🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Palestinian children tortured, used as shields by Israel: U.N.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have not indicated support nor opposition. I have speculated on what is probably going to be necessary as the last of the land is condemned, annexed and re-tasked.

oh, so you don't think it will be right or wrong. it will simply be "neccessary".
Correction. I think that it is probably going to prove necessary. I could be wrong. You-and-yours should certainly hope that I'm wrong, that much is certain.

Are you more clear now, on the difference between 'speculation' and 'fantasizing'?

Now, where were we?

Oh, yes...

We were looking for you to substantiate your claim that all of these so-called Right Wing Zionists were calling for the expulsion of the Muslim-Palestinians from Israel.

You've already had a crack at one of those whom you mistakenly labeled as such, and failed miserably, in substantiating your claim.

But I'm only one of a large number of folks whom you label Right-Wing Zionists, calling for the expulsion of the Palestinians.

Feel free to move on, and serve-up the NEXT target for your biased, faulty interpretations and assumptions.

Who knows... you may get lucky with one of your targets... but, so far, you're batting 0 for 1.

Next slide, please.

Last edited:
Correction. I think that it is probably going to prove necessary. I could be wrong. You-and-yours should certainly hope that I'm wrong, that much is certain.

Just as the Nazis felt it was eventually necessary to remove the Jewish problem from the planet Earth.

...If we wanted to hear from a Muslim Propaganda Fountain, we would have asked one of your female colleagues to turn-on the spray.

There's no need to be uncivil.
There's also no need to be evasive.

Tell us why we should believe you when you say that the Palestinians would not shift populations from Area A to B, given the right incentives?

What credentials do you bring to the table that render your opinion superior to that of others?

Another poster pointed out maybe on another thread - people have ties to places, particulary if they've been there for generations. I would imagine that may would fight rather than be moved and no incentive would be enough to go move into some refugee camp or squalor in another country.

Coyote, I think we'll find that this poster has a new and unusual 'definition' of "right-wing Zionist' with which none of us were previously familiar. He probably thinks that Philsy of Mondoscheisse is a 'centrist'.

Its a fact that every right-wing Zionist in this forum has called for Israel to exile the Palestinians, and one them called for all Gentiles in Israel to lose their citizenship.

I won't name him here cause that would be trolling/baiting, but I will provide a link to a thread where I can name him.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/usmb-badlands/299457-neo-zionist-trolls-5.html#post7431495

That is one person.

I'm looking for the "every" in your claim.:eusa_eh:

"...I agree,: those who accepted Israeli citizenship may be 'ethnic Palestinians', so to speak - but they function as Israeli citizens and there should be no distinction beween Israeli citizens of different ethnicity OR religion. I do not think the law makes any such distinction."
:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

That sounds right.

Any Arab who declares and demonstrates loyalty to the State of Israel should be accorded all the rights and privileges of Israeli citizenship.

That is certainly the way we would want to play it here in the United States, and that is certainly the way that most Western countries would want to play it...

But, then again, we are not Israel, nor are we faced with a large, hostile population in our midst, only a few hundred meters from our own backyards...

As a matter of personal opinion, I think it makes sense to encourage the Israelis to continue down that path - in granting loyal Arabs full trust and rights - while keeping in mind their own unique security concerns, which is a state of affairs that we do not have to cope with.

Chances are, they'll get that figured out as well... we can certainly hope so.

Just as the Nazis felt it was eventually necessary to remove the Jewish problem from the planet Earth.
I don't recall the Jews suicide-bombing nor mass-rocket attacking the German civilian population back in the 1930s and 1940s nor swearing to drown the Germans in the North Sea...

Last edited:
I don't recall the Jews suicide-bombing nor mass-rocket attacking the German civilian population back in the 1930s and 1940s...

oh, so its ok for Israel to commit genocide and ethnic cleansing, but not the Germans?

interesting.

I don't recall the Jews suicide-bombing nor mass-rocket attacking the German civilian population back in the 1930s and 1940s...

oh, so its ok for Israel to commit genocide and ethnic cleansing, but not the Germans?

interesting.

Unbelievable how you compare the two. Typical pro - Palestinian mentality

I recommend you read up on Hitler and how he viewed the Jewish people, as well as the Holocaust itself.

Any Arab who declares and demonstrates loyalty to the State of Israel should be accorded all the rights and privileges of Israeli citizenship.

That is certainly the way we would want to play it here in the United States, and that is certainly the way that most Western countries would want to play it...

You want American citizens to be forced to declare loyalty to the United States?

what if we say "hell no!!!!!!!"

you gonna deport us?

Good thing we have the 2nd Amendment to deal with such an event.

Kondor3, MHunterB, et al,

This is a dilemma!

"...I agree,: those who accepted Israeli citizenship may be 'ethnic Palestinians', so to speak - but they function as Israeli citizens and there should be no distinction beween Israeli citizens of different ethnicity OR religion. I do not think the law makes any such distinction."
:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

That sounds right.

But, then again, we are not Israel, nor are we faced with a large, hostile population in our midst, only a few hundred meters from our own backyards...

As a matter of personal opinion, I think it makes sense to encourage the Israelis to continue down that path - in granting loyal Arabs full trust and rights - while keeping in mind their own unique security concerns, which is a state of affairs that we do not have to cope with.

Chances are, they'll get that figured out as well... we can certainly hope so.
(COMMENT)

How do you test loyalty in the Middle East?

BTW: Has anyone heard from "Lipush" since the rocket attacks?

Most Respectfully,
R

When have the Israelis committed genocide or ethnic cleaning? This is new to me.

during the 1948 war.

after the 1948 war ended.

during the 1973 war.

and now they are slowly cleansing Jerusalem of Arabs by stripping them, thousands every year, of their Permanent Residency.

You want American citizens to be forced to declare loyalty to the United States?

you gonna deport us?

Citizens of the US, by virtue of their birth are considered to be loyal and naturalized citizens sign a loyalty oath and recite the pledge of allegience at citizenship ceremonies. Where did you study the American system?

you gonna deport us?

Your acquaintance with connective logic seems tenuous at best.

Americans have no Civil War extant in their midst.

Americans are therefore assumed to be loyal unless proven otherwise; no explicit declaration is necessary.

That is NOT the case with Israel, so they may be obliged to undertake a more explicit declaration.

Now, as a matter of furthering your education...

Both during and after the American Civil War, it was quite common to require former Confederate combatants and political leaders and even men-in-the-street to take a Loyalty Oath to the Constitution and the Republic.

Loyalty Oaths have also been required of selected Americans during various other periods of American History.

Loyalty oath - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So, I don't think we'll be berating the Israelis anytime soon, for requiring such an Oath from members of a group of people whose majority is hostile to the central government.

But, as always, thank you for playing.

Last edited:
Citizens of the US, by virtue of their birth are considered to be loyal and naturalized citizens sign a loyalty oath and recite the pledge of allegience at citizenship ceremonies. Where did you study the American system?

Natural-born citizens of the USA don't have to declare allegiance to anyone or anything.

Forcing us to do such a thing would be Fascism, and the 2nd Amendment would be useful to stop such a travesty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back