Palestinians Massing At The Israeli Border

The mainstream media in the West has very clear agendas on most issues. When it comes to the State of Israel, the agenda is clear. The most common mantra is that Israel is the oppressor and the so called “Palestinians” – especially the children – are the oppressed.

#Gaza:
Just listen this courageous #Palestinian as he criticizes #Hamas's
violent actions for putting children at risk in their riots and
outbreaks at the border fences with #Israel.

Voices are being heard from the cracks

JerUSAlem Israel on Twitter

(full article online)

Mainstream media isn't reporting what this Gazan just said, but we are

We can look back in time 4 months or 400 years or even 1400 years and nothing about Islamism has changed.

The Islamic barbarians are Crusading and only force of arms will repel them.

501aae6836c3f01459b17ac1d58f-77A46BF8-255D-46DC-AA62-7167538A700E.jpg

The images transfer across time. Whether it's 2018 or 1018, the ideology and even the tactics / weapons remain unchanged.

3affa03ff70847b7d69d8c8a2883-000_13I0HI.jpg

. . .They're all just fucked up in the head(s)........[i feel really sorry for them] .....

on a christian tv show i watch -- they're ALWAYS in israel interviewing the IDF, interviewing the soldiers, the captain....the lieutenant....etc.... right over there brinkmore, at the front lines where all those poor males paletinians are...........horror stories. they WANT so bad to make nice.....but....terrorists ruining any chance of peace.....islamic terrorism getting in the way. what else is new.

DdPUWTpW4AAtDlU.jpg

Posts like these plastered all over Facebook instructing protesters to bring guns, knives, infiltrate Israel en masse, invade nearby villages and kidnap Israelis.

Forum List

Back