🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Palestinian children tortured, used as shields by Israel: U.N.

Status
Not open for further replies.
When have the Israelis committed genocide or ethnic cleaning? This is new to me.
during the 1948 war. after the 1948 war ended. during the 1973 war. and now they are slowly cleansing Jerusalem of Arabs by stripping them, thousands every year, of their Permanent Residency.
Maybe the Arabs should not have attacked the Israelis after all, then, eh?

Welcome to your consequences.

Pro - Palestinian facts are usually fiction in the real world

Jerry_laughing.gif

"...He scored one, that one was clear cut. Falls far short of 'every'. I don't think he's going to bridge the gap."
Yeah... upon reflection... mebbe... and they DO say that even a broken clock is right twice a day. I also think you're right about that 'bridging the gap' business...
tongue_smile.gif

Citizens of the US, by virtue of their birth are considered to be loyal and naturalized citizens sign a loyalty oath and recite the pledge of allegience at citizenship ceremonies. Where did you study the American system?

Natural-born citizens of the USA don't have to declare allegiance to anyone or anything.

Forcing us to do such a thing would be Fascism, and the 2nd Amendment would be useful to stop such a travesty.

When I was a kid in grammar-school, we said the Pledge of Allegiance every morning. My parents took an oath of allegiance when they became citizens. And there is currently a spy on-the-run because he had no loyalty to the United States.

Because of something - I suspect Windows 8! - I can't see the precise post or ID the poster on that quote.
BUT, considering the thread and the board it was on, I wouldn't take the post too seriously. After all, it was on a blatant troll-and-whine thread down in the sub-basement........

Citizens of the US, by virtue of their birth are considered to be loyal and naturalized citizens sign a loyalty oath and recite the pledge of allegience at citizenship ceremonies. Where did you study the American system?

Natural-born citizens of the USA don't have to declare allegiance to anyone or anything.

Forcing us to do such a thing would be Fascism, and the 2nd Amendment would be useful to stop such a travesty.
Just one example of many oath takings: Everyone who enlists or re-enlists in the military pledges and signs an Oath of Allegience. Then there's the politicians, appointees, police,etc, etc,and so on and so forth. Jebus! Crack a book; you don't know how to google.

Just one example of many oath takings: Everyone who enlists or re-enlists in the military pledges and signs an Oath of Allegience. Then there's the politicians, appointees, police,etc, etc,and so on and so forth. Jebus! Crack a book; you don't know how to google.

There is no requirement for all citizens of the USA to take an oath of allegiance.

If there was, the 2nd Amendment would be used to kill suck Fascism.

There is no requirement for all citizens of the USA to take an oath of allegiance.

That isn't fascism. Just saying...

Pro - Palestinian facts are usually fiction in the real world

Israel never forced out any Arabs?

whatever man. Facts are facts.

It's just one of those unwelcome truths they try to white wash.

No, what we reject is the way things are portrayed.

Its not like Israel woke up one day and said "hey, let's kick out the Arabs."

What happened was that the Arabs started a war with the express goal of preventing the Jewish State of Israel from coming into existence. During that process, and in the time immediately following the war, Israel had to ensure its security by removing hostile forces.

Did that result in the elimination of all Arabs from Israel? Of course not, as there are Arabs who remain there as Israeli citizens.

But all we hear is the typical Arab logic. They constantly whine about the inevitable impact of their own actions.

P.S. We're still waiting for you to justify your broad, sweeping comment Hyrcanus (aka Otter).

Otay. You was right, I were wrong. Pardon me for denying the truth. Satisfied?

When have the Israelis committed genocide or ethnic cleaning? This is new to me.
during the 1948 war. after the 1948 war ended. during the 1973 war. and now they are slowly cleansing Jerusalem of Arabs by stripping them, thousands every year, of their Permanent Residency.
Maybe the Arabs should not have attacked the Israelis after all, then, eh?

Welcome to your consequences.
Usually it is best to let what he/she says to go in one ear and out the other (so to speak). I noticed he/she was blabbering on another USMessage Board forum condemning Israel once again when he/she conveniently neglected to speak about the actual genocides which have happened in other Middle East countries as well as Africa and Southeast Asia when there are forums there to discuss these issues. Evidently, he/she thinks it is more important to blabber about the so-called massacres committed by Israel and give a pass to the actual genocides committed elsewhere. This is why I really can't take such posters seriously.

Maybe they should not have attacked Israel in the first place?

Vae victus.

And the Germans blamed Kristalnacht on the Jewish Boycott of Germany.
As I've already said...

The Jews were not suicide-bombing the Germans, nor launching indiscriminate massed rocket attacks on the Germans, nor did they swear to drive the Germans into the North Sea, nor did the Jews collaborate with all of the Jewish-dominated countries surrounding Germany, nor did they join repeatedly with those Jewish-dominated neighbor-countries in order to make war on and slaughter the Germans, so...

When you've got a context-aware analogy that you can make along those lines, you go right ahead... until then, well... we'll just set your observations on the back-burner until you can actually substantiate them in an objective fashion...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back