Palin Claims The Pope Is On A "Liberal Agenda"

I have to say, Palin really never ceases to amaze me with the downright stupidity she spews everytime she opens her mouth (no wonder why the right wingers love her)

This time she's calling the pope himself a lib :cuckoo: :lol:

Palin shares some Catholics? concerns about Pope Francis and his ?liberal? agenda | The Raw Story
In fairness, she did say that some things the Pope has said sound kind of liberal, but she then said she needed to do her own research since you cant trust the media. I had no problem with what she said and I cant believe that people cant see the liberalism in the Catholic church. Again low information voters and a compliant media will try and take a 10 second soundbite to trash her.

I have to say, Palin really never ceases to amaze me with the downright stupidity she spews everytime she opens her mouth (no wonder why the right wingers love her)

Palin shares some Catholics? concerns about Pope Francis and his ?liberal? agenda | The Raw Story
In fairness, she did say that some things the Pope has said sound kind of liberal, but she then said she needed to do her own research since you cant trust the media. I had no problem with what she said and I cant believe that people cant see the liberalism in the Catholic church. Again low information voters and a compliant media will try and take a 10 second soundbite to trash her.

Palin was referring to the pope's strong activity in reaching out to the poor and needy which is what is written in the bible. In the far right's minds like her, being a "good christian" simply means to hate gays, women, and everyone else besides the rich.

I bet that she is not Catholic.

Sarah Palin is one of those snake-handling, speaking-in-tongues, fundamentalist kind of whack jobs.

svBLESSING-420x0.jpg

Palin was referring to the pope's strong activity in reaching out to the poor and needy which is what is written in the bible. In the far right's minds like her, being a "good christian" simply means to hate gays, women, and everyone else besides the rich.

Yeah, her attitude is "Fuck 'em if they're starving. They must deserve it."

Before the mods removed the previous posters truthful rebuttal to NoTeaParty I attempted to give it the accolades the post deserved.

Before the mods removed the previous posters truthful rebuttal to NoTeaParty I attempted to give it the accolades the post deserved.

I think the poster removed it himself.

I neg-repped the scumbag. As should every decent human being in here.

But he needs to be removed from the forum. He really does.

I find the Christian Right to be one contradictory bunch. For all their talk of Judeo-Christian values and the whole WWJD question, they never mention Jesus' Sermon on the Mount. Yet, they talk all the time about homosexuality despite the fact that Jesus never said anything about it, and the fact that none of the 10 Commandments mentions it.

I don't get it.

Palin clarifies what she said in a press release: I agree with her

Just to clarify my comment to Jake Tapper about Pope Francis, it was not my intention to be critical of Pope Francis. I was reminding viewers that we need to do our own homework on news subjects, and I hadn’t done mine yet on the Pope’s recent comments as reported by the media. Knowing full well how often the media mischaracterizes a person’s comments (especially a religious leader’s), I don’t trust them to get it right when it comes to reporting on the Vatican. I do, however, trust my many Catholic friends and family, including some excellent Catholic writers, who have since assured me that Pope Francis is as sincere and faithful a shepherd of his church as his two predecessors whom I admired. I apologize for not being clearer in my response, thus opening the door to critical media that does what it does best in ginning up controversy.

- Sarah Palin

I find the Christian Right to be one contradictory bunch. For all their talk of Judeo-Christian values and the whole WWJD question, they never mention Jesus' Sermon on the Mount. Yet, they talk all the time about homosexuality despite the fact that Jesus never said anything about it, and the fact that none of the 10 Commandments mentions it.

I don't get it.

The far right hides behind the bible to push their hatred. Just look at the KKK for example that claims to be a christian organization.

Dear bumpkin low-born Protestants who dance with Rattlesnakes at church,

Shut up. Mind yer bidness. Especially you, Sarah Palin, with your bastard grandboy.

Sincerely, me.

What would the left do without the gigantic (tax exempt) Media Matters propaganda network? Palin should know better than respond to leading questions from left wing interviewers. It's an old trick and it beats talking about the president.

Yet, they talk all the time about homosexuality despite the fact that Jesus never said anything about it, and the fact that none of the 10 Commandments mentions it.

But the Bible mentions it and the Bible is the word of God. Homosexuality is a horrendous sin.

It's one of the few times I can agree with her but for different reasons and sentiments. I think that it's a good thing that the Pope has a Liberal agenda and yes some parts of the Catholic Church do preach Liberation Theology.

What would the left do without the gigantic (tax exempt) Media Matters propaganda network? Palin should know better than respond to leading questions from left wing interviewers. It's an old trick and it beats talking about the president.

How "gigantic" do you think Media Matters is?

Media Matter's yearly budget likely barely comes close to Sean Hannity's weekly salary.

Forum List

Back