🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Palin: Bill Nye "as much as scientist as I am"

• Banned
CgCpzomUIAAs_RO.jpg

He studied mechanical engineering at Cornell University (where he took an astronomy class taught by Carl Sagan)[10] and graduated with a B.S. in mechanical engineering in 1977.[11] Nye occasionally returns to Cornell as a guest-lecturer of introductory-level astronomy and human ecology classes.[12]

Substitute "she" for "he" and "Palin" for "Nye" and I know I couldn't tell the difference...

He studied mechanical engineering at Cornell University (where he took an astronomy class taught by Carl Sagan)[10] and graduated with a B.S. in mechanical engineering in 1977.[11] Nye occasionally returns to Cornell as a guest-lecturer of introductory-level astronomy and human ecology classes.[12]

Substitute "she" for "he" and "Palin" for "Nye" and I know I couldn't tell the difference...

Well, see?

That right there is the problem.

RWNJs can't tell the difference between an intelligent, well-educated, well-read scientist and drunk, blithering idiot $arah.

But believe me, we already knew that.

I knew you Democrat Party Adherents were upset over the punishment Nutty Old Bernie is handing your girl (?) but, really, this is a level of angry lashing out that really shines!

Keep on displaying your terror.

Please!

I knew you Democrat Party Adherents were upset over the punishment Nutty Old Bernie is handing your girl (?) but, really, this is a level of angry lashing out that really shines!

Keep on displaying your terror.

Please!

With Trump as the leading contender, and Cruz Alternate #1, you could hardly be blamed for feeling cocky....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back