Palestinian Innocent Civilians

Independent thinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015

Influencer went to the West Bank to see if Palestinians support Hamas – he almost didn’t make it out alive​

Fox began his time in the West Bank with a prearranged interview with a man who was described to him by his Muslim producer as a "very smart and civil," "somewhat moderate" thinker who holds a Master’s degree and speaks good English. They sat down at a coffee shop in Ramallah, the Palestinian "capital" located near Jerusalem.

The man denied that "innocent Israelis" were killed during the attacks of October 7, expressed support for Hamas and suggested rape never occurred during the barbaric attacks.

"I realized quickly, if this is someone being presented to me as one of the more educated people, I might be in for a real shock," Fox said.

"It was like one after another, massive love and support for Hamas," Fox said.

"I was specifically looking for younger people thinking, OK, someone here is not going to support Hamas. And they all do," he continued. "It really ranged from sympathy to actual love and admiration for Hamas…. I thought I would find at least some people who were not diehard Hamas supporters, and I couldn’t find one."

Fox found several people walking West Bank streets who were quick to express support for the Hamas terror group and declared Israeli hostages should not be released.

"Obviously there's a land that Palestinians are living in, and the dream would be that there's a two-state solution, at least for me. However, once I got there, I realized that dream seems further than ever," Fox said.

These are the so called "innocent civilians". Some of these people even help in holding the hostages.

Influencer went to the West Bank to see if Palestinians support Hamas – he almost didn’t make it out alive​

Fox began his time in the West Bank with a prearranged interview with a man who was described to him by his Muslim producer as a "very smart and civil," "somewhat moderate" thinker who holds a Master’s degree and speaks good English. They sat down at a coffee shop in Ramallah, the Palestinian "capital" located near Jerusalem.

The man denied that "innocent Israelis" were killed during the attacks of October 7, expressed support for Hamas and suggested rape never occurred during the barbaric attacks.

"I realized quickly, if this is someone being presented to me as one of the more educated people, I might be in for a real shock," Fox said.

"It was like one after another, massive love and support for Hamas," Fox said.

"I was specifically looking for younger people thinking, OK, someone here is not going to support Hamas. And they all do," he continued. "It really ranged from sympathy to actual love and admiration for Hamas…. I thought I would find at least some people who were not diehard Hamas supporters, and I couldn’t find one."

Fox found several people walking West Bank streets who were quick to express support for the Hamas terror group and declared Israeli hostages should not be released.

"Obviously there's a land that Palestinians are living in, and the dream would be that there's a two-state solution, at least for me. However, once I got there, I realized that dream seems further than ever," Fox said.

These are the so called "innocent civilians". Some of these people even help in holding the hostages.

Sounds like American leftists

Attachments

• main-qimg-4fa68088293f3950dacf2f220ca31cfe.jpeg
    main-qimg-4fa68088293f3950dacf2f220ca31cfe.jpeg
    44.1 KB · Views: 0

Forum List

Back