Palestinians set fire to Jewish shrine

Alex.

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2014
ShowImage.ashx

"Hundreds of Palestinian rioters attempted to set fire to the Joseph's Tomb compound in Nablus on Friday morning, according to reports by Israel radio.

The crowds were dispersed and the fire was brought under control by Palestinian police before IDF forces could arrive on the scene.

The religious site suffered severe damage in the fire. There were no reports of injuries.

The IDF said that it will repair the site in order to allow worshipers to enter. Furthermore, the military's statement said that this incident is being viewed with the utmost severity, adding that it will work to identify and stop the arsonists."

Joseph's Tomb set ablaze by Palestinian rioters

"Joseph's tomb has been venerated for centuries by Jews, Samaritans, Christians and Muslims."

Nothing is sacred to these animals.

Joseph the best guy in the OT. Grew up Egyptian according to their bible. Hey payback for the zealots setting fire to the Fishes and Loaves churches.

It was on their land and I think the big thing was at night Hebrews under armed guards could come and visit the tomb, whereas, the Palestinians do not have access to the temple mount unless specified by the Zionist.

ShowImage.ashx

"Hundreds of Palestinian rioters attempted to set fire to the Joseph's Tomb compound in Nablus on Friday morning, according to reports by Israel radio.

The crowds were dispersed and the fire was brought under control by Palestinian police before IDF forces could arrive on the scene.

The religious site suffered severe damage in the fire. There were no reports of injuries.

The IDF said that it will repair the site in order to allow worshipers to enter. Furthermore, the military's statement said that this incident is being viewed with the utmost severity, adding that it will work to identify and stop the arsonists."

"Joseph's tomb has been venerated for centuries by Jews, Samaritans, Christians and Muslims."

But but but, "it's the occupation".

Joseph the best guy in the OT. Grew up Egyptian according to their bible. Hey payback for the zealots setting fire to the Fishes and Loaves churches.

It was on their land and I think the big thing was at night Hebrews under armed guards could come and visit the tomb, whereas, the Palestinians do not have access to the temple mount unless specified by the Zionist.
Amazing, the gibberish that comes out of that deranged mind of yours. Are you mixing alcohol with the drugs for your mental illness?

• Banned

Amazing, the gibberish that comes out of that deranged mind of yours. Are you mixing alcohol with the drugs for your mental illness?
There will always be blithering idiots when it comes to this.

ShowImage.ashx

Hey I guess that is what you get for bulldozing more homes down. I though you hebews do not worship idols and that is what his shrine is. Hey its their land right? Oh wait no, they are just squatting due to the mercy of the Hebrews.

Joseph's Tomb is the third most sacred place in Judaism. Just like Al-Aqsa to the Muslims.

I guess it gives us permission to burn down that damn mosque? since we push to equality and all that crap?

Imagine if we dared even thinking going down that road.....

Palestinians= ISIS.

They prove each time there's hardly any difference. Beheading, burning sacred places... I wonder what's next.

• Banned

Joseph's Tomb is the third most sacred place in Judaism. Just like Al-Aqsa to the Muslims.

I guess it gives us permission to burn down that damn mosque? since we push to equality and all that crap?

Imagine if we dared even thinking going down that road.....

Palestinians= ISIS.

They prove each time there's hardly any difference. Beheading, burning sacred places... I wonder what's next.
There is no decency among these people

ShowImage.ashx

Hey I guess that is what you get for bulldozing more homes down. I though you hebews do not worship idols and that is what his shrine is. Hey its their land right? Oh wait no, they are just squatting due to the mercy of the Hebrews.

What the fuck does that have to do with Paleshitian animals trying to torch a shrine that is holy to all three faiths. Try to be relevant and coherent for once, asylum escapee.

Yeah right, setting holy places on fire in the name of holy places.
I Think it's pointless to mention words like "tolerance" , "political motive" , and "protest".

I Think it's pointless to mention words like "tolerance" , "political motive" , and "protest".
It is pointless to mention anything that has to do with sense or sensibility.

Actually, it's the Arabs that are reaping what they have sown, they tried to destroy Israel many times and failed, and now part of their own population that was dispersed as a result of their aggression (such as the Syrian refugees) got stuck in limbo, and the Arabs are all pointing their fingers at Israel for something that they themselves are to blame.

They love destroying and setting holy places on fire! Mohammad said it was okay. That's why ISIS is destroying priceless irreplaceable archeological sites and temples. Goes with the territory of being a true Muslim.

They love destroying and setting holy places on fire! Mohammad said it was okay. That's why ISIS is destroying priceless irreplaceable archeological sites and temples. Goes with the territory of being a true Muslim.

Your not fighting ISIS, and I wonder why not??

Forum List

Back