Palestinians Discover 1,500 Year Old Christian Church, Immediatly Destroy It

Seems like a total nonstory to me. They built a parking lot over King Richards tomb in England. Nobody seemed to care about that.

Gee, I was aware that King Richard was the head of the Anglican Church back then, but so what? Oh, that's right - it's a 1500 year old Christian Church - that makes it fair game to you limp-wrists...got it.
No, this king Richard was not head of the Anglican Church, he ruled before Henry VIII...........

Oops. never mind. I was thinking the Church of England installed by Henry the VIII, my bad.

Last edited:
Seems like a total nonstory to me. They built a parking lot over King Richards tomb in England. Nobody seemed to care about that.
They didn't know it was Richard's tomb when they did it. As for the OP's assertion concerning the Palesinians....... not sure it was done on purpose or was just simple stupid or greedy expedience on the part of the contractor. When an archeological site is discovered, and reported, by a contractor the site is usually shut down until archeologists can assess the site and determine if it's a viable and valuable dig location. If it's deemed valuable then all construction is stopped until the dig can be completed, I wonder how many contractors around the world actually report finding a potential archeological site or just keep on keeping on.
Yeah the most likely scenario is that it's a bunch of construction workers who don't give a fuck. Probably trying to meet a deadline.

But put it in the right person's hands and "the Palestinians are DESTROYING CHRISTIANITY!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad:"
Then again, since we don't know for certain why they continued it could have been because it was a Christian site and decided to destroy it. :dunno:

They didn't know it was Richard's tomb when they did it. As for the OP's assertion concerning the Palesinians....... not sure it was done on purpose or was just simple stupid or greedy expedience on the part of the contractor. When an archeological site is discovered, and reported, by a contractor the site is usually shut down until archeologists can assess the site and determine if it's a viable and valuable dig location. If it's deemed valuable then all construction is stopped until the dig can be completed, I wonder how many contractors around the world actually report finding a potential archeological site or just keep on keeping on.
Yeah the most likely scenario is that it's a bunch of construction workers who don't give a fuck. Probably trying to meet a deadline.

But put it in the right person's hands and "the Palestinians are DESTROYING CHRISTIANITY!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad:"
Then again, since we don't know for certain why they continued it could have been because it was a Christian site and decided to destroy it. :dunno:
Well if you run with it, perhaps it was Obama who gave the order to destroy the ruins :eek:

Well if you run with it, perhaps it was Obama who gave the order to destroy the ruins :eek:
No doubt...... :lol:

As usual the propaganda spouter posts a link to the propaganda arm of the Zionists, the J Post. Here is what is really happening.

"For now, the site is still being investigated by archaeologists for more evidence of ruins. In the meantime, construction on the nearby shopping center, involving heavy machinery like diggers and bulldozers, continues unabated. If additional artifacts are discovered, it could lead to a halt in construction efforts, at least temporarily; Abu Rida said that the preservation of Palestinian history, both from before and after the spread of Islam in the region, is of the utmost importance...."

Remains of 1,500 Year Old Byzantine Church Found in Gaza

Not new, the communist have been doing the same all over half of Europe for a 100 years by now. Think Orwell, by controlling the past, you control the future.

Forum List

Back