Palestinian Terrorists

Then tell me why the UN Security Council kept silent until Israel started winning a war.
Hard to say. Those people do not make any sense.
All of a sudden the UN Security Council doesn't make any sense.
Which means the action they took in all of those wars has no justification.

Now...
Address post 203.
Infrastructure cannot be built without Israel's approval.
Why haven't the Arabs offered any help?
And by the way, just to deflate your bullshit response, SA was sending billions to build infrastructure until they were warned that the money was being used to build bomb factories.
And yeah, I researched that last night.

Nice duck...not.

Now address the post by admitting their fellow Arabs don't give a shit about them.

Then tell me why the UN Security Council kept silent until Israel started winning a war.

Now...
Address post 203.
And by the way, just to deflate your bullshit response, SA was sending billions to build infrastructure until they were warned that the money was being used to build bomb factories.

Nice duck...not.

Now address the post by admitting their fellow Arabs don't give a shit about them.

It is indeed hard to forgive surrounding Arab country treatment of Palestinians. Bur why is that? Is it actually possible they see the Palestinians as worthless terrorists to their countries?

Now...
Address post 203.

Nice duck...not.

It is indeed hard to forgive surrounding Arab country treatment of Palestinians. Bur why is that? Is it actually possible they see the Palestinians as worthless terrorists to their countries?
I think Arabs have very little value on human life; it's pretty sad.

Now...
Address post 203.

Nice duck...not.

I think Arabs have very little value on human life; it's pretty sad.

And Palestinians even less. They praise their own martyrs.

Of course they did. How DARE the Jewish people worship at their own most holy place! The HORROR!
No, how dare them murder G-d's children to do so.

Uh. You know that the murders on the Temple Mount were committed by Arabs, right? Why no discussion about them murdering G-d's children? Why don't you condemn that act? Why don't you condemn those who bring weapons into the Holy Place in order to attack Jews?
Last week you claimed weapons were brought out of the Mosque, also no jews were attacked, only Israeli mercenaries outside of the mosque

Senate Panel Approves Bill to Suspend Aid to Palestinians
The Senate Foreign Relations Committee has voted today 17-4 to pass a bill that would suspend all US financial aid to the Palestinian Authority until they agree to end social programs which Congressmen described as providing a “financial incentive” for terrorism.

134.jpg
The Palestinian General Delegation to the US says the bill is “misinformed,” and that the social programs in question are not intended to reward terror, but rather to provide bare minimum support for Palestinian families who lost their breadwinners to the occupation, noting that the vast majority of those in question were “unduly arrested or killed by Israel.”

That’s not really going to play well in Congress, as Israel has long presented these programs as essentially pay for terror attacks, and of course doesn’t account for the large number of Palestinians in Israeli prisons held without charges, or just on broad suspicion of “incitement.”

Of course they did. How DARE the Jewish people worship at their own most holy place! The HORROR!

Uh. You know that the murders on the Temple Mount were committed by Arabs, right? Why no discussion about them murdering G-d's children? Why don't you condemn that act? Why don't you condemn those who bring weapons into the Holy Place in order to attack Jews?
Last week you claimed weapons were brought out of the Mosque, also no jews were attacked, only Israeli mercenaries outside of the mosque

Why will you not condemn the Arabs who are murdering G-d's children?

Why will you not condemn the Arabs who are murdering G-d's children?

still posting on your employers dime I see, if you are a jew or a muslim you believe in one GOD so it must be the same God, or you would have to admit more than One God, who are that one God's children?

At times some posters run dry on rebuttals of my points and resort to calling me a jew hater, if that were true why would I spend my free time educating jews daily?

Crime Pays For Palestinian Terrorists.

Crime pays - for Palestinian terrorists
Money is for his family, but you would like to see the children punished for the sins of the father?
is it a jewish thing, "God punishes the children and their children for the sin of the parents to the third and fourth generation.”
Exodus 34:7
If the children follow the ways of the parents.

There can be no peace unless & until Palestinians stop teaching hatred to their children.

The Senate Foreign Relations Committee has voted today 17-4 to pass a bill that would suspend all US financial aid to the Palestinian Authority until they agree to end social programs which Congressmen described as providing a “financial incentive” for terrorism.

134.jpg
The Palestinian General Delegation to the US says the bill is “misinformed,” and that the social programs in question are not intended to reward terror, but rather to provide bare minimum support for Palestinian families who lost their breadwinners to the occupation, noting that the vast majority of those in question were “unduly arrested or killed by Israel.”

That’s not really going to play well in Congress, as Israel has long presented these programs as essentially pay for terror attacks, and of course doesn’t account for the large number of Palestinians in Israeli prisons held without charges, or just on broad suspicion of “incitement.”

I'm OK with cutting off financing to Islamic terrorists.

134.jpg

And there children too it seems

134.jpg

It would seem.

134.jpg

But of course with what Palestinian children are taught by their terrorist parents.

Forum List

Back