Palestinian killing investigation declined by Trump admin.

What an outrage to think that a sovereign nation should have the right to defend its borders against a hostile incursion!
If Mexico suddenly started lobbing a couple hundred rockets a year into California / Texas, even Liberals would call for making Mexico to either be a parking lot or the 51st state in less than a week....but Israel does not have the right to defend itself or its people. Got it.

Israel stole Palestine, and America stole Texas.

Israel stole Palestine,

When? From whom?

What’s to investigate?

Hamas started the violence, Israel ends it.

How many killed by Israel yesterday, and how many Israelis killed?

That’s not our problem...we have to stay fucused on problems here in the U.S.
Palestinians acted like ignorant thugs and Israel was retaliatory...think cause and affect.

I didn't want the U.S.A to get involved in Mid-East affairs, nor did I want the U.S.A to let in Muslims, Jews, Zionists, Terrorists, Cartels etc. etc.

The thing is this, in both cases Zionists f*cked everything up.

W Bush, and Reagan are 2 examples of Zionists who thought Borders were just for Israel, and we didn't need border control.

Of course W Bush Zionist went nuts looting, and shooting in Iraq, killing over 100,000 Iraqis, and over 5,000 Americans.

W Bush also messed up Iraq, Saddam Hussein a Sunni strongman kept Shiite majority Iraq in check.

Once Anarchy hit Iraq, Iran pushed into the Shiites of Iraq, and Syria, and ISIS pushed into the Sunnis of Iraq, and Syria.

W Bush was a major disaster for everyone, and he was a Zionist.

This is a different presidency...what does past administrations have to do with new agendas and this presidency?

What’s to investigate?

Trump lighted the fuse, and he alone created the current crisis.

The ME has been a powder keg for decades, and every rational person knew moving the US Embassy at this time would create violence and deaths and create a deeper hatred for those intent on killing American citizens.

Netanyahu has put our nation at great risk, and he knows it. Sadly, our Commander-in-Chief is not capable of sagacious thinking nor understand the Realpolitik - as have many of the other nations in the ME, along with France and Germany.

and every rational person knew moving the US Embassy at this time would create violence and deaths and create a deeper hatred for those intent on killing American citizens.

It's true, those muzzies and violent and dangerous.

What an outrage to think that a sovereign nation should have the right to defend its borders against a hostile incursion!

Zionist elites, and Zionist Israelis would be going nuts if the U.S.A started shooting over 1,000 Mexicans at the border, like Israeli Zionist terrorists did yesterday.

And, yet when it comes to our U.S.A border with Mexico, the Zionists like W Bush, Reagan, or otherwise just let them in, or even in Reagan's case give them Amnesty.

Zionism is trash, it's Liberal propaganda for simpletons.
If Mexicans were trying to kill us, we would have no problem with killing 1000 mexicans on the border.

I don't think you understand Americans very well.

It's Zionists threatening WW3, Genocide, the Apocalypse, not Mexico.

I used to think Mexico was an enemy, now I think Zionist Brit Hicks are the enemy.

Mexicans residing in the U.S.A probably aren't anymore criminal than Zionist Brit Hicks..

El Paso exposes that, it has a murder rate lower than West Virginia a Brit Zionist Hick hot spot.
Nonsense, that's what you're threatening.
When you threaten us with war, it isn't our fault when we kick your ass.

The World is threatened by Zionists.

A small number of Zionist mega-predators in the scheme of the World, mostly living in just the U.S.A, and Israel who both have nukes, are looking to go after Iran, and Palestine who both have no nukes.

There go many Zionists supporting a Apocalypse because the Bible says so.

Evangelical Zionists support Israel for an apocalypse by more than 1/2.

Then you should identify with a people who lost their nation as they were displaced, killed, and oppressed. (The Palestinians) Shame on you.
Bwuhahahaha......

1. The JEWS have been the targets of attempted genocide, have been displaced, and returned to their ancestral home where Arabs / Muslims want to slaughter them because they BREATHE...pretty much the same attitude they have about us.

2. Regarding my people - TIMES CHANGE, dude. Perhaps you should try to work on letting o of grudges and hatred and working with people instead of wanting to 'kill them all, push them into the sea' type sh!t, like the Palestinians want to do to the Jews?!

Shame on me? I am glad we no longer live in tee pees, sleep on the ground, live on reservations, and I can go where ever I want like you people. :p lol Join us in the 21st Century, dude!
Except that Palestinians are still fighting for their rights and behind them is 1.7b muslims. It might be Israel's time but I promise it will come a day where things will change. Lot of people make a mistake that it's a Palestinian problem where infact it's a Muslim one. If I were Israel I would retreat to 1948 borders send the settlers packing and coexist ...because one day it will get ugly. USA went be there for them forever and the Muslim world wont stay weak forever also.

1.7 billion muslims aren't behind them. Jordan doesn't even want those terrrorists in their own country. Neither do any of the other arab countries for that matter.
Where do you get your info from ?
Most of Jordanians are Palestinians lol....dude I swear sometimes I feel so bad how ignorant some of you can be.

when did they BECOME "Palestinians" ? what did your Imam tell you about the history
of the people who are NOW "Palestinians" I will give you a hint-----I am not married to an
arab or a muslim------when my hubby was a child-----his government papers were stamped
"PALESTINIAN" -------another hint-------at that time -----and for almost 1400 years---NO MUSLIMS
WERE "PALESTINIANS" Jordanians are-----for the most part descended from Bedouins---who
actually do have origin in Arabia. There are camps now holding lots of "arabs"---who are not
actual Jordanians--------some of them are Syrians

Then you should identify with a people who lost their nation as they were displaced, killed, and oppressed. (The Palestinians) Shame on you.
Bwuhahahaha......

1. The JEWS have been the targets of attempted genocide, have been displaced, and returned to their ancestral home where Arabs / Muslims want to slaughter them because they BREATHE...pretty much the same attitude they have about us.

2. Regarding my people - TIMES CHANGE, dude. Perhaps you should try to work on letting o of grudges and hatred and working with people instead of wanting to 'kill them all, push them into the sea' type sh!t, like the Palestinians want to do to the Jews?!

Shame on me? I am glad we no longer live in tee pees, sleep on the ground, live on reservations, and I can go where ever I want like you people. :p lol Join us in the 21st Century, dude!
Except that Palestinians are still fighting for their rights and behind them is 1.7b muslims. It might be Israel's time but I promise it will come a day where things will change. Lot of people make a mistake that it's a Palestinian problem where infact it's a Muslim one. If I were Israel I would retreat to 1948 borders send the settlers packing and coexist ...because one day it will get ugly. USA went be there for them forever and the Muslim world wont stay weak forever also.

1.7 billion muslims aren't behind them. Jordan doesn't even want those terrrorists in their own country. Neither do any of the other arab countries for that matter.
Where do you get your info from ?
Most of Jordanians are Palestinians lol....dude I swear sometimes I feel so bad how ignorant some of you can be.

when did they BECOME "Palestinians" ? what did your Imam tell you about the history
of the people who are NOW "Palestinians" I will give you a hint-----I am not married to an
arab or a muslim------when my hubby was a child-----his government papers were stamped
"PALESTINIAN" -------another hint-------at that time -----and for almost 1400 years---NO MUSLIMS
WERE "PALESTINIANS" Jordanians are-----for the most part descended from Bedouins---who
actually do have origin in Arabia. There are camps now holding lots of "arabs"---who are not
actual Jordanians--------some of them are Syrians
Go easy - you're confusing him...

If Mexico suddenly started lobbing a couple hundred rockets a year into California / Texas, even Liberals would call for making Mexico to either be a parking lot or the 51st state in less than a week....but Israel does not have the right to defend itself or its people. Got it.

Israel stole Palestine, and America stole Texas.

Israel stole Palestine,

When? From whom?

Palestine was only 30% Jewish in 1946.

Jewish & Non-Jewish Population of Israel/Palestine (1517-Present)

This was a disaster caused by Zionist Brits, and Zionist Jews.

To support a minority of Zionist terrorist Israel to dismantle the majority of Palestine.

What’s to investigate?

The ME has been a powder keg for decades, and every rational person knew moving the US Embassy at this time would create violence and deaths and create a deeper hatred for those intent on killing American citizens.

Netanyahu has put our nation at great risk, and he knows it. Sadly, our Commander-in-Chief is not capable of sagacious thinking nor understand the Realpolitik - as have many of the other nations in the ME, along with France and Germany.

and every rational person knew moving the US Embassy at this time would create violence and deaths and create a deeper hatred for those intent on killing American citizens.

there is VIOLENCE AND DEATH if someone somewhere in the world claims
that someone burned a copy of the Koran. Muzzies are still burning stuff----
whatever they can get their paws on

Sorry, ancient history. THe Palestinians of TODAY don't get to pretend to be reacting to something that happened before their mommies and daddies were born.

The Palestinians today continue to have their land encroached, and stolen by Jewish Lebensraum (Israeli Settlements) they have their houses bull-dozed, their orchards burnt down, vandalism, terrorism, and murders against them by the Israeli Colonists.

Your use of the word "colonists" reveals that you don't accept the existence of Israel as valid.

Thus you embody the conflict.

You have a state, that a significant portion of the world, including many of their neighbors, support the idea of their destruction.

That type of deep hostility, justifies a lot of strong action.

If some assholes were fucking with America like this, the answer they would get, at least from real Americans,

would make the Israelis look like French Surrender monkeys.

Israel is a terrorist colonist state, which warrants sanctions.

Russia invades a Russian majority Crimea without killing much of anybody, and that warrants sanctions,.

Israel invades a Palestinian majority Palestine killing much people, and that doesn't warrant sanctions?

Israel invades a Palestinian majority Palestine

When did that happen?

It happened during the Nakba, when Jewish terrorists aligned with Nazis like Avraham Stern's Lehi, or Jewish terrorists who left the Jews to the Nazi Holocaust like Menachem Begin's Irgun, or the prototype of the IDF the Haganah killed 1,000's of Palestinians in the Nakba, most notably the Deir Yassin Massacre of Terrorism.

It happened during the Nakba,

There was no Israel and no Palestine, so when did this happen?

Zionist elites, and Zionist Israelis would be going nuts if the U.S.A started shooting over 1,000 Mexicans at the border, like Israeli Zionist terrorists did yesterday.

And, yet when it comes to our U.S.A border with Mexico, the Zionists like W Bush, Reagan, or otherwise just let them in, or even in Reagan's case give them Amnesty.

If Mexicans were trying to kill us, we would have no problem with killing 1000 mexicans on the border.

I used to think Mexico was an enemy, now I think Zionist Brit Hicks are the enemy.

Mexicans residing in the U.S.A probably aren't anymore criminal than Zionist Brit Hicks..

El Paso exposes that, it has a murder rate lower than West Virginia a Brit Zionist Hick hot spot.

A small number of Zionist mega-predators in the scheme of the World, mostly living in just the U.S.A, and Israel who both have nukes, are looking to go after Iran, and Palestine who both have no nukes.

We're okay with the Apocalypse. We know who wins.

What is there to investigate, Israel dropped leaflets telling them not to assault the border. The warning was ignored and the Israelis were attacked with rocks and firebombs as people attempted to breach the border, Israel defended themselves.

You know who else dropped leaflets to people they wanted to exterminate?

The Nazis, that's who.
Oh, and don't forget about Obama. He did it also. Glad you are coming around.

What’s to investigate?

You don't go in the Bear's Cage, if you don't want to get hurt.

Israel wanted to create the Jewish state surrounded by 1,000's of miles of Muslims on all sides.

You tell me who's the simpletons?

You Zionists are even scarier than the Nazis.

You call for Genocide, Terrorism, Apocalypse, Nuclear war etc.

We are supposed to think you're not the threat to Humanity?

You know what it's called when Israel kills hundreds of Palestinians?

Progress!
It is un-American to support Israel.
The Palestinians are a race of murdering thugs. Supporting them is what's unamerican.

What about Anglo-Zionists who killed millions, and millions from LBJ to H.W Bush, to W. Bush.

Israel also has killed far more Palestinians, than vice versa. and it keeps getting worse, and worse with less Israelis killed to every Palestinian killed.

This time over 1,000 Palestinians were injured, nearly 60 killed, and Israelis got what?

Israel looks like trash, only Zionist primitives think otherwise.

This time over 1,000 Palestinians were injured, nearly 60 killed, and Israelis got what?

A secure border. What did Hamas get?

How come Zionists like Reagan, and W Bush thought that Borders were suckers?

One Reagan thought Mexican illegals deserved Amnesty.

One W Bush thought that his record of lack of deportations of Mexican illegals was "Cool"

Why do you support these Liberal, Zionist A-holes?

How come Zionists like Reagan, and W Bush thought that Borders were suckers?

Reagan didn't.

One Reagan thought Mexican illegals deserved Amnesty.

In exchange for securing the border. The Dems lied.

Why do you support these Liberal, Zionist A-holes?

Why do you support these Liberal, murdering Muzzie A-holes?

What’s to investigate?

Israel wanted to create the Jewish state surrounded by 1,000's of miles of Muslims on all sides.

ever try to have a conversation with a polack?

who is "we" sobie? you got a visitor in your pants?

What’s to investigate?

Meh you cultists have to be held at bay because you're ravening fucking fiends.

What is there to investigate, Israel dropped leaflets telling them not to assault the border. The warning was ignored and the Israelis were attacked with rocks and firebombs as people attempted to breach the border, Israel defended themselves.

You know who else dropped leaflets to people they wanted to exterminate?

The Nazis, that's who.
Oh, and don't forget about Obama. He did it also. Glad you are coming around.

W Bush was the bigger Liberal, and the bigger Zionist terrorist, you Republican Zionist terrorists don't get it, just like you don't grasp anything, you're for the most part feeble minded Anglo-Saxon Protestants with sub-Human intelligence levels.

W Bush let in more Mexicans than Obama, and W Bush killed more Americans than Obama, and W Bush killed more Arabs than Obama, W Bush also caused a huge recession.

You are the one calling for it. Not us. You're saying "WE WILL BRING THE APOCALYPSE!" and we say "so bring it" and you say "THEY ARE THREATENING AN APOCALYPSE!" What nonsense.

What a sad, backwards world terrorists live in. We need to convert them to Christianity.

Forum List

Back