Palestinian Gaza Terrorist Tunnel

OMG! You mean Israel is steali ng Palestinian land"? So help me I didn't know that. No way could I ever support modern day land thieves. If this is true, make way for another Palestinian supporter. Please just educate me as to when Israel's land since antiquity became this "Palestinian land" that Israel is stealing. Thank you. Let the truth be known to all. And LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!
What happened 2000 years ago, don't mean shit today.

And there are several UN resolutions that say, "YOU" are full of shit!

OMG! You mean Israel is steali ng Palestinian land"? So help me I didn't know that. No way could I ever support modern day land thieves. If this is true, make way for another Palestinian supporter. Please just educate me as to when Israel's land since antiquity became this "Palestinian land" that Israel is stealing. Thank you. Let the truth be known to all. And LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

polls_InternetToughGuy_0853_381652_poll_xlarge.jpeg

Not true. You see, neither a genius nor a fool can extrapolate backwards. All history evolves from the past to the present. Without the history of the past, we would not have today's history. What happened 2000 years ago is part of the historic foundation of what is happening today.

Not true. You see, neither a genius nor a fool can extrapolate backwards. All history evolves from the past to the present. Without the history of the past, we would not have today's history. What happened 2000 years ago is part of the historic foundation of what is happening today.

Well then, 2000 years ago judea/palestine was owned and controlled by the romans...

So I guess we have to give the levant back to italy.

Oy vey! Can they possibly get any dumber than this?

Well then, 2000 years ago judea/palestine was owned and controlled by the romans...

So I guess we have to give the levant back to italy.

Forum List

Back