Palin chances in 2012 are over

yes I did, and since YOU had looked it up already , I asked you to Please post the link, I never challenged you, I just asked that you post the link- Please.

your answer? No, look it up yourself....

*shrugs*.....

I have always said please and have spoken and treated you like an adult in an adult conversation....you know it, I know it...if you want this to be adversarial and nasty relationship like half the other debates around here hey, that's your call...

Ok, whatever.
Whatever what?

Whatever, as in, if you don't want to back up your argument for why Foxnews has only a fraction the viewers that network news does, okay.

MarcATL, I truly think she has crippled the far right effectively with her cowardice in not taking the high road.

Romney can beat Obama in the right conditions.

I don't think Romney will make it past SC.
I disagree...many of these same Southern Baptists are avid believers of and/or supporters of the thought that Obama's really a closet mutual.

They will opt to pick the lesser of two evils. From their perspectives, it sure as heck beats a cottin' pickin' Muslim in Office.

Her chances at gaining the GOP nomination in 2012 are gone. The shooting in Arizona and the wounding of Giffords will hang around her neck from now on. Her map showing Giffords's district with crosshairs on it will be part of any campaign against her.

But that will not keep her from running as a Tea Bagger. That will be her fate in 2012.

She had nothing to do with the shooting in Tuscon. Try and grasp simple facts.

The facts are simple..

Palin put her crosshairs on Giffords

Giffords objected to the violence themed rhetoric

Palin laughed and said "Don't retreat....RELOAD"

Whether she likes it or not, Palin is tied to Giffords. Her callous response will come back to haunt her. Her facebook response after the shooting showed she does not have what it takes to be president. Making the Giffords shooting about the further victimization of Palin will not bode well with the voters

So where is the evidence that Loughner saw the crosshairs, paid any attention to what Palin said.... and FYI: 'Don't retreat... Reload' has been explained by Palin - on numerous occasions.

The hysteria of the left to link Loughner to Palin is pathetic. The facts don't fit.

On the bright side, she has never told kids to go home and shoot their parents. That was one of the left. She never encouraged kids to kill 'the rich'. That was one of the left.

You see, individuals are responsible for their own actions.

MarcATL, I truly think she has crippled the far right effectively with her cowardice in not taking the high road.

Romney can beat Obama in the right conditions.

I disagree...many of these same Southern Baptists are avid believers of and/or supporters of the thought that Obama's really a closet mutual.

They will opt to pick the lesser of two evils. From their perspectives, it sure as heck beats a cottin' pickin' Muslim in Office.

You don't have the right to decide what another person's 'perspective' is.

You don't have the right to decide what another person's 'perspective' is.

Hey...Thought Police. I still have the right to "decide" what MY opinion is. Right?

She had nothing to do with the shooting in Tuscon. Try and grasp simple facts.

The facts are simple..

Whether she likes it or not, Palin is tied to Giffords. Her callous response will come back to haunt her. Her facebook response after the shooting showed she does not have what it takes to be president. Making the Giffords shooting about the further victimization of Palin will not bode well with the voters

So where is the evidence that Loughner saw the crosshairs, paid any attention to what Palin said.... and FYI: 'Don't retreat... Reload' has been explained by Palin - on numerous occasions.

The hysteria of the left to link Loughner to Palin is pathetic. The facts don't fit.

On the bright side, she has never told kids to go home and shoot their parents. That was one of the left. She never encouraged kids to kill 'the rich'. That was one of the left.

Who cares? That is not the issue

The issue is the insensitivity of Palin when Giffords objected to crosshairs being put on her personally
The issue is that Palin refused to modify her crosshairs map when people objected to it
The issue is that Giffords herself stated that she feared being shot and Palin still kept her in the crosshairs
The issue is that Palin continued her "Dont retreat ...RELOAD" mantra to mock those who opposed her gun centered rhetoric
The issue is that Palin used Blood Libel victimization to make the shootings about how poor Sarah is being picked on by the nasty media

Well thats pretty good considering everything I've read about Loghner said he didn't watch TV.

He didn't listen to talk radio.

He did however read Marxists books.

One has to wonder how anyone can blame Palin or anyone else for the actions of someone who lived in his own little world and never listened or watched anything??

Ah well. Carry on.

..... So where is the evidence that Loughner saw the crosshairs, paid any attention to what Palin said.... and FYI: 'Don't retreat... Reload' has been explained by Palin - on numerous occasions.

The hysteria of the left to link Loughner to Palin is pathetic. The facts don't fit .....

In a Sarah Palin, Tea Party world with its "birthers," death panels and "blood libel," when has evidence and the facts ever stood in the way of a good political smear.

Its a little late in the day for Palin, the Tea Party and the "birthers" to attempt to demand a higher standard of proof when they suddenly find themselves on the defensive - the worst criticism that they can possibly level at their accusers is that that elements of the left are behaving just like them!

Last edited:
Her chances at gaining the GOP nomination in 2012 are gone. The shooting in Arizona and the wounding of Giffords will hang around her neck from now on. Her map showing Giffords's district with crosshairs on it will be part of any campaign against her.

But that will not keep her from running as a Tea Bagger. That will be her fate in 2012.

Palin is not responsible for the actions of a crazy person.

However, her chances in 2012 were over when she quit as Governor of Alaska. Of course, she (IMO) never intended to run in 2012. She's in it for the money.

People can say what they want about Palin's intelligence. However, she's astute enough to know that her best chance at being President was to stay in office and then run for Senate and then for President.

I agree.

I don't think she has any intention of running for office.

She's made a profitable little niche for herself. Why blow it on the off chance she could be elected??

I guess all those on this board who were just drooling over her running for POTUS will ust have to suck it up. LOL

Well thats pretty good considering everything I've read about Loghner said he didn't watch TV.

He didn't listen to talk radio.

He did however read Marxists books.

One has to wonder how anyone can blame Palin or anyone else for the actions of someone who lived in his own little world and never listened or watched anything??

Ah well. Carry on.

I detect a broken record from the right

As long as nobody got shot as a direct result of your rhetoric.....does that make it acceptable?

I detect an even bigger broken record on the left.

These deaths were caused by a mentally unstable subject. He knew nothing about the rhetoric.

However if thats the scenario you wish to follow, carry on.

I detect an even bigger broken record on the left.

These deaths were caused by a mentally unstable subject. He knew nothing about the rhetoric.

However if thats the scenario you wish to follow, carry on.

Does that excuse the choice of rhetoric?

Rhetoric is rhetoric. Words.

Words don't kill people. Batshit crazy nutjobs do though.

Whatever, as in, if you don't want to back up your argument for why Foxnews has only a fraction the viewers that network news does, okay.

uhm Hello, First- I never said fraction, don’t put words into my mouth NYC.

Second- NO ONE ever asked me to find proof or a link etc. I commented I had not seen any numbers, straight away, and played suppose and stated the network TV household audience is larger then FOXs due to access …..

Third- YOU, un-asked, on your own went and proved me correct, I didn’t ask you to google it, nor did anyone ask me, you did that unbidden.

When I saw your post, I asked very politely to post the link you had found, please. Your response was, in effect; pound sand, go find it yourself.

So, don’t even try to make it appear I reneged on anything to anyone.

You have turned this into the theater of the absurd; YOU already posted numbers to prove me correct, BUT, you want me to go find the link myself while accusing me of not doing something I was never asked to do….……?

Anyway, I see no reason not to accept your number , I was however curious to see the breakdowns across all the players and and providers….but, apparently you’re not willing to share…because……….. :eusa_eh:

The facts are simple..

The issue is the insensitivity of Palin when Giffords objected to crosshairs being put on her personally
The issue is that Palin refused to modify her crosshairs map when people objected to it
The issue is that Giffords herself stated that she feared being shot and Palin still kept her in the crosshairs
The issue is that Palin continued her "Dont retreat ...RELOAD" mantra to mock those who opposed her gun centered rhetoric
The issue is that Palin used Blood Libel victimization to make the shootings about how poor Sarah is being picked on by the nasty media

CG……you’ve seen this before, me? In my short time here I have unfortunately become all to familiar with the RW 2 step…

See this is RW dancing around common sense and logical debate, he knows there no link with loughner and palin but hes in too deep.

Simply leaving it alone or saying, yea, guess you’re right and then maybe making a please for civility requires character.

Lacking that apparently, he has now framed the debate to make himself a winner; “see it doesn't matter because I am so much of a sheep and am too brain washed to think for myself to apologize” ....s"o let me tell you why I don't have to admit Loughner and palin don't connect by creating my own construct"….....

CG……you’ve seen this before, me? In my short time here I have unfortunately become all to familiar with the RW 2 step…

See this is RW dancing around common sense and logical debate, he knows there no link with loughner and palin but hes in too deep.

Simply leaving it alone or saying, yea, guess you’re right and then maybe making a please for civility requires character.

Lacking that apparently, he has now framed the debate to make himself a winner; “see it doesn't matter because I am so much of a sheep and am too brain washed to think for myself to apologize” ....s"o let me tell you why I don't have to admit Loughner and palin don't connect by creating my own construct"….....

Wrong again Traj

I came out the day after the shooting saying I did not believe there was a link. I also said how callous Palin was in response to criticism over her web site.

Pallin has shown she lacks the political sensitivity for higher office.

Her "Blood Libel" speech proved it

Wrong again Traj

I came out the day after the shooting saying I did not believe there was a link. I also said how callous Palin was in response to criticism over her web site.

I have asked you, oh twice and each time you did the 2 step, so the other day? what 2-3 days ago? okay.

I will take you at your word, it is here and it is now.....Excellent, then I will withdraw my previous statement with no reservations, I apologize.

uh huh and the sensitivity of say, obama?

Quote:

uh huh and the sensitivity of say, obama?

I didn't see Obama making himself the victim of the Tucson tragedy

we are speaking of political sensitivity?...you think obama has it?

and lets be clear as to what we mean by political sensitivity..what does it mean to you, exactly?

Forum List

Back