🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Palestinian children tortured, used as shields by Israel: U.N.

Status
Not open for further replies.
...Once New Palestine is established, look for West Bank-ers and Gazans to fall all over themselves, scrambling to get there.

The Palestinian people would never willingly abandon their land.

You'll have to kill them all if you want to get rid of them.

"...The Palestinian people would never willingly abandon their land..."
And you know this HOW?

Let's see:

Options:

1. remain in ever-shrinking ghettoes (West Bank, Gaza) with no future for your family, and condemn your children and grandchildren and great-grandchildren to great misery.

2. move nearby, subsidized by others; new homes, compensation money, jobs, cars, land, a country of your own, and a future; and they can even stay together as a 'people'.

Only the clinically insane will choose (1).

The End-Game will rely far more upon Seduction than it will Force.

And, because everybody wins, Seduction will prove to be the winning formula.

Last edited:
And you know this HOW?

Let's see:

Options:

1. remain in ever-shrinking ghettoes (West Bank, Gaza) with no future for your family, and condemn your children and grandchildren and great-grandchildren to great misery.

2. move nearby, subsidized by others; new homes, compensation money, jobs, cars, land, a country of your own, and a future; and they can even stay together as a 'people'.

Only the clinically insane will choose (1).

The End-Game will rely far more upon Seduction than it will Force.

And, because everybody wins, a reliance upon Seduction will prove to be the winning formula.

Sorry, but if the Israelis want to solve the "Palestinian Question", they will have to kill them all. They ain't going anywhere.

Sorry, but if the Israelis want to solve the "Palestinian Question", they will have to kill them all. They ain't going anywhere.

So, in your view, the only options are (1) allow an Arab majority to destroy Israel, or (b) kill all the Palestinians?

Man, I'm glad you're not at the negotiating table.

How about this solution instead.

Israel remains as a Jewish State with an undivided Jerusalem as its capital, and the Arabs recognize and accept these facts. The parties negotiate borders that result in the bulk of the West Bank and all of Gaza becoming the State of Palestine. "Palestinians" have no "right of return" to Israel. And, finally, the State of Palestine can deal with its own population and infrastructure needs, just as any sovereign state does.

Where's the flaw in that?

"...Sorry, but if the Israelis want to solve the 'Palestinian Question', they will have to kill them all. They ain't going anywhere."
You have yet to answer the question: "You know this HOW?"

Why should we take your word for that?

What particular credentials do you bring to the table in speaking for the Palestinians?

Are you a Palestinian yourself?

Or the descendant of Palestinians?

Or the relative of Palestinians?

What gives you 'insider knowledge' of the mindset, to an extent that you feel so confident, that they will not pick up and move elsewhere, with the right kind of incentives?

As I said before, given the two options outlined above, only the clinically insane will choose (1).

And, even though the Palestinians are world-reknowned for making bad and foolish decisions, upon reflection, I have a very difficult time believing that they would turn down (2) once the stage has been set and once it's offered to them.

Tell us why you believe that the Palestinians would not abandon the West Bank and Gaza for some kind of New Palestine right next door, should such conditions materialize?'

And, while you're at it, serve-up some kind of credentials, that your predictions in that vein should be taken seriously.

The only way Israel is going to get rid of 2 million West Bank Palestinians is by killing them all.

They aren't going to leave willingly and if you use force they will die in Palestine.

And then Israel will be brought before The Hauge for charges of genocide.

The only way Israel is going to get rid of 2 million West Bank Palestinians is by killing them all.

They aren't going to leave willingly and if you use force they will die in Palestine.

You are assuming that Israel 'wants to get rid of' those people. Yet Israel has not 'gotten rid of' the over 20% of her citizens who are 'Palestinian', Muslim and Christian. Your insistence on this 'getting rid of' idea simply does not follow.

You are assuming that Israel 'wants to get rid of' those people. Yet Israel has not 'gotten rid of' the over 20% of her citizens who are 'Palestinian', Muslim and Christian. Your insistence on this 'getting rid of' idea simply does not follow.

Every single right-wing Zionist in this forum has called for Israel to remove its Palestinian population and kill all who refuse to leave.

One guy even called for Israel to strip all Gentiles of citizenship.

You are being asked for intelligent feedback, but you keep reciting Dogma.

What credentials do you have, to convince us that Palestinians would not shift their population, given an appealing alternative?

For someone who so brazenly and rudely castigates his colleagues for not engaging in serious debate and exchanges, you're doing a good job of doing the same.

If we wanted to hear from a Muslim Propaganda Fountain, we would have asked one of your female colleagues to turn-on the spray.

Every single right-wing Zionist in this forum has called for Israel to remove its Palestinian population and kill all who refuse to leave.

Who called for that? Now you're just making shit up.

Really now? :eusa_eh:

You might want to reconsider that claim or back it up...

...If we wanted to hear from a Muslim Propaganda Fountain, we would have asked one of your female colleagues to turn-on the spray.

There's no need to be uncivil.
There's also no need to be evasive.

Tell us why we should believe you when you say that the Palestinians would not shift populations from Area A to B, given the right incentives?

What credentials do you bring to the table that render your opinion superior to that of others?

I suspect every country that has them feels that way - India, Pakistan, Iran, Israel. Probably NK but it's mad.

If one is justified though - who's to say the others aren't?

What worries me most is not "who" has it but how effectively a sane government can keep it out of the hands of stateless entities who have nothing to lose by using it.

Considering Israels size and their location, combined with the fact that they've been attacked plenty of time by surrounding Arab nations with the goal of "driving the Jews to the sea", I would say Israel is very much justified in having a nuclear arsenal. Of course, that's just my opinion , but I'm pretty sure any rational person who is familiar with Israel's history would agree with me .

But you neglect to consider; they're surrounded by hostile Arab nations because they chose to invade that bit of land.
There hasn't been a Jewish state there for 2,000 years so what gives them the right to take it over now?

Ah, the old 'Jews are invaders' canard. Jews 'invaded' in the 19th C partly at the request of the then-government Ottomans - certainly with their knowledge and permission. They *bought* land and moved onto it to work it and improve it and build communities.

There are enough recorded incidents of Arab murderous violence against Jews recorded in the 19th C to dispel any myth about 'peaceful co-existence' prior to "Zionism". Damascus, 1840....... No 'invading' Jews there!

Even the phrase 'co-existence' is inaccurate: how is it 'co-' when one group is OFFICIALLY set above others in the LAW? (and I'm referring to the legal codes of he Ottomans and other Muslim-centric governments which essentially did NOT give full citizenship to Jews in the same way as the US has)

Last edited:

Tell us why we should believe you when you say that the Palestinians would not shift populations from Area A to B, given the right incentives?

What credentials do you bring to the table that render your opinion superior to that of others?

The Palestinians love their land and have shown a profound commitment to it.

The next time Israel tries to exile them they instead will have to commit genocide, cause they ain't going willingly.

The next time Israel tries to exile them they instead will have to commit genocide, cause they ain't going willingly.
TRANSLATION:

"I don't have any particular credentials on the subject that render my opinion superior to that of any of my colleagues here."

Concession noted and accepted... better luck next time.

patcheso.png

Really now? :eusa_eh:

You might want to reconsider that claim or back it up...

Coyote, I think we'll find that this poster has a new and unusual 'definition' of "right-wing Zionist' with which none of us were previously familiar. He probably thinks that Philsy of Mondoscheisse is a 'centrist'.

Coyote, I think we'll find that this poster has a new and unusual 'definition' of "right-wing Zionist' with which none of us were previously familiar. He probably thinks that Philsy of Mondoscheisse is a 'centrist'.

Its a fact that every right-wing Zionist in this forum has called for Israel to exile the Palestinians, and one them called for all Gentiles in Israel to lose their citizenship.

I won't name him here cause that would be trolling/baiting, but I will provide a link to a thread where I can name him.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/usmb-badlands/299457-neo-zionist-trolls-5.html#post7431495

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back