🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Palin to marry MOH recipient

As the article states, the two have been dating for a long time and were supposed to get married over a year ago, but Bristol apparently was unaware that Dakota was previously married.

As the article states, the two have been dating for a long time and were supposed to get married over a year ago, but Bristol apparently was unaware that Dakota was previously married.
fyi Bristol tweeted or rather face booked that it is simply NOT TRUE that she was unaware of his previous marriage....she WAS aware of it long before they temporarily broke it off...

Mama may not have been aware is what I'm thinking? But Bristol made it clear there were no secrets between her and Dakota on this...

That being said, I'm glad to see the three of them, finally together as a family.

I've never been the kind to bring the kids of politicians into the discussion.

With that said I hope the newlyweds have a long life, much happiness, struggles that only make them stronger, and a passel of healthy children to bring joy into their lives.

>>>>

fyi Bristol tweeted or rather face booked that it is simply NOT TRUE that she was unaware of his previous marriage....she WAS aware of it long before they temporarily broke it off...

Mama may not have been aware is what I'm thinking? But Bristol made it clear there were no secrets between her and Dakota on this...

That being said, I'm glad to see the three of them, finally together as a family.

Yeah, kids should be raised in families with a Mom and Dad.

Lucky kid with a Palin for a Mom and a MoH hero for a Dad.

This is going to be a major financial setback to the National Enquirer.....

Fortunately, they have a new breaking story on Richard Simmons!

Good for them. I wish them all the best of luck in their marriage.

May joy and happiness and health surround them all of their lives!

Best wishes.

Bill Clinton sexually assaulted women, took advantage of an intern and perjured himself. His wife who helped cover up all this shit up and is one election away from the Presidency. Let's keep our eye on the ball here, shall we?

Bill Clinton sexually assaulted women, took advantage of an intern and perjured himself. His wife who helped cover up all this shit up and is one election away from the Presidency. Let's keep our eye on the ball here, shall we?
And America has rejected your conclusion as to what the end of that should be. Bill continues to be far more popular than Donnie.

They had a long time getting there. This is wonderful news for the happy couple.

And America has rejected your conclusion as to what the end of that should be. Bill continues to be far more popular than Donnie.

Which highlights exactly the issue with politics, specifically Liberals. Sexual assault and a war on women is OK if you agree politically.

Which highlights exactly the issue with politics, specifically Liberals. Sexual assault and a war on women is OK if you agree politically.

Bill Clinton was convicted of sexual assault? Damn! I must have missed that!

Bill Clinton was convicted of sexual assault? Damn! I must have missed that!

So if one is not convicted the assault never happened? Wow.

Forum List

Back