Palestinian Terrorists

Destroy a Jewish non-Arab nation in the Middle East at all cost.
Correction!

Destroy a Jewish non-Arab nation in Palestine at all cost.
Then tell me why the UN Security Council kept silent until Israel started winning a war.
And you still don't get that non-Palestinian Arab don't truly give a shit about Palestinians.
Because if they did, they would welcome them into their countries.
But I realize you'll never be able to accept the facts.

Correction!

Then tell me why the UN Security Council kept silent until Israel started winning a war.
And you still don't get that non-Palestinian Arab don't truly give a shit about Palestinians.
You are ranting again.

Correction!

You are ranting again.
Stating facts is not ranting.

Why not list all the benefits that have been bestowed upon your Palestinian brethren by...
Saudi Arabia
Syria
Egypt
Libya
Iraq
Iran
Turkey

Benefits are not protesting at the UN.
Benefits are any building of infrastructure.
I think it would be educational for all of us to know how much the Arab world has shown it's love and support for their oppressed brothers and sisters.

Of course they did. How DARE the Jewish people worship at their own most holy place! The HORROR!
No, how dare them murder G-d's children to do so.

Uh. You know that the murders on the Temple Mount were committed by Arabs, right? Why no discussion about them murdering G-d's children? Why don't you condemn that act? Why don't you condemn those who bring weapons into the Holy Place in order to attack Jews?

Uh. You know that the murders on the Temple Mount were committed by Arabs, right?
Nope.

I know there was an unproven story from known jewish liars about that.

Why no discussion about them murdering G-d's children? Why don't you condemn that act?
I condemn all murder. We have been through this. You also know that if the Europeans who cannot live in peace left, there would be no murder.

Why don't you condemn those who bring weapons into the Holy Place in order to attack Jews?
No proof again and we do have proof of ARMED jews there, again, not even in israel.

You've got to be kidding me.

I condemn all murder. We have been through this. You also know that if the Europeans who cannot live in peace left, there would be no murder.
Really? Because murders and conflicts only happen when Europeans are involved. Um. Syria?

No proof again and we do have proof of ARMED jews there, again, not even in israel.
Really? What proof do you have that there are armed Jews on the Temple Mount? How do you know? Photographs? News stories? Video? What?

Why don't you apply that same criteria for proof to terrorism committed by the Arabs? Surely you can't possibly be claiming that not a single incidence of terror has been committed by Arabs in the past? That every single incident is a "Jewish lie"? You are getting more and more ridiculous as the days pass.

Nope.

We went through this. You had a grainy picture and CLAIMS from know liars.

Really? Because murders and conflicts only happen when Europeans are involved. Um. Syria?
Nope.

The conflict we are discussing here.

Really? What proof do you have that there are armed Jews on the Temple Mount? How do you know? Photographs? News stories? Video? What?
Yes, all of the above plus eyewitness testimony.

Why don't you apply that same criteria for proof to terrorism committed by the Arabs? Surely you can't possibly be claiming that not a single incidence of terror has been committed by Arabs in the past? That every single incident is a "Jewish lie"? You are getting more and more ridiculous as the days pass.

Oh, wait, could Louie possibly be talking of the Israeli Police on the Temple Mount?

And they are not supposed to be there?
And they are not supposed to be armed?

Louie is so cute when nonsense comes out of his Nazi brain.

The Europeans Louie refers to are those "European Jews" who are all "converts" to Judaism and no indigenous blood in them.

Well, according to Nazi Louie, of course.

Nope.

We went through this. You had a grainy picture and CLAIMS from know liars.

Nope.

The conflict we are discussing here.

Yes, all of the above plus eyewitness testimony.

Ah, but if the photograph is "grainy" it must not have happened. Lol.

The Europeans Louie refers to are those "European Jews" who are all "converts" to Judaism and no indigenous blood in them.

Well, according to Nazi Louie, of course.

But how can he tell which Jewish people converted in antiquity? How does he know? What counts as conversion? If you marry a Jew and have Jewish children are the children converts? Or real? If they go on to marry more Jews, are their children converts or real? How do you sort them all out?

For that matter, let's transfer this whole discussion to "Palestinians". There is a person who was born in Chile. He says he is "Palestinian". He marries a Chilean and has kids. Are his kids "Palestinian"? Do they have the right to return? What if a son of his marries a Chilean woman and has a child? Is that child a "Palestinian"?

What if the children no longer speak Arabic? What if they convert to Christianity? Are they still "Palestinian"? How would you tell if they were "Palestinian"?

And if the grandchildren move back to "Palestine" are they stealing someone else's land?

Forum List

Back