palin will do and say anything to keep in the spotlight

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
My Way News - Palin: Letterman owes women an apology

NEW YORK (AP) - Sarah Palin says David Letterman owes an apology to young women across the country for his joke about her daughter.

The Alaska governor appeared on NBC's "Today" show Friday, continuing a feud with Letterman over his joke that Palin's daughter got "knocked up" by Alex Rodriguez during their recent trip to New York.

Palin says the late-night funnyman has contributed to a thread throughout culture that says it's acceptable and funny to talk about statutory rape.

Letterman has said his joke was about Palin's 18-year-old daughter, Bristol, who is a single mother. But it was her 14-year-old daughter, Willow, who'd been at the baseball game.

i dont care for what letterman said..i am not a letterman fan to begin with...but we have the pot calling the kettle black. one is a comidian.....one is a fucking idiot who aspires to be president and aspires to tell you...your kids should not have sex while her unmarried daughter was banging levi under the roof of mrs palin....of course she denies that now...but she does admit letting levi live with them....

now she wants all women to be offend...hell yea i am offended...your a sorry ass mother...you got 5 kids...one already an unwed mother at under 18...perhaps that should have been a red flag that your ass needs to spend a little more time worrying about yuor own kids ...not trying to tell other parents how to raise their kids....palin shut the fuck up
and go back to alaska and do your job as gov winky and take care of your kids...and now your first grandchild....at least she did show some common sense by not forcing them to marry.

I'm not sure that Sarah is doing the continuing here. The National Organization for Women has apparently put Letterman in their "Hall of Shame" for his comments about Palin's 14 year old daughter. This is an amazing step which shows just how far over the line Letterman's comments are. NOW has NEVER defended a conservative woman when they have been attacked.

I think Letterman though he could make any cheap assed comment he wanted to as long as he directed it at Palin and it would be fine. I think he's now found there is some kind of a limit at the level of vitriol he can spew even at a person as apparently horrible as Sarah Palin.

NEW YORK (AP) - Sarah Palin says David Letterman owes an apology to young women across the country for his joke about her daughter.

The Alaska governor appeared on NBC's "Today" show Friday, continuing a feud with Letterman over his joke that Palin's daughter got "knocked up" by Alex Rodriguez during their recent trip to New York.

Palin says the late-night funnyman has contributed to a thread throughout culture that says it's acceptable and funny to talk about statutory rape.

Letterman has said his joke was about Palin's 18-year-old daughter, Bristol, who is a single mother. But it was her 14-year-old daughter, Willow, who'd been at the baseball game.

i dont care for what letterman said..i am not a letterman fan to begin with...but we have the pot calling the kettle black. one is a comidian.....one is a fucking idiot who aspires to be president and aspires to tell you...your kids should not have sex while her unmarried daughter was banging levi under the roof of mrs palin....of course she denies that now...but she does admit letting levi live with them....

now she wants all women to be offend...hell yea i am offended...your a sorry ass mother...you got 5 kids...one already an unwed mother at under 18...perhaps that should have been a red flag that your ass needs to spend a little more time worrying about yuor own kids ...not trying to tell other parents how to raise their kids....palin shut the fuck up
and go back to alaska and do your job as gov winky and take care of your kids...and now your first grandchild....at least she did show some common sense by not forcing them to marry.
Yeah, she called up Dave and asked him to do a Top Ten list on her.

What planet are you from?

I'm not sure that Sarah is doing the continuing here. The National Organization for Women has apparently put Letterman in their "Hall of Shame" for his comments about Palin's 14 year old daughter. This is an amazing step which shows just how far over the line Letterman's comments are. NOW has NEVER defended a conservative woman when they have been attacked.

I think Letterman though he could make any cheap assed comment he wanted to as long as he directed it at Palin and it would be fine. I think he's now found there is some kind of a limit at the level of vitriol he can spew even at a person as apparently horrible as Sarah Palin.

NOW has been known to take themselves a little seriously at times. I think Palin needs to get over herself. She had the high ground before she started losing it. Now she actually made Dave look good on this one.

did he do a top ten on palin...i thought it was just a joke about the kid....who the hell watches letterman anyways....he has no style....when you wear a double breasted suit it should always be buttoned.

NOW has been known to take themselves a little seriously at times. I think Palin needs to get over herself. She had the high ground before she started losing it. Now she actually made Dave look good on this one.

Had the high ground maybe until partisan liberal hacks felt the need to drag her through the mud using any means availble to them include assaulting her gender and lifestyle. You know---that stuff they usually get all offended about if it happens to them ? :lol:

Last edited:

Yeah... Palin is such a no-body... I mean she's just so 'yesterday... and anyone who thinks that the left see's her as an effective threat is just CRAZY!

I mean DAMN! There she is sittin' in her hotel room in the Big Apple, puttin on her face one mornin' and someone mentiones that Dave Letter, one of the nationally televised sychophant Audacious Hopers, called her a slut and her barely post-pubescent daughter a whore, on national television and SHE has the temerity to ACT ALL OUTRAGED! and 'call' Letterman 'pathetic' (And everyone knows that she's just doin' it to get attention...)

ROFLMNAO... You people are truly are pathetic, but in a real Nazi sorta way.

Last edited:

ohh look Jillian defending Letterman. What a shock.

Well, that's true on NOW, but they still don't defend conservatives and certainly nobody who has done the horrible things Palin has done. That's why I'm saying clearly Letterman must have been over the line. {/sarcasm}

I think it was one thing when it could be thought that it was the older daughter that he attacked, but when it became apparent that only the 14 year old came to New York with her, so it must have been her he was talking about, that's when he lost everyone. That's just not funny even if you hate the Palins for all their evil doing.

I disagree, I don't think Dave looks good on this one.

palin has no style either....fashion or common sense wise...

perhaps a needed lesson in flag rules:

Palin.jpg

here she is after having killed one of the easier creatures on earth to kill:

Palin_hunt1.jpg

and this one says it all:

palin.jpg

more leftwing nutter butter dishonest fuckery.. they are so good at it..get right out there in public and talk about sexual acts on a 14 year old, make excuses for it, defend it, champion it for political pot shots,, then cry it's the victims fault.. go nutters go.:lol:

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Palin.jpg

Palin_hunt1.jpg

palin.jpg

where's Tiff? who's taking care of Tiff while yer on here making a nutter fool of yerself?

Palin.jpg

Palin_hunt1.jpg

palin.jpg

Actually a cow is much easier to kill. My question is -- did she eat it?

And, is this just another excuse to have a Palin hate thread? By all means, whenever anyone is attacked, that's the best time to pile on.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Palin.jpg

Palin_hunt1.jpg

palin.jpg

Hate to break it to DUMB ASS, but as long as that flag did not touch the ground she did nothing wrong, UNLESS now you are going to condemn Olympians and other sports figures.

As for HUNTING, last I checked not only is it LEGAL, but it is a protected right under the Constitution according to dumb ass liberals.

And the last picture she is supporting her community, something I am sure no wiccan would ever do.

Grow the fuck up. Nice to see you support old men claiming 14 year old's have sex at ball games with adult sports figures is just A OK.

AMEN SISTER! You whores understand that your female spawns are all just little whores... That goes without sayin'! What woman in her right mind would even THINK about getting all bent out of shape when someone calls you and your 14 year old daughter a whore in front of MILLIONS OF PEOPLE on national television!

Women long ago stopped worrying about the preconceived cultural devices which falsely impart a stigma of low character upon women who seek sexual gratification from anyone with whom it pleases them to spread their whore legs... Why its your RIGHT to be whores and who's to say its wrong for you to open your body up for your personal enetertainment, or profit; and to accept the seed of a man with whom you do not share a loving, committment, and what's more, to KILL ANY Bastard which has the unmitigated gall to set up house in your whore womb; THAT'S YOUR WOMB! YOU DECIDE WHO LIVES AND DIES IN THAT WOMB... Wight? :eek: (Sorry a little Bawney Fwank slipped in there... which necessarily brings the HIV and other STDS into the discussion... but that's another womb and I digress...)

FREEDOM! That's what it's all about!

You go WHORES...

( No offense intended to the Ladies... this is only directed towards the WHORES)

Last edited:

Palin.jpg

Palin_hunt1.jpg

palin.jpg

Actually a cow is much easier to kill. My question is -- did she eat it?

And, is this just another excuse to have a Palin hate thread? By all means, whenever anyone is attacked, that's the best time to pile on.

Hell yes, she ate it. That's what they do in Alaska! Left wing loonies go to restauraunts and order argugala and froot loops.. Palin eats.

What surprises me is that both sides are right .... and both are very wrong. Politics is all about publicity, and any publicity is good publicity. The fact that so many people pay more attention to the TV's is the really sad thing.

AMEN SISTER! You whores understand that your female spawns are all just little whores... That goes without sayin'! What woman in her right mind would even THINK about getting bent out of shape when someone calls you and your 14 year old daughter a whore in front of MILLIONS OF PEOPLE!

Women long ago stopped worrying about the preconceived cultural devices which falsely imparts a stigma of low character on women who seek sexual gratification from anyone with whom it pleases them to spread their whore legs... Why its your RIGHT to be whores and who's to say its wrong for you to open your body up for your personal enetertainment of profit and to accept the seed of a man with whom you do not share a loving, committment, and what's more, to KILL ANY Bastard which has the unmitigated gall to set up house in your whore womb.

FREEDOM! That's what it's all about... RIGHT!

You go WHORES!

women are bitches, they happily slash each others throats while burying the knife deep in the back just cause they think it makes them look smart.. don't ever trust a woman. and these liberal women love to attack Palin like a pack of shrieking hyena's cause they are green eyed jealous of her..

Last edited:

Forum List

Back