Palin Children Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bunch of faggots in this thread.

Led_Zeppelin-4.jpg

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noBpYOKF0J8"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noBpYOKF0J8[/ame]

all we need is for Carl Weathers to go into politics. then we'd have the predator tri-fecto.

We already have the trifecta.

;)

Arnold, Jesse.....and Sonny:

Landham was born in Canton, Georgia. He is a descendant of the Cherokee and Seminole nations.

In 2003, Landham ran in the Republican Party primary election for the post of Governor of Kentucky, hoping to repeat the success of his Predator castmates Minnesota Governor Jesse Ventura and California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger. He based his candidacy on opposition to an amendment which endorsed the Kentucky Family Court, saying his bad experiences at the hands of the family court had convinced him that it was run for the benefit of lawyers rather than families or children. He was unsuccessful in gaining the party's nomination. He ran briefly as an independent candidate, but withdrew on June 18, and endorsed the Republican slate.

In January 2004, Landham announced his candidacy for the 27th State Senate District of Kentucky.

In 2005, Landham spoke at a Council of Conservative Citizens convention. Landham has also appeared on the CofCC-affiliated radio show, The Political Cesspool.

In the Spring of 2006, Landham also accepted a bid as an honorary member of Alpha Sigma Phi, Beta Chi Chapter at American University.

On September 19, 2006, Landham was injured in a four-car accident in Ashland, Kentucky.[4]

On June 25, 2008, Landham announced his candidacy for the U.S. Senate seat currently held by Mitch McConnell on the Libertarian line.[5] The same day Landham called for genocide against Arabs and referred to them as "ragheads". His comments were made on the political radio show the Weekly Filibuster.[6] Three days later, on June 28, the Kentucky Libertarians voted unanimously to withdraw Landham's nomination, citing his comments were not in keeping with the party's platform and values.[7]

Sonny Landham - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

He's a loon who didn't win, but he is in politics.

all we need is for Carl Weathers to go into politics. then we'd have the predator tri-fecto.

;)

Landham was born in Canton, Georgia. He is a descendant of the Cherokee and Seminole nations.

In 2003, Landham ran in the Republican Party primary election for the post of Governor of Kentucky, hoping to repeat the success of his Predator castmates Minnesota Governor Jesse Ventura and California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger. He based his candidacy on opposition to an amendment which endorsed the Kentucky Family Court, saying his bad experiences at the hands of the family court had convinced him that it was run for the benefit of lawyers rather than families or children. He was unsuccessful in gaining the party's nomination. He ran briefly as an independent candidate, but withdrew on June 18, and endorsed the Republican slate.

In January 2004, Landham announced his candidacy for the 27th State Senate District of Kentucky.

In 2005, Landham spoke at a Council of Conservative Citizens convention. Landham has also appeared on the CofCC-affiliated radio show, The Political Cesspool.

In the Spring of 2006, Landham also accepted a bid as an honorary member of Alpha Sigma Phi, Beta Chi Chapter at American University.

On September 19, 2006, Landham was injured in a four-car accident in Ashland, Kentucky.[4]

On June 25, 2008, Landham announced his candidacy for the U.S. Senate seat currently held by Mitch McConnell on the Libertarian line.[5] The same day Landham called for genocide against Arabs and referred to them as "ragheads". His comments were made on the political radio show the Weekly Filibuster.[6] Three days later, on June 28, the Kentucky Libertarians voted unanimously to withdraw Landham's nomination, citing his comments were not in keeping with the party's platform and values.[7]

i remember him in 48 hours as well. Billy Bear??

;)

i remember him in 48 hours as well. Billy Bear??

I never saw that one. I dunno.

Still waiting for evidence that Palin's racist, given her Indian hubby and kids.

Or that Willow is anything but a dumb teenager who wrote something goofy on her facebook. Which wasn't even an attack on faggots, but an attack on the pigs who attack her family.

I'm the most bumfuddled by the man who shot his tv. Seriously? After 67 years, this is the one thing in the mass media you cannot abide?

And I thought I hated Palin......

He's an excellent Poster Loon for all of the PDS whackjobs.

Whatever he is, what a sad end to what most likely was a law abiding life of dignity and hard work. He reminds me of this fuckwhit.....

Muslim woman was cursed and spat on in Walmart | Islamophobia Today eNewspaper

There is something desperate in US politics these days I have not seen since the 1960's. The level of anger and hysteria among decent people -- especially mature folks -- is breath-taking.

I don't think so...she didn't say what CG is claiming though I know a lot of the rightwingloons claimed she did.
Let's put it this way: When I asked her a direct question if women who intend on having unprotected sex (with their husbands or otherwise) after the age of 35 should be forced to use BC and/or sterilized if they also intend on continuing to work, she responded in the affirmative.

Fuck that sort of authoritarianism.

(Looking for her post but I can't find the thread, even.)
The thread is still on google cache and I found nothing to that effect.

Can you please PM me the URL, Ravi?

Thankies, miss.

I'm waiting for Maddie to drag out some evidence that Sarah Palin is any sort of racist.

For God's sakes, she's married to an enrolled tribal member, last I heard.

Yes, true. Todd Palin's family has some Native blood and are entitled to certain benefits because of it. I dun think this qualifies her as a friend to Native peoples or to any people of color, and it doesn't immunize her from criticism for the racial rhetoric she spews.

LOL, Palin was ELECTED Governor of Alaska with a 80% approval rating.

so I'd say that INCLUDES the native population up there.

but hey, spin spin spin the shit out of things.:eusa_whistle:

So what? Does this immunize her from criticism for her racist attacks on the Obamas? Does it suggest to you she'd be a friend to the Cherokee or any other tribe in the lower 48?

Your reasoning seems to be more or less that Sarah Palin is the third rail of the 2012 POTUS race and no one can touch her for fear of being slammed.

Fuck that, Stephanie. Build her up into a sacred cow if you like....to me, she's just a cow.

So what? Does this immunize her from criticism for her racist attacks on the Obamas? Does it suggest to you she'd be a friend to the Cherokee or any other tribe in the lower 48?

Your reasoning seems to be more or less that Sarah Palin is the third rail of the 2012 POTUS race and no one can touch her for fear of being slammed.

Fuck that, Stephanie. Build her up into a sacred cow if you like....to me, she's just a cow.

race_card.gif

you can SLAM PALIN all you want, but your OBSSEVIE hate and anger towards her are way over the top. just look in ANY thread that is posted about Palin, hell, look in this one ALONE..attacking her children even.
maybe you seek help for it, eh.
sheeesh:cuckoo:

Last edited:

you can SLAM PALIN all you want, but your OBSSEVIE hate and anger towards her are way over the top. just look in ANY thread that is posted about Palin, hell, look in this one ALONE..attacking her children even.

Palin has built herself a glass house.....and she throws a lot of stones

Palin has built herself a glass house.....and she throws a lot of stones

yeah, that is what has you lefties panties all in a bunch over her, she HAS THE NEVE, to criticize your alls "boyking" Obama.:lol:

I have seen her sort before, Stephanie. She's a direct descendant of Joe McCarthy and Jimmy Swaggart and Anita Bryant and every other right wing demagogue we've been afflicted with in my lifetime.

Her campaign will divide us, play on our fears and cause immeasurable pain to many on both sides of the aisle. Other conservatives before her have tried to play the "us against them" card but not like she will. Hers will not be a campaign of ideas and solutions -- it will be about who "really" has the right to call themselves "American" and live well in this country.....and it will not be people of color, nor folks like me neither.

We'll be decades getting past the discord and bullshit this woman plans to poison us with.

I wish with all my heart you Palin worshippers would read Sinclair Lewis' Elmer Gantry and get a eye opener on religious-based propagandizing before it is too late.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back