🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Palestinian Boy Allegedly Used As Human Shield Near Ofer

Which begs the question,(PV) why did this boy's parents bring him into an area of stone throwing in the first place?

Because when it comes to their own " cause" they have a warped sense of values . They always did and always will . When it comes to Hamas putting women and children where they have their weapons ,or in a known target and they are killed there is no problem. When it comes to "suicide bombings" they are considered martyrs and there is no problem. If anything, a street is named after them . This gives them another "chance" to scream and yell, They were born uncivilized and will die uncivilized:eek:

So, you support this child being used as a human shield?

This child most likely was used as human shield by his parents.

Parents who send their children to the mercy of an armed soldier, are mentally sick and should have their young taken away:cool:

Yawn..... Where's the condemnation when Palestinians use their kids as human shields and they die? :cuckoo:

I cannot respond to something not happening.

It's never happened? They don't do it? You are a typical Pro Palestinian Liar :eek::cuckoop

We know it happened and happening all the time.

But don't confuse Sherri with facts.

When pointing out human shields' argument with Sherri, I admitted to her once I knew of a few cases when Soldiers did an awful tactical error by using children at 2 specific cases that could have been considered human shielding. I told her this is unacceptable and at any time should be investigated.

Then I innocently asked, foolishly expecting the same amount of honesty from said poster, "What about the situations where Palestinians THEMSELVES used their children as shields"?

And Ms. truth and honesty barked that'll never happen or EVER happened by Palestininans, that I was a "Zionist liar" and "disgrace for humanity".

Apperently, the "sake of honesty" she demands of a Zionist, she doesn't demand from herself.

No punch line, that is the title of the article as written and and I included the first paragraph.

Israel using Palestinian children as human shields, there is nothing new there, either.

The report is from a children's human rights group, I belive additional information about Israel's use of children as human shields is addressed in the article.

This is the second mention I have read today of Israel using children as human shields.

Earlier I viewed a photo of a child sitting on an Israeli jeep, allegedly also being used as a human shield, and if I can locate it again I will post it.

Sherri

More from the article:

"Since 2004, DCI-Palestine has documented 20 cases of Palestinian children used as human shields by Israeli forces, 19 of which occurred after the 2005 decision by the Israeli High Court of Justice prohibiting the practice under Israeli domestic law. “We are deeply concerned by the continued use of Palestinian children as human shields,” said Ayed Abu Eqtaish, Accountability Program Director at DCI-Palestine. “Israeli forces continue to blatantly disregard international law, as well as their own domestic law. We demand that the Israeli authorities conduct a prompt, transparent and impartial investigation and hold the perpetrators accountable.”"

Palestinian Boy Allegedly Used As Human Shield Near Ofer - International Middle East Media Center

The article states the nine year old boy was detained for several hours by soldiers, this may be the same boy I saw the photo of earlier today.

Sherri
That's one would be terrorist who wont be throwing rocks when he reaches puberty.

When he reaches puberty he might be a SUICIDE BOMBER Sheri would be PROUD of that !!! :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

Is that really the best response you could come up with? Do you think people are that naive? Try again.

Because when it comes to their own " cause" they have a warped sense of values . They always did and always will . When it comes to Hamas putting women and children where they have their weapons ,or in a known target and they are killed there is no problem. When it comes to "suicide bombings" they are considered martyrs and there is no problem. If anything, a street is named after them . This gives them another "chance" to scream and yell, They were born uncivilized and will die uncivilized:eek:

It's never happened? They don't do it? You are a typical Pro Palestinian Liar :eek::cuckoop
That is right, there is no report of an Israeli child or Palestinian child being used as a human shield by Palestinians, documented by human rights groups, we see only reports of Palestinian children used as human shields by Israeli officials by human rights groups.

DEFLECTION !!!!! There is NEVER any report of abuse as long as its done by Arabs !! Never saw reports of "abuse" when it pertains to be headings, "Honor Killings", etc, etc . :eek:

The OP is about a Palestinian boy reported as used as a human shield by a children's human rights group! Deflection is you bringing up nonexistent events to divert from the topic! And accusing me of deflection when you do it is Hypocrisy!

Can you explain why you support Israelis using Palestinian children as human shields? It is a war crime!

Sherri

Is that really the best response you could come up with? Do you think people are that naive? Try again.

Streets have been named after Suicide Bombers ! Do you really think people are that stupid and niave that they would believe you? Try again :cuckoo:

Focus, please, the issue is a 9 year old boy used as a human shield by Israeli soldiers.

Which begs the question, what such a young boy doing near Ofer prison to begin with?:eusa_whistle:
No, it begs the question why you can't bring yourself to condemn something so obviously disgusting and wrong!

loinboy,

And all he would have to do to find out why the boy was where he was is read the article in the OP. He was walking home, he lived nearby.

"Around midday, Mustafa Wahdan, 9, told DCI-Palestine that he was on his way home from his older brother’s car wash service, approximately 300 meters (1000 feet) from Ofer checkpoint, when clashes intensified, forcing him to take shelter in a nearby store. Israeli soldiers saw him enter the shop and rushed after him. They detained Mustafa, ordering him to raise his hands behind his head, and allegedly used him as a human shield for several hours while they fired teargas canisters and rubber bullets at stone-throwing protesters.

“Whenever they wanted to fire teargas or shoot bullets at the protesters, they would take me with them,” said Mustafa. “I was really scared that a stone might hit me or something.”
Mustafa said that one of the soldiers kept his rifle pointed at his back throughout the experience. He was finally let go when his father arrived at the scene and pleaded with the soldiers for his son’s release. “At home, Mustafa was still very scared,” said Mohammad Wahdan, Mustafa’s father. “He was silent and did not have his dinner. In the morning, my wife told me that Mustafa was shaking while he was sleeping. The following night, he wet himself.”"

Palestinian Boy Allegedly Used As Human Shield Near Ofer - International Middle East Media Center

Sherri

Which begs the question, what such a young boy doing near Ofer prison to begin with?:eusa_whistle:
No, it begs the question why you can't bring yourself to condemn something so obviously disgusting and wrong!

I say if there is a bad plant, cut it from it's root. So does the problem.

The soldiers' actions are obviously wrong ( if indeed the report is credible).

Still, those looney parents should be investigated for puting their child in line of fire.

Palestinian Boy Allegedly Used As Human Shield Near Ofer

Wednesday February 27, 2013 00:02 by Defense For Children International - Palestine Section

"Ramallah, 26 February 2013—Israeli soldiers forced a young Palestinian boy at gunpoint to walk among them while they confronted Palestinian demonstrators near Ofer prison outside Ramallah on February 17, Defence for Children International Palestine confirmed."

mustafawahdan.humanshield.02.26.13.jpg

Sherri
If human shields are so offensive to you perhaps you should be focusing more on the Palestinians themselves, who have turned their kids into ammunition.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n_YP6AtdwJQ]Terrorists Use Palestinian Civilians As Human Shields - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTu-AUE9ycs]Hamas using Palestinians as human shields: We desire Death as you desire Life - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70Oqo_wmuGo]Hamas Exploitation of Civilians as Human Shields - YouTube[/ame]

That is right, there is no report of an Israeli child or Palestinian child being used as a human shield by Palestinians, documented by human rights groups, we see only reports of Palestinian children used as human shields by Israeli officials by human rights groups.

DEFLECTION !!!!! There is NEVER any report of abuse as long as its done by Arabs !! Never saw reports of "abuse" when it pertains to be headings, "Honor Killings", etc, etc . :eek:

The OP is about a Palestinian boy reported as used as a human shield by a children's human rights group! Deflection is you bringing up nonexistent events to divert from the topic! And accusing me of deflection when you do it is Hypocrisy!

Can you explain why you support Israelis using Palestinian children as human shields? It is a war crime!

Sherri

Can you explain why I'm supposed to have " sympathy" for this kid when Pro- Palestinians don't have sympathy for Israelis who are Stabbed to death ? The OP is about a Palestinian boy being used as a " human shield" by the Israelis because there's a Double Standard. Are you O.K. with that? Apparently you are.

I'll " condemn" Israel when you condemn Hamas for Hiding out in Schools, hiding among kids, etc, etc. Not until then.:eek:

The thread is about Israels use of civilians and children as human shields. I am not responding to Roudys off topic posts which he brings up to divert this thread away from the topic raised in the OP. He can start his own thread and vomit up that slimy propaganda he thrives upon there.

Forum List

Back