Palestinian Terrorists Attack Temple Mount

You claim to be an NK, orthodox jews
I never claimed that, illiterate. I have posted the words and the teachings, however, of traditional Judaism to illustrate how different Judaism is from zionism.

And moreover, why all of you need to stop conflating the two.

I have no problem with Judaism. But just look what Zionism has become. Now rather than concerning themselves to protect Israel & it's citizens they placate Palestinian demands like a Jew free Gaza. And for a thank you they get a Palestinian rocket missile base on the land to kill Israeli's. What next from you Zionists? Give them Jerusalem?

Want peace Israel? This entire Zionist agenda has to go. When the Zionists learn from the surrounding Arab countries how to deal with Palestinians, then there will be peace as proven by king Husssein. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!
LMAO...

View attachment 139541

So do you disagree that this Zionist agenda first has to go for any lasting peace?

I have no problem with Judaism. But just look what Zionism has become. Now rather than concerning themselves to protect Israel & it's citizens they placate Palestinian demands like a Jew free Gaza. And for a thank you they get a Palestinian rocket missile base on the land to kill Israeli's. What next from you Zionists? Give them Jerusalem?

Want peace Israel? This entire Zionist agenda has to go. When the Zionists learn from the surrounding Arab countries how to deal with Palestinians, then there will be peace as proven by king Husssein. LET THERE BE PEACE ALREADY!

I never claimed that, illiterate. I have posted the words and the teachings, however, of traditional Judaism to illustrate how different Judaism is from zionism.

LMAO...

View attachment 139541

And yet, Israel has a demonstrated history of returning land, (land won in wars initiated by muhammedans), in exchange for peace.

LMAO, your cut and paste cartoon is refuted.

LMAO.

LMAO...

View attachment 139541

So do you disagree that this Zionist agenda first has to go for any lasting peace?

What is your definition of Zionism?
What you wrote does not equal what Zionism is, which has been achieved, and continues to be achieved.

If ever Jews lose Israel, Zionism will remain as an idea, as it was before 1948, not a fact.

Why Israel protects Muslim Mosques & other facilities in the Jewish holy land I don't understand. Especially considering the Palestinians who use them for planning attacks on Israeli citizens, often with weapons being stored.

Forum List

Back