Palin Children Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, Palin was ELECTED Governor of Alaska with a 80% approval rating.

so I'd say that INCLUDES the native population up there.

but hey, spin spin spin the shit out of things.:eusa_whistle:

So what? Does this immunize her from criticism for her racist attacks on the Obamas? Does it suggest to you she'd be a friend to the Cherokee or any other tribe in the lower 48?

Your reasoning seems to be more or less that Sarah Palin is the third rail of the 2012 POTUS race and no one can touch her for fear of being slammed.

Fuck that, Stephanie. Build her up into a sacred cow if you like....to me, she's just a cow.

You certainly know about being a cow since you are one yourself.

You brought up some of your own family issues MADeline, would it be acceptable for you for us to attack you based on them?

you can SLAM PALIN all you want, but your OBSSEVIE hate and anger towards her are way over the top. just look in ANY thread that is posted about Palin, hell, look in this one ALONE..attacking her children even.
maybe you seek help for it, eh.
sheeesh:cuckoo:

Palin has built herself a glass house.....and she throws a lot of stones

yeah, that is what has you lefties panties all in a bunch over her, she HAS THE NEVE, to criticize your alls "boyking" Obama.:lol:

Also, I don't recall her attacking Obama's children. Does anyone else have such a recollection?

LOL, Palin was ELECTED Governor of Alaska with a 80% approval rating.

so I'd say that INCLUDES the native population up there.

but hey, spin spin spin the shit out of things.:eusa_whistle:

So what? Does this immunize her from criticism for her racist attacks on the Obamas? Does it suggest to you she'd be a friend to the Cherokee or any other tribe in the lower 48?

Your reasoning seems to be more or less that Sarah Palin is the third rail of the 2012 POTUS race and no one can touch her for fear of being slammed.

Fuck that, Stephanie. Build her up into a sacred cow if you like....to me, she's just a cow.

Oh... so now you are going to start in with the race card...typical. This of course wouldn't have anything do with the many smear campaigns brought on by the Native Corporations around Alaska that had many huge projects in the works that were being funded by big oil and had been soaking the state for decades. At the time Sarah took over as governor and cleaned house...Alaska's state legislature was in the back pocket of these crooks.

Nope she never did anything good for the people of Alaska...

Last edited:
I have seen her sort before, Stephanie. She's a direct descendant of Joe McCarthy and Jimmy Swaggart and Anita Bryant and every other right wing demagogue we've been afflicted with in my lifetime.

Her campaign will divide us, play on our fears and cause immeasurable pain to many on both sides of the aisle. Other conservatives before her have tried to play the "us against them" card but not like she will. Hers will not be a campaign of ideas and solutions -- it will be about who "really" has the right to call themselves "American" and live well in this country.....and it will not be people of color, nor folks like me neither.

We'll be decades getting past the discord and bullshit this woman plans to poison us with.

I wish with all my heart you Palin worshippers would read Sinclair Lewis' Elmer Gantry and get a eye opener on religious-based propagandizing before it is too late.

can you use that crystal ball of yours to tell me tonight's lotto numbers?
You friggen lefties DIVIDED US all during the Bush years. so don't give us this song and dance about how we "should all come together now, because it's the Obama. AND for your information, we'll be decades getting over the DIVIDER IN CHIEF you all put in the white house. I just hope we can SURVIVE THAT LONG before he's GONE..

Last edited:
I'm waiting for Maddie to drag out some evidence that Sarah Palin is any sort of racist.

For God's sakes, she's married to an enrolled tribal member, last I heard.

Yes, true. Todd Palin's family has some Native blood and are entitled to certain benefits because of it. I dun think this qualifies her as a friend to Native peoples or to any people of color, and it doesn't immunize her from criticism for the racial rhetoric she spews.

That's because you're an idiot. Racists do not marry and have children with the races they despise.

And I'm still waiting for evidence of her racism.

I have seen her sort before, Stephanie. She's a direct descendant of Joe McCarthy and Jimmy Swaggart and Anita Bryant and every other right wing demagogue we've been afflicted with in my lifetime.

Her campaign will divide us, play on our fears and cause immeasurable pain to many on both sides of the aisle. Other conservatives before her have tried to play the "us against them" card but not like she will. Hers will not be a campaign of ideas and solutions -- it will be about who "really" has the right to call themselves "American" and live well in this country.....and it will not be people of color, nor folks like me neither.

We'll be decades getting past the discord and bullshit this woman plans to poison us with.

I wish with all my heart you Palin worshippers would read Sinclair Lewis' Elmer Gantry and get a eye opener on religious-based propagandizing before it is too late.

This whole rant of yours is exactly what you are all about Madeline. Playing on fears...dividing people...telling others who can and can't be considered "a good mother" "a good feminist" " a good christian" "worthwhile"...etc..etc.. I still don't know where you get off judging everyone else and then claiming the moral high road. You are so full of shit...:lol::lol:

You friggen lefties DIVIDED US all during the Bush years. so don't give us this song and dance about how we "should all come together now, because it's the Obama. AND for your information, we'll be decades getting over the DIVIDER IN CHIEF you all put in the white house. I just hope we can SURVIVE THAT LONG before he's GONE..
And the right didn't divide us during the Clinton years? Give me a break.
When you guys divide us, you spout crap about who is really a true patriot or american. I really want to know how one decides what part of the US represents the real America.

MADeline who do the fuck do you think you are judging someone based on whether they are a good mother or not?

How about using a mirror instead of a microscope.

When you guys divide us, you spout crap about who is really a true patriot or american. I really want to know how one decides what part of the US represents the real America.
Did anyone besides Sarah Palin ever say that? about the real americans...

Ever notice how Palin's kids are always with here on the stage, maybe she should be with them when they are home. I saw that she put up a 2 ft gate that was to keep the baby off the stairs and as she also put it to keep boys out of her daughters rooms. yeah that will stop it Palin, just put up a fence and then nobody will be able to know whats going on and everybody will have to abide, even your kids boy friends.

Oh by the way I have watch her on DWS and she really does suck as a dancer, and she surly isn't what I would call a BABE. So that makes me believe one thing, the show is a farsce.

DWS is a stupid competition when the worst dancer can make people who are much better be eliminated because of who that person is, not what they can do. Anyone remember Buzz, all I could say was OMG, how can this be. Just once put your kid, wife, husband,friend or yourself in the shoes of those who get screwed in this way.

At least Sarah doesn't call her grandmother a typical white person.

Ever notice how Palin's kids are always with here on the stage, maybe she should be with them when they are home. I saw that she put up a 2 ft gate that was to keep the baby off the stairs and as she also put it to keep boys out of her daughters rooms. yeah that will stop it Palin, just put up a fence and then nobody will be able to know whats going on and everybody will have to abide, even your kids boy friends.

Oh by the way I have watch her on DWS and she really does suck as a dancer, and she surly isn't what I would call a BABE. So that makes me believe one thing, the show is a farsce.

DWS is a stupid competition when the worst dancer can make people who are much better be eliminated because of who that person is, not what they can do. Anyone remember Buzz, all I could say was OMG, how can this be. Just once put your kid, wife, husband,friend or yourself in the shoes of those who get screwed in this way.
Spell check can be your friend.

Just maybe it's none of your business why she takes her kids with her.
:lol::eusa_whistle:

Last edited:

Its not fixed..

Its just that Tea baggers have a different view of what makes a good dancer

Who is the star on DWS in the palin duo?

User rating: 7.8/10 · Reality · Reviews · Cast and Crew
Dancing with the Stars is a unique series that pairs up celebrities with professional ballroom dance partners in an intense competition -- live -- in front of a studio ...

So to be a celebritie is to have a kid out of wed lock when your 16 and have a famous mother. SAD.

Did anyone besides Sarah Palin ever say that? about the real americans...

I am sure there were others, and you might look up Backmann on Chris Matthews.

Its not fixed..

Its just that Tea baggers have a different view of what makes a good dancer

Or.... maybe they just think it's very funny how seriously some people take some bullshit reality tv program and they do it to piss y'all off? That's why I voted for her anyway. :lol::lol:

No it's not crooked, it's just unfair. But of course you don't understand what unfair means. It's win at all cost.

Using your kids for poto ops everytime is sad. Yes at times it does happen on special events but not every time there are camera's there. I really wonder how much time she spends with them when nobody holding a camera is around to film it.

Who is the star on DWS in the palin duo?

User rating: 7.8/10 · Reality · Reviews · Cast and Crew
Dancing with the Stars is a unique series that pairs up celebrities with professional ballroom dance partners in an intense competition -- live -- in front of a studio ...

So to be a celebritie is to have a kid out of wed lock when your 16 and have a famous mother. SAD.

omg, it's gotta be the end of the world.

I guess they should have the drowning of a woman, rape cases, drunks, drug overdoses, cozying up with commies, etc etc. then they would be from a place called, Camelot.:lol:

you people CRACK ME UP..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back