Palin smarter than Obama

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
I really think that Sarah Palin is smarter than Obama. This ain't to say I think Sarah Palin is some kind of einstein or anything like that but more to the fact that Obama is, at best, just plain. The only reason he gets any kind of credit whatsoever is because he happens to have charismatic personality traits. He probably learned that he can manipulate people with these skills just like many other charismatic people do. If you have charisma you can probably jump to at least a couple of notches on the pay scale than what any other person would deserve. Just compare how Obama talks to Sarah Palin. Palin is sqawky while Obama is smooth which is probably why Chris Mathews got 'tingles' up his leg.

Smarter than Obama...

2krruFw.jpg

Of course she is smarter. She's also a better person, too.

Sarah being smart, he he he, is like saying a nuclear explosion does not produce energy or heat.

Sarah, putting it politely, is a nutter.

By the way, I know who undid the spiritual wards around her, so that she could be defeated in 2008.

I really think that Sarah Palin is smarter than Obama. This ain't to say I think Sarah Palin is some kind of einstein or anything like that but more to the fact that Obama is, at best, just plain. The only reason he gets any kind of credit whatsoever is because he happens to have charismatic personality traits. He probably learned that he can manipulate people with these skills just like many other charismatic people do. If you have charisma you can probably jump to at least a couple of notches on the pay scale than what any other person would deserve. Just compare how Obama talks to Sarah Palin. Palin is sqawky while Obama is smooth which is probably why Chris Mathews got 'tingles' up his leg.

lets get something straight ,,,palin is nothing more than ignorant white trash......

By the way, I know who undid the spiritual wards around her, so that she could be defeated in 2008.
Obama is clearly not very smart, since he believes in big gov. Only an idiot would believe in something with 5000 years of failure.

Hell...I bet Fakey is smarter than Obama.

lets get something straight ,,,palin is nothing more than ignorant white trash......

doesn't say much for her supporters

doesn't say much for her supporters

It appears Obama is the measure of all things with his supporters. I really believe that the left goes around thinking who is better or worse at this than Obama. It is like Obama has became the standard by which everyone else should be judged. Is this how you see him?

Obama is clearly not very smart, since he believes in big gov. Only an idiot would believe in something with 5000 years of failure.

You would be wrong!

You would be wrong!
Well then Fakey is at least as smart as big ears. No?

She dump you and go back to Todd?
come on jake ,,even a republican should see her wires aren't all connected ,,,from 4 colleges in 5 years to her married life and the raising of her children,,,,,something is wrong with her

Forum List

Back