Palestinian Gaza Terrorist Tunnel

It's all a Zionist conspiracy.

Even Egypt is a part of the vast, Zionist controlled media Tunnel Conspiracy™

More underground tunnels beneath Egypt-Gaza border destroyed

More underground tunnels beneath Egypt-Gaza border destroyed - Daily News Egypt

Egyptian border guards destroyed on Friday 10 underground tunnels beneath the Egypt-Gaza border in a coordinated effort with military engineers.

Tunnels to Egypt are ways to get food, medicine, building materials and other stuff into Gaza.

Israel has a blockade against shipping anything into or out of Gaza.

Egyptian border guards destroyed on Friday 10 underground tunnels beneath the Egypt-Gaza border in a coordinated effort with military engineers.

Oh I'm sure there are tunnels. The question is why israel is lying about them.

What lies?

Try looking at a calendar. The article above is dated Oct. 9. The article on the previous page of this thread (telegraph), is from Oct. 13 which would have allowed time for Israel to excavate around the tunnel to prepare for demolition.

Last edited:

What lies?

Try looking at a calendar. The article above is dated Oct. 9. The article on the previous page of this thread (telegraph), is from Oct. 13 which would have allowed time for Israel to excavate around the tunnel to prepare for demolition.
I've been reading that hundreds of tunnels exist and the IDF knows which are for goods and which are for contraband.

What lies?

I've been reading that hundreds of tunnels exist and the IDF knows which are for goods and which are for contraband.

I would have to believe that Israel has that intelligence data.

I've gone through about 30 articles written at various times concerning the "terror tunnels" and I have to say the brazen arrogance at blatant hasbara lying is simply awe inspiring. Here is one example.

First people need to know that israel has had a ban on contruction materials since 2007. It was partially lifted in Sept of 2013.

THIS so called "terrorist tunnel" was discovered in Oct 2013. Israeli experts claim, at 5400 feet it took over a year to construct.

Look at this "awe inspiring" piece of propaganda put out by the israeli government/IDF!

%D7%9E%D7%A0%D7%94%D7%A8%D7%95%D7%AA-%D7%91%D7%A2%D7%96%D7%94.jpg

If the tunnel was started in 2012 and the first concrete and construction supplies weren't allowed through until sept 13 and the tunnel was discovered in oct 13, how were those construction supplies used in the building of the tunnel? A CHILD COULD SEE THIS!

Who would believe this crap except someone who wanted to be lied to.

Congratulations jews/israelis/zionists, you are the PATSIES of the western world.

I've gone through about 30 articles written at various times concerning the "terror tunnels" and I have to say the brazen arrogance at blatant hasbara lying is simply awe inspiring. Here is one example.

First people need to know that israel has had a ban on contruction materials since 2007. It was partially lifted in Sept of 2013.

THIS so called "terrorist tunnel" was discovered in Oct 2013. Israeli experts claim, at 5400 feet it took over a year to construct.

Look at this "awe inspiring" piece of propaganda put out by the israeli government/IDF!

%D7%9E%D7%A0%D7%94%D7%A8%D7%95%D7%AA-%D7%91%D7%A2%D7%96%D7%94.jpg

If the tunnel was started in 2012 and the first concrete and construction supplies weren't allowed through until sept 13 and the tunnel was discovered in oct 13, how were those construction supplies used in the building of the tunnel? A CHILD COULD SEE THIS!

Who would believe this crap except someone who wanted to be lied to.

Congratulations jews/israelis/zionists, you are the PATSIES of the western world.

You apparently don't understand that tunnels aren't the only ways to get weapons and materials into Gaza'istan to finance the jihad.

Looks like Alfie needs a new luxury car. What will it be, Aflie -- A BMW or a Mercedes? I don't know what you will get for your old junker as a trade-in.

Click here: BBC News - Gaza tunnel smugglers trade in new cars

It's over 2m (6.5ft) high and close to 3m (10ft) wide, propped up by wooden supports.
Workers shout encouragement as the ceiling begins to collapse.
Suddenly a car, headlights glaring, lurches forward.
Filmed deep underground on the border between Gaza and Egypt, the mobile phone footage obtained by the BBC is conclusive proof of what has been rumoured in Gaza since last year - the tunnelling operation is now so advanced that entire brand new cars are now being smuggled into Gaza

Last edited:
>> Ovadia Yosef–the same man who displayed such courage and vision and breadth of learning in his halakhic rulings– said some very outrageous and offensive things.

It was Ovadia Yosef who said that the Shoah was God’s punishment of the reincarnated souls of Jewish sinners. It was he who declared that it should not be a surprise when secular Israeli soldiers are killed in battle, since they, too, in their non-observance of mitzvot, are sinners. It was he who said that Hurricane Katrina, and the horrific damage that it wreaked, was divine punishment for the evacuation of Israelis from Gaza, he who said that women are far more suited for sewing and making hamin– cholent*– than being involved in matters of Torah, and he who said that Gentiles were created to serve Jews, and that that is their truest reason for being.

Really? I mean, really? What are we to make of these kinds of statements? That they were “taken out of context,” the favorite excuse of people caught having said unfortunate things? That this is the way of Torah scholars, to be sharp of tongue and unsparing in their critique of the non-Torah world? That the sheer brilliance of Rabbi Yosef’s Torah must be allowed to obscure the more troubling aspects of his teaching, since he so clearly is a g’dol hador… a giant of his generation?

I know that some 800,000 people lined the streets of Jerusalem for Rabbi Yosef’s funeral, but as great a scholar as he was, and as critical and courageous as some of his rulings were, the rabbi in me- infinitely inferior in Torah knowledge and political influence- cannot regard him as a true gadol… a true giant. At this time of year, when we are so close to the anniversary of the assassination of Prime Minister Rabin, it seems to me that the power of inflammatory rhetoric to create a culture wherein the unthinkable becomes thinkable makes even a prolific Torah scholar obliged to be mindful of the words that come out of his mouth.

I am reminded of the words that we sing every Shabbat as we return the Torah to the Ark, where it rests: D’rakheha darkhei noam, v’khol n’tivoteha shalom. Its ways are ways of pleasantness, and all its paths are peace.

If your Torah belittles and demeans &#8220;the other,&#8221; whether of our tribe or not, it is flawed, no matter how deep your learning and how courageous your teachings. I certainly pray that Rabbi Yosef rest in peace, and that his legacy of learning, teaching and activism be a source of blessing. But I don&#8217;t believe in pretending that the other things that came out of his mouth are to be ignored. If we&#8217;ve learned anything at all from the Rabin assassination, then surely it must be that we ignore hateful speech at our own peril&#8211; even when people whom we respect are the guilty parties.<<

So are you suggesting those Zionists built the tunnel for propaganda purposes to make the noble peace loving, life loving Palestinians of Hamas look like the evil ones?
It wouldn't be the first time Israel issued a bullshit propaganda video.

We have already learned the tunnels existence was allegedly first discovered a long time before the news of the tunnel was reported.

For me, not a word Israel says about alleged Hamas tunnels has any credibility whatsoever.

So are you suggesting those Zionists built the tunnel for propaganda purposes to make the noble peace loving, life loving Palestinians of Hamas look like the evil ones?

We have already learned the tunnels existence was allegedly first discovered a long time before the news of the tunnel was reported.

For me, not a word Israel says about alleged Hamas tunnels has any credibility whatsoever.
What are the Egyptians guarding and blowing up? Prarie dog holes?

The tunnels were used for transporting goods as well as individuals, Military Spokesman Ahmed Ali’s official page said. On Thursday, eight tunnels used for the same purposes were destroyed as well as three underground tanks containing 3,000 liters of diesel and the network of hoses used to smuggle the fuel.

The destruction of the tunnels is part of an ongoing Egyptian crackdown on the illegal cross border underground tunneling activity, a vital lifeline for citizens of the Gaza Strip.

BBC had pictures of these tunnels years ago. Some of them looked big enough to drive a huge truck through. For me, not a word the Arabs world says about Israel has any credibility whatsoever to me. It is all Pallywood nonsense. See, Mrs. Sherri, I can parrot you right back. I thought you would be happy to order a nice new shiny expensive car for one of your friends in Hamas.

That's fine that you choose to live cloistered in your dark world of hate / self-hate. That saves you from the burdensome task of making objective decisions without your biases and preconceptions firmly in place.

Forum List

Back