Palin Challenges Obama To A Debate

Why would the Prez's crew put out an ad against someone who isn't running for POTUS??

Does he think Palin is a threat??

Waste of a load of money.

As for a debate???

Anyone who thinks Palin is dumb is an idiot in my book. She was the Gov of a State and ran it quite well. She's no dummy and I think she would give OL Teleprompter Barry a run for his money in any debate.

Of course it will never happen. Barry has to many other more important fish to fry.

Okay, I have a question, and I admit that I have not gone through this thread yet. I have to admit I'm a little afraid to do that. Here's the question:

Regarding this theoretical debate, is anyone arguing that Palin would wipe the floor with Obama?

Serious question.

Is there anyone who isnt?

I must have missed that...when did they debate?

Miss "winky" got her ass handed to her by Biden..which eventually sunk their, "Team McCain" election bid.

And by like..um...10 million votes.

United States presidential election, 2008 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That's like 10 Alaskas you can see Russia from.. :lol:

You clearly didnt actually watch the debate. Biden couldnt hand an anyone their ass, even if he had full possession of the donkey.

He really is a drunken fuck up.

Why would the Prez's crew put out an ad against someone who isn't running for POTUS??

As for a debate???

Anyone who thinks Palin is dumb is an idiot in my book. She was the Gov of a State and ran it quite well. She's no dummy and I think she would give OL Teleprompter Barry a run for his money in any debate.

Of course it will never happen. Barry has to many other more important fish to fry.

So you're calling us all, fish?

Okay, I have a question, and I admit that I have not gone through this thread yet. I have to admit I'm a little afraid to do that. Here's the question:

Regarding this theoretical debate, is anyone arguing that Palin would wipe the floor with Obama?

Serious question.

He'd have to call in the Secret Service to make her stop.

He can not and will not defend his record of historic failures.

First ever credit downgrade
Record debt
Record deficits
Record foreclosures

Chronic Communist bloc nation style unemployment of 8% for HIS WHOLE FUCKING TERM

Speaking of Biden, why did he feel compelled to mention that he thought Obama was "Clean and articulate"?

Why clean?

Why was clean so important to Heartbeat away?

Clean?
It's a Generational-term you political-neophytes wouldn't be expected to understand.

What Biden was referring-to was Obama's integrity.

eusa_doh.gif

Stupid Fuckin' Teabaggers

Serious question.

Record debt
Record deficits
Record foreclosures

Chronic Communist bloc nation style unemployment of 8% for HIS WHOLE FUCKING TERM

Yeah..it's not like reading a book upside down while three thousand New Yorkers get incinerated at the World Trade Center because you didn't read the fucking memo.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WztB6HzXxI]Bush's Seven Minutes of Silence - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIpEwGmSsmM]Condoleezza Rice asserts 'Bin Laden Determined To Attack' wasn't a warning. thumpandwhip.com - YouTube[/ame]

THATS A FUCKING SUCCESS FRANK!

As for a debate???

Link the Ad.

That explains it.. You don't know how to research..:razz:

Can you google stuff?

If you can try this...Obama attack on Palin...that will get you started..:D

Link the ad.

Obama Unleashes Ad Attack vs. Palin - Sarah Palin - Fox Nation

Good ad! :clap2:

Just uses her words in the context in which she meant them.

Frankly..I'd like her to explain why all those "values" she espouses for other people..don't apply to her.

Like why her daughter had a baby out of wedlock..and went out with a guy from a family of meth-heads?

I don't get it.

Speaking of Biden, why did he feel compelled to mention that he thought Obama was "Clean and articulate"?

Why clean?

Clean?
It's a Generational-term you political-neophytes wouldn't be expected to understand.

eusa_doh.gif

Obama was a US Senator at the time. In your experience are they usually corrupt?

Serious question.

Record debt
Record deficits
Record foreclosures

Yeah..it's not like reading a book upside down while three thousand New Yorkers get incinerated at the World Trade Center because you didn't read the fucking memo.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WztB6HzXxI]Bush's Seven Minutes of Silence - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIpEwGmSsmM]Condoleezza Rice asserts 'Bin Laden Determined To Attack' wasn't a warning. thumpandwhip.com - YouTube[/ame]

THATS A FUCKING SUCCESS FRANK!

Boooooosh

Ruuuuuuuuuuush

It's all you got.

LOL

Run with that

Why clean?

Clean?

eusa_doh.gif

Obama was a US Senator at the time. In your experience are they usually corrupt?

I'm not a Senator. I'd have no (such) knowledge.​

Boooooosh

Ruuuuuuuuuuush

It's all you got.

LOL

Run with that

Using Bush as the end all conservative bench mark..of what they themselves consider to be a "successful" president is a brilliant thing to run on.

Because Romney is looking to populate his administration with the very same people that worked for Bush.

Good job boys!

:clap2:

Forum List

Back