Palestinian Gaza Terrorist Tunnel

It wouldn't be the first time Israel issued a bullshit propaganda video.

We have already learned the tunnels existence was allegedly first discovered a long time before the news of the tunnel was reported.

For me, not a word Israel says about alleged Hamas tunnels has any credibility whatsoever.
What are the Egyptians guarding and blowing up? Prarie dog holes?

Egyptian border guards destroyed on Friday 10 underground tunnels beneath the Egypt-Gaza border in a coordinated effort with military engineers.

The tunnels were used for transporting goods as well as individuals, Military Spokesman Ahmed Ali’s official page said. On Thursday, eight tunnels used for the same purposes were destroyed as well as three underground tanks containing 3,000 liters of diesel and the network of hoses used to smuggle the fuel.

The destruction of the tunnels is part of an ongoing Egyptian crackdown on the illegal cross border underground tunneling activity, a vital lifeline for citizens of the Gaza Strip.

More underground tunnels beneath Egypt-Gaza border destroyed - Daily News Egypt

You need to reread the OP, we are not discussing the smuggling tunnels from Gaza into Egypt.

We have already learned the tunnels existence was allegedly first discovered a long time before the news of the tunnel was reported.

For me, not a word Israel says about alleged Hamas tunnels has any credibility whatsoever.

Egyptian border guards destroyed on Friday 10 underground tunnels beneath the Egypt-Gaza border in a coordinated effort with military engineers.

The tunnels were used for transporting goods as well as individuals, Military Spokesman Ahmed Ali’s official page said. On Thursday, eight tunnels used for the same purposes were destroyed as well as three underground tanks containing 3,000 liters of diesel and the network of hoses used to smuggle the fuel.

The destruction of the tunnels is part of an ongoing Egyptian crackdown on the illegal cross border underground tunneling activity, a vital lifeline for citizens of the Gaza Strip.

You need to reread the OP, we are not discussing the smuggling tunnels from Gaza into Egypt.

I wonder if Mrs. Sherri can tell us how the Gazans got those missiles in from Iran. Remember when they hung banners up thanking Iran for this?

I tell ya those Zionists will do anything to provoke the Palestinians to make them look bad. If you dont believe me just consider Israel's peace offerings, security fence & land concessions so the Palestinians can remain in Israel instead of helping to find a way to free the Palestinians back to their indigenous homelands. Face it you Zionists, no surrounding Arab country, who know the Palestinians best, ever treated them like those Zionists in Israel do.

It's all a Zionist conspiracy.

Even Egypt is a part of the vast, Zionist controlled media Tunnel Conspiracy™

More underground tunnels beneath Egypt-Gaza border destroyed

You need to go to hell, clochard.

BBC had pictures of these tunnels years ago. Some of them looked big enough to drive a huge truck through. For me, not a word the Arabs world says about Israel has any credibility whatsoever to me. It is all Pallywood nonsense. See, Mrs. Sherri, I can parrot you right back. I thought you would be happy to order a nice new shiny expensive car for one of your friends in Hamas.
You talk like a 10 year old.

I wonder if Mrs. Sherri can tell us how the Gazans got those missiles in from Iran. Remember when they hung banners up thanking Iran for this?[

/quote]Trade between Gaza and Iran, is none of Israel's fucking business.

Senor Profanity is at it again. Sad how a grown up man can't talk like a decent person. Senor Profanity doesn't seem to care that if Iranian missiles which Hamas uses hit large population centers, Arabs also will die or be wounded. Evidently as long as the missiles take out some Jews, he is one happy fellow.

Senor Profanity is at it again. Sad how a grown up man can't talk like a decent person. Senor Profanity doesn't seem to care that if Iranian missiles which Hamas uses hit large population centers, Arabs also will die or be wounded. Evidently as long as the missiles take out some Jews, he is one happy fellow.
In over 10 years, they've only taken out 26 people.

That's not a threat, that's a nuisance.

In the same period more americans have died from fireworks then israelis from rockets.

Last edited:

In the same period more americans have died from fireworks then israelis from rockets.

So why the whining when a few "Palestinian" Arabs take one for the cause?

If the Palestinians keep it up with their acts of Palestinian mentality against Israel, they will leave Israel no other option than to treat them like Jordan did during Black September.

If the Palestinians keep it up with their acts of Palestinian mentality against Israel, they will leave Israel no other option than to treat them like Jordan did during Black September.

Does "..acts of Palestinian mentality..." mean they're upset at israel stealing all their land?

OMG! You mean Israel is steali ng Palestinian land"? So help me I didn't know that. No way could I ever support modern day land thieves. If this is true, make way for another Palestinian supporter. Please just educate me as to when Israel's land since antiquity became this "Palestinian land" that Israel is stealing. Thank you. Let the truth be known to all. And LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

Does "..acts of Palestinian mentality..." mean they're upset at israel stealing all their land?

OMG! You mean Israel is steali ng Palestinian land"? So help me I didn't know that. No way could I ever support modern day land thieves. If this is true, make way for another Palestinian supporter. Please just educate me as to when Israel's land since antiquity became this "Palestinian land" that Israel is stealing. Thank you. Let the truth be known to all. And LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

Hasbara Tactics - The Big Lies

Primary 1 & 2

1. It's always was, has been and will be the jews land and no one else's because god gave it to them. You know, the good god.

2. There never was a palestine nor a palestinian people.

Wash, rinse and repeat as often as possible.

Last edited:
Now hold on man. I'm with you against land thieves. But here you make it sound like it's the Palestinians who are stealing Israel's land. All I asked is when did Israel's ancient land become this "Palestinian land" you refer to & read for yourself what you just replied. Are you feeling okay?

Hasbara Tactics - The Big Lies

Primary 1 & 2

1. It's always was, has been and will be the jews land and no one else's because god gave it to them. You know, the good god.

2. There never was a palestine nor a palestinian people.

Wash, rinse and repeat as often as possible.

Egyptian border guards desroyed on Friday 10 underground tunnels beneath the Egypt-Gaza border in a coordinated effort with military engineers.

I wonder if Mrs. Sherri can tell us how the Gazans got those missiles in from Iran. Remember when they hung banners up thanking Iran for this?

I dont remember any of that.

But why shoudnt they be able to obtain weapons to defend themselves against Israeli Occupation from whoever they want to?

It is their right under international law, to defend themselves with armed resistance.

I dont remember any of that.

But why shoudnt they be able to obtain weapons to defend themselves against Israeli Occupation from whoever they want to?

It is their right under international law, to defend themselves with armed resistance.

Armed resistance is not defined by Islamic terrorists whose hostile acts of aggression include launching rockets at Israeli civilians.

Forum List

Back