human shields by Israeli officials by human rights groups.

DEFLECTION !!!!! There is NEVER any report of abuse as long as its done by Arabs !! Never saw reports of "abuse" when it pertains to be headings, "Honor Killings", etc, etc . :eek:

And no matter what any other person has done from the beginning of time, it does not justify this war crime carried out by Israel, addressed in the OP. It is not a defense in a war crimes trial that others have done it too. Sherri

Typical double standard of the Pro Palestinian Mentality . If this were a Palestinian doing this to a child ( it has been done before) there would be no comment. If this was an Israeli murdered by Palestinians she would be handing out the Candy

Forum List

Back