Palestinians Burn Shelters In Egypt

If israel is calling the shots regarding Egyptian border crossing into the Gaza strip.... hey, one day America had to stop denying Germany's final solution too.

Yeah, like this:

sugaratcheckpointssa4.jpg

and there was no Palestine. The land was Egypt's and Syria's, the people living there 'peacefully' had largely emigrated from Egypt, Turkey, Jordan, etc. There were also Jews living there, but that is rarely mentioned.

yet there WERE palestinians. How many times must we toss out this silly "well, they didnt wear shoes or have land deeds in Engrish so they don't count" line of crap?

Yes, there were jews living there. AND, if israel because a nation that reflected that same PRE-ZIONIST pet nation, where jews, christians AND muslims counted equally there would be no conflict AT ALL.

But, since we know damn well the significance of Olmerts statement regarding "no jewish israel without a palestine" every damn last one of you defenders of Israel can sleep well knowing that you are defending overt racism on par with Germany's Aryian nation. It really doesn't matter if your automatic blank check response needs to label me a liar, or jew hating antisemite (jill) or anything else that falls short of providing your OWN evidence. I can quote Olmert if any one of you have anything to retort with besides lame fucking inuendos.

Gosh.. why on EARTH don't we just have every pal on fucking lockdown now that we found something from the EUROPEAN UNION. Indeed, every single palestinian pilgraming from SAUDI ARABIA should PAY for something that came from.. uh.. europe.

:rolleyes:

Gosh.. why on EARTH don't we just have every pal on fucking lockdown now that we found something from the EUROPEAN UNION. Indeed, every single palestinian pilgraming from SAUDI ARABIA should PAY for something that came from.. uh.. europe.

:rolleyes:

Hello, Hamas. The democratically elected governing majority.

yet there WERE palestinians. How many times must we toss out this silly "well, they didnt wear shoes or have land deeds in Engrish so they don't count" line of crap?

Yes, there were jews living there. AND, if israel because a nation that reflected that same PRE-ZIONIST pet nation, where jews, christians AND muslims counted equally there would be no conflict AT ALL.

But, since we know damn well the significance of Olmerts statement regarding "no jewish israel without a palestine" every damn last one of you defenders of Israel can sleep well knowing that you are defending overt racism on par with Germany's Aryian nation. It really doesn't matter if your automatic blank check response needs to label me a liar, or jew hating antisemite (jill) or anything else that falls short of providing your OWN evidence. I can quote Olmert if any one of you have anything to retort with besides lame fucking inuendos.

Absolute bullshit of the 1st order. The Arabs not the Jews caused the conflict. Arabs NOT Jews invaded Israel, Arabs NOT Jews decided not to establish their own country ( because the neighboring Arab States wanted the land.)

No Arab League invasion, no refugees, no displaced persons, no Palestinian problem. Plain and simple, cut and dried. Further since the vast majority of these "Palestinians" actually were citizens of the neighboring countries if these Countries had assimilated them and not forced them into squalid camps designed to foster hatred, there also would be no problem.

No inuendo at all, plain honest HISTORICAL fact.

So what is factually incorrect NUMNUTS?

The UPRISING of hammas? What "uprising" do you refer to? Anything in which a pal who speaks his mind about the occupation of israel AND VOTES HIS MIND becomes branded a terrorist? Be specific. Don't let that thing called evidence scare you out of this thread.

here's mine:

"This is the choice of the people," Qureia, a member of the party's discredited old guard who did not run for reelection, told reporters here. "It should be respected."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/01/26/AR2006012600372.html

When you start making lame ass excuses for invalidating the domocratic process then don't be shocked when people see it as a joke of a solution that you made it with that kind of logic.

Absolute bullshit of the 1st order. The Arabs not the Jews caused the conflict. Arabs NOT Jews invaded Israel, Arabs NOT Jews decided not to establish their own country ( because the neighboring Arab States wanted the land.)

No Arab League invasion, no refugees, no displaced persons, no Palestinian problem. Plain and simple, cut and dried. Further since the vast majority of these "Palestinians" actually were citizens of the neighboring countries if these Countries had assimilated them and not forced them into squalid camps designed to foster hatred, there also would be no problem.

No inuendo at all, plain honest HISTORICAL fact.

just like those savage fucking injuns started it with whitey, right?

ISRAEL IS A CREATION FROM PALESTINIAN LAND. there is no getting around that. Sure, acknowledge everything FOR the jews and everything AGAINST non-jews. It's not like such a pattern is obvious.

Your grasp on historic fact seems tentative to polishing the zionist turd. But, be my guest and post your evidence. You'd sure be the first zionist enabler to do so.

The UPRISING of hammas? What "uprising" do you refer to? Anything in which a pal who speaks his mind about the occupation of israel AND VOTES HIS MIND becomes branded a terrorist? Be specific. Don't let that thing called evidence scare you out of this thread.

here's mine:

"This is the choice of the people," Qureia, a member of the party's discredited old guard who did not run for reelection, told reporters here. "It should be respected."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/01/26/AR2006012600372.html

When you start making lame ass excuses for invalidating the domocratic process then don't be shocked when people see it as a joke of a solution that you made it with that kind of logic.

So armed rebellion and armed thugs seizing control of half a country is acceptable behavior? The murder of security troops and government officials is acceptable behavior? Your a loser if you think so. Not even worth discussing anything with, you have no grasp of basic facts, not historical or current.

They're terrorists. They wage a war of genocide against noncombatants using human bombs and rockets. There is nothing noble about that. The League of Nations actually approved the British plan to partition Palestine in 1924, not the UN after WWII.

The land was not wrongfully strongarmed away. When you are on the losing side of a war, you are at the mercy of the victor. Doesn't get any simpler than that.

yea.. we know how GENOCIDAL are those fucking ROCKS. Gee.. ROCKS versus Dozers and tanks. yea, CLEARLY we don't rely on ww2 vocabulary to rationalize israel blank check.

here's mine:

That was my point a few posts ago.

just like those savage fucking injuns started it with whitey, right?

ISRAEL IS A CREATION FROM PALESTINIAN LAND. there is no getting around that. Sure, acknowledge everything FOR the jews and everything AGAINST non-jews. It's not like such a pattern is obvious.

Your grasp on historic fact seems tentative to polishing the zionist turd. But, be my guest and post your evidence. You'd sure be the first zionist enabler to do so.

Your a fucking retard. You haven't a leg to stand on and just make shit up as you go along. I am done providing anything to you except to remind you every time you post one of this ignorant retarded claims that your wrong.

So armed rebellion and armed thugs seizing control of half a country is acceptable behavior? The murder of security troops and government officials is acceptable behavior? Your a loser if you think so. Not even worth discussing anything with, you have no grasp of basic facts, not historical or current.

gosh, I wonder how Thomas Paine would answer that. Indeed, you seem to think murder of jews is the sole travesty of the last 60 years. Funny how you can spout on about a handful of kassams and suicide bombs, which pretty much follows the plotline of the movie RED DAWN, but convey NO concern over pal families living like cockroaches behind an aparthied wall. Where every day is another day of subjugation for the sake of a JEWISH state.

I bet you dont hold the same opinion if it were JEWS using the same techniques against NAZIS. Indeed, what makes me confident that you'd strike a boner at the day dream fantasy of George Elsner? So, was Elsner similarly an evil despot using TERRORISM against CIVILIANS, security personnel and GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS?

NO?!?!?! no shit.

Indeed, lecture me some more about which of us doesn't have a firm grasp on hisotry, dude. Much like your posts in the jebus threads, claiming as much > proving as much.

Like I said, SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING EVIDENCE.

Or, run like a little bitch back underneath the coutch like a good toy dog.

For a guy who seems allergic to evidence you sure are quick to tell someone about historic facts.

Your a fucking retard. You haven't a leg to stand on and just make shit up as you go along. I am done providing anything to you except to remind you every time you post one of this ignorant retarded claims that your wrong.

oh hey, like I Couldnt PREDICT that you'd run like a yelping puppy at the first sign of having to prove your point with evidence beyond the same ole shit talking. Looks like you are going to do here what you do in every Emminant Domain thread, eh?

Like I said, SHOW ME YOUR FUCKING EVIDENCE.

Or, run like a little bitch back underneath the coutch like a good toy dog.

For a guy who seems allergic to evidence you sure are quick to tell someone about historic facts.

Evidence? Ohh you mean the fact Hamas controls half the territory illegally isn't evidence? The fact Hamas killed security and government officials while seizing the territory, thats not evidence? Your incapable of simple current events and I am to listen to YOUR version of historical events that are as well document as the Israeli war of 1948? Sure thing, I suggest you get a clue.

Hitler plot 'heroes' commemorated
Germany's leaders have paid tribute to the plotters who attempted to assassinate Adolf Hitler 60 years ago.

At the spot where they were executed, Chancellor Gerhard Schroeder commended their bravery, while President Horst Koehler laid a wreath.

On 20 July 1944, Claus Schenk Graf von Stauffenberg planted a bomb during a meeting at Hitler's headquarters in East Prussia, which is now Poland.

The bomb, in a briefcase, exploded but Hitler survived virtually unscathed.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/3908431.stm

What a fucking TERRORIST, right RGS? Between this guy and Nelson Mandella one might think you'd pull your head out of your ass but I guess by now you enjoy being bitchslapped with, what did you call it, HISTORIC FACT?

oh hey, like I Couldnt PREDICT that you'd run like a yelping puppy at the first sign of having to prove your point with evidence beyond the same ole shit talking. Looks like you are going to do here what you do in every Emminant Domain thread, eh?

Ya I ran away you retard. Not from you, you haven't a leg to stand on.

Ohh but I am not going to wait breathlessly for each of your ignorant moronic posts. You can not even keep up with what happened in 2007 and I am to accept your version of events in 1948, sure thing dumb shit.

Evidence? Ohh you mean the fact Hamas controls half the territory illegally isn't evidence? The fact Hamas killed security and government officials while seizing the territory, thats not evidence? Your incapable of simple current events and I am to listen to YOUR version of historical events that are as well document as the Israeli war of 1948? Sure thing, I suggest you get a clue.

Yes, Evidence. You seem to think your opinion means something to anyone other than yourself.. THIS is why I keep dropping EVIDENCE at you and you keep scrambling. Why don't you pretend you understand the significance of proof for once instead of getting in one last snarky, yet impotent, post?

for once, just try it and see how it feels to back up your ignorant fucking rhetoric.

Hitler plot 'heroes' commemorated
Germany's leaders have paid tribute to the plotters who attempted to assassinate Adolf Hitler 60 years ago.

At the spot where they were executed, Chancellor Gerhard Schroeder commended their bravery, while President Horst Koehler laid a wreath.

On 20 July 1944, Claus Schenk Graf von Stauffenberg planted a bomb during a meeting at Hitler's headquarters in East Prussia, which is now Poland.

The bomb, in a briefcase, exploded but Hitler survived virtually unscathed.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/3908431.stm

What a fucking TERRORIST, right RGS? Between this guy and Nelson Mandella one might think you'd pull your head out of your ass but I guess by now you enjoy being bitchslapped with, what did you call it, HISTORIC FACT?

Your a retard, you can not even address the facts of the Israeli war of 1948 and you claim Hamas is not now sitting in control of half of the Pal Authority illegally, your a retard.

Forum List

Back