Palin Movie a Flop

I have been hearing on the radio that the star of Nailin Palin will be in a Lexington strip club this weekend.

I have been hearing on the radio that the star of Nailin Palin will be in a Lexington strip club this weekend.

Maybe it will be Tina Fey instead

If they paid enough it might be the real Palin.
I would love to know if any Tea Party members go and see her.

I hear they are the only ones buying this product.

27069_1_230.jpg

Her TV show wasn't any good (I only watched one episode) so it stands to reason that her movie would disappoint as well.

That being said, she'd still be a better President than the Kenyan Dick Tater.

This particular Conservative is not fond of Sarah Palin.

Now Michelle Bachman is another story... quite the successful MILF

Opening a Palin documentary in a few theatres in Southern California is a pretty stupid thing to do. It would be like showing an Obama documentary during a KKK gathering.

Comparing a Palin documentary to a Harry Potter movie is just as ridiculous, and perhaps one of the worst comparisons I have ever seen.

Palin is old news. I lost all respect for her when she abandoned her Alaska governorship (and her home-state constituents) in favor of making millions from books and speaking engagements. Palin is just another money-grabber who has a cult following and not much more.

Opening a Palin documentary in a few theatres in Southern California is a pretty stupid thing to do. It would be like showing an Obama documentary during a KKK gathering.

Comparing a Palin documentary to a Harry Potter movie is just as ridiculous, and perhaps one of the worst comparisons I have ever seen.

Palin is old news. I lost all respect for her when she abandoned her Alaska governorship (and her home-state constituents) in favor of making millions from books and speaking engagements. Palin is just another money-grabber who has a cult following and not much more.

lol, she abandoned Alaska. Do you live there?
and the same old tired line, money grabber.

On the bright side, it will be available in the dollar store within a few weeks. Right next to her books

She abandoned Alaska like Joe Biden abandoned Delaware.

Honestly I don't think that's a bad per screen average. Financially the movie may not be a flop.

I don't see it maintaining those numbers though. Sure there will be the fanatical palin fans and the fanatical palin detractors that go, but for the most part i think people's reactions will be 'meh - not interested'

my main gripe with the movie - and granted i haven't seen it but from everything i've read - is that it's a documentary on Palin in the same way a RonCo commercial is a documentary on rotisserie cooking methods.

She abandoned Alaska like Joe Biden abandoned Delaware.

Are you now implying that Palin was elected Vice President?

The revision of history to accomodate Palin never ends

Forum List

Back