Palestinian Talks, lectures, & interviews.

Mr. clueless. What a doofus. :290968001256257790-final:

Secretary of State Antony Blinken on Israelis, Palestinians and the Path Forward | #JStreet22

Indeed, what is it like to be hated every place you go?

Believe it or not; I actually appreciate the above. " Christians" were taught that the Jews killed their " Savior" which initially brought on the hate that has been festering for over 2000 years Whenever I have asked a " Christian" didn't G-D send his only son down to die for our sins there is no response. That's just for starters.
You have proven once more that the Antisemitism has NOTHING to do with Israel and I actually thank you for that . I couldn't have done a better job myself

Believe it or not; I actually appreciate the above. " Christians" were taught that the Jews killed their " Savior" which initially brought on the hate that has been festering for over 2000 years Whenever I have asked a " Christian" didn't G-D send his only son down to die for our sins there is no response. That's just for starters.
You have proven once more that the Antisemitism has NOTHING to do with Israel and I actually thank you for that . I couldn't have done a better job myself
I have asked a " Christian" didn't G-D send his only son down to die for our sins there is no response.
Indeed, Jesus had to die to fulfill prophesy. How could anyone be pissed about that?

That's just for starters.
You have proven once more that the Antisemitism has NOTHING to do with Israel
Not really. Most of those fake antsemitism reports are criticisms of Israel.

FBI and Police do not report criticism of Israel,
rather violent crimes and incitement.

hate2019a.png

Not really. Most of those fake antsemitism reports are criticisms of Israel
Indeed, Jesus had to die to fulfill prophesy. How could anyone be pissed about that?
What prophecy?
There isn’t any. He’s a liar Notice he has no comment about over two thousand years of killings, the Pograms , violence, being thrown out of their birth Countries , etc because the Jews killed their “ Savior?” My Grandmother had to change her last name to get a job BEFORE WW 11 . My Grandfather was told to his face he wasn’t getting a promotion because he ‘s a HYMIE . Only a few examples NOTHING to do with Israel 🇮🇱✡️

Tinmore can't help but lie. It's in his blood

As usual, he lies

Pittsburgh synagogue gunman said he wanted all Jews to die, criminal complaint says | CNN

Anti-Semitism of the "Church Fathers"

The above just for starters

Somehow he actually managed to talk it into himself that it's ALL about Israel . Didn't realize until now that the JEWISH STATE was founded before the HOLOCAUST

Last edited:
Recently Tinmore seemed " concerned"" with stopping " Black Antisemitism" I didn't know what the difference was between " black" or "' white" Antisemitism plus according to him it never existed; it's ALL about Israel. I decided to Google it and this is what I came up with;

Black Antisemitism Is Not Inherently “Left-Wing”

Somehow I don't believe Tinmore would care about stopping any Antisemitism . If anything; he would encourage it

Recently Tinmore seemed " concerned"" with stopping " Black Antisemitism" I didn't know what the difference was between " black" or "' white" Antisemitism plus according to him it never existed; it's ALL about Israel. I decided to Google it and this is what I came up with;

Black Antisemitism Is Not Inherently “Left-Wing”

Somehow I don't believe Tinmore would care about stopping any Antisemitism . If anything; he would encourage it
I don't know much about Antisemitism.

I don't travel in those circles.

Reporting on Palestine and Israel: Mainstream Media, Online Media, and Citizen Journalists​

'OF COURSE Israel Ethnically Cleansed Palestinians!' - Israeli Anthropologist Corrects Debra Messing​

Michael Brooks&Jeff Halper: Decolonizing Israel Liberating Palestine The Need For 1 Democratic State​

Forum List

Back