🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Palmyra also famous for its brutal prison

Is Assad to just lay down and die and let the terrorists take over? Is he not to wage war as best he can?
There is no sense in arguing with those. All you will get will be more Al-Qaeda propaganda. I added btw that it was the terrorists and not the Syrian airforce that attacked the civilians.

Yes, all the people in the areas affected by these barrel bombs are blind and don't realize whose Air Force is attacking them. Tell us another good one so that we can have another laugh.
You are talking like an (bogus, of course) eyewitness. Did Al-Nusra give you an entry permit?

Did I claim to be an eyewitness? You can't seem to get it through your head that there are people in the areas affected who saw what had happened. You, in your demended mind, want to blame these barrel bombs on some other group instead of blaming the group who is actually dropping them.
You are suggesting that it is true what Al-Qaeda says about the Syrian airforce.

You really have to chuckle over the Little Man's statements. If the story isn't going the way he wants it to go, everyone else is lying and it is "Al Qaeda propaganda." He seems to forget that there are reporters from many news outlets who work in the areas of conflict so they and the ordinary civilians who are affected are able to see what is happening.

Meanwhile, Little Boy, it appears that you are really going gung ho as Assad's Public Relations guy in Germany. While normal people in Germany are
sleeping unless they worked the Graveyard Shift, the Little Boy has been going on and on and on.
Normal people ain´t spamming Al-Qaeda propaganda.

Mentally balanced people have the brains to realize that they need their sleep and can always post at a decent hour instead of around the clock.
I prefer to be online in the morning rather than spamming Al-Qaeda propaganda.

Yes, just like a witch, you start off in the bewitching hours in Germany and go on and like the Energizer Bunny.
The Energizer Bunny at least doesn´t spam Al-Qaeda propaganda. But you seem to have missed some decades: The Energizer Bunny is a relict of the past.

What a sicko you are. Go send E-mails to all the reporters in the area for the major news outlets that they only write Al Qaeda propaganda. Then they will find the address of the lunatic asylum you live in and tell the administrators to increase your medications.

Is Assad to just lay down and die and let the terrorists take over? Is he not to wage war as best he can?
There is no sense in arguing with those. All you will get will be more Al-Qaeda propaganda. I added btw that it was the terrorists and not the Syrian airforce that attacked the civilians.

Yes, all the people in the areas affected by these barrel bombs are blind and don't realize whose Air Force is attacking them. Tell us another good one so that we can have another laugh.
You are talking like an (bogus, of course) eyewitness. Did Al-Nusra give you an entry permit?

Did I claim to be an eyewitness? You can't seem to get it through your head that there are people in the areas affected who saw what had happened. You, in your demended mind, want to blame these barrel bombs on some other group instead of blaming the group who is actually dropping them.
You are suggesting that it is true what Al-Qaeda says about the Syrian airforce.

If you are that mentally ill, you can believe whatever nonsense you want to. I will go with the reporters and the civilians in the area who see what is going on.

Normal people ain´t spamming Al-Qaeda propaganda.

Mentally balanced people have the brains to realize that they need their sleep and can always post at a decent hour instead of around the clock.

Yes, just like a witch, you start off in the bewitching hours in Germany and go on and like the Energizer Bunny.
The Energizer Bunny at least doesn´t spam Al-Qaeda propaganda. But you seem to have missed some decades: The Energizer Bunny is a relict of the past.

What a sicko you are. Go send E-mails to all the reporters in the area for the major news outlets that they only write Al Qaeda propaganda. Then they will find the address of the lunatic asylum you live in and tell the administrators to increase your medications.
We all know the media outlets are adopting Al-Qaeda´s accusations towards the Syrian government without verification. Because a verification of a lie is not possible. What the medias are not reporting about are the many crimes of Al-Qaeda in Syria.

If you are that mentally ill, you can believe whatever nonsense you want to. I will go with the reporters and the civilians in the area who see what is going on.
There ain´t journalists because FSA and Nusra abducted and killed them. Alleged civilians are either terrorists or forced to tell lies by the terrorists. But in your world that is full of shit the people under the oppression of Al-Qaeda have nothing to do but to wait for the next "barrel bomb".

Sotloff Sold To ISIS By So-Called Moderate Rebels Claims Family Spokesperson

We already had that discussion a couple of times and your propaganda has been debunked. Why don´t you shut up and spare the people from your Al-Qaeda propaganda, filth?

We all know the media outlets are adopting Al-Qaeda´s accusations towards the Syrian government without verification. Because a verification of a lie is not possible. What the medias are not reporting about are the many crimes of Al-Qaeda in Syria.

Listen, sicko, the reporters are situated where conflicts are going on and they report to their editors. If you are that mentally ill to believe the nonsense that you post, so be it.

Listen, sicko, the reporters are situated where conflicts are going on and they report to their editors. If you are that mentally ill to believe the nonsense that you post, so be it.
I am sure you missed that:

There ain´t journalists because FSA and Nusra abducted and killed them. Alleged civilians are either terrorists or forced to tell lies by the terrorists. But in your world that is full of shit the people under the oppression of Al-Qaeda have nothing to do but waiting for the next "barrel bomb".

We already had that discussion a couple of times and your propaganda has been debunked. Why don´t you shut up and spare the people from your Al-Qaeda propaganda, filth?

Many reporters have been killed in the Middle East conflicts, so you really should be the one to shut up and finally go to bed. If I saw a schizo muttering on the street, I certainly would not stand there and try to have a conversation with him. To me you are the schizo here so I wouldn't be wasting any more time with you for the present. Enough talking to a schizo who should have taken his meds when the staff said Lights Out to the patients.

There ain´t journalists because FSA and Nusra abducted and killed them. Alleged civilians are either terrorists or forced to tell lies by the terrorists. But in your world that is full of shit the people under the oppression of Al-Qaeda have nothing to do but waiting for the next "barrel bomb".

Many reporters have been killed in the Middle East conflicts, so you really should be the one to shut up and finally go to bed. If I saw a schizo muttering on the street, I certainly would not stand there and try to have a conversation with him. To me you are the schizo here so I wouldn't be wasting any more time with you for the present. Enough talking to a schizo who should have taken his meds when the staff said Lights Out to the patients.
So you have a candlelight dinner with your rapist cannibal murderer boy-friend Hadi? I am wondering what he will get to eat and if that will be before or after you both went intimate.

[QUOTE="Sally, post: 11496245,

Don´t forget: Nusra Sally is drooling when she posts more anti-Syrian propaganda. Surely, Sally has wasted plenty of keyboards.
May the Syrian people overcome that misery. Sure thing, Al-Qaeda propaganda won´t help.

Don't forget------captain blei is DROOLING with DELIGHT as he recalls the thousands
tortured to death under the filth of baathism in
tadmur concentration camp-----poor blei------
it's all over now------all he has is executions at the hands of ISIS not nearly so SATISFYING

Is ISIS better for you? Trying to understand where you are coming from. do you want Assad to fall and ISIS to take over?

Yes or No?

who, the fuck, do you think you are? some third rate shyster lawyer grilling a naïve witness? There was a time in my life when
I served----now and then,, as an expert witness in cases in which issue of my profession were a factor in a case (generally THE FACTOR) It was the lawyers with the least talent-----the real idiiots -----who would demand "ANSWER 'YES' or 'NO" I developed a standard response when facing shit like that-------I stayed silent. Invariably the judge would say "you don't have to answer that" The question is not valid-----but BAATHISM AND SUNN CALIPHATISM are shit of = stench-----there is no choosing between one chunk of shit and another.

Don´t forget: Nusra Sally is drooling when she posts more anti-Syrian propaganda. Surely, Sally has wasted plenty of keyboards.
May the Syrian people overcome that misery. Sure thing, Al-Qaeda propaganda won´t help.

Don't forget------captain blei is DROOLING with DELIGHT as he recalls the thousands
it's all over now------all he has is executions at the hands of ISIS not nearly so SATISFYING

Is ISIS better for you? Trying to understand where you are coming from. do you want Assad to fall and ISIS to take over?

Yes or No?

who, the fuck, do you think you are? some third rate shyster lawyer grilling a naïve witness? There was a time in my life when
I served----now and then,, as an expert witness in cases in which issue of my profession were a factor in a case (generally THE FACTOR) It was the lawyers with the least talent-----the real idiiots -----who would demand "ANSWER 'YES' or 'NO" I developed a standard response when facing shit like that-------I stayed silent. Invariably the judge would say "you don't have to answer that" The question is not valid-----but BAATHISM AND SUNN CALIPHATISM are shit of = stench-----there is no choosing between one chunk of shit and another.
You mean your answer is yes. Not wondering you are beating around the bush.

Yes or No?

I am a PROFESSIONAL and need never capitulate to that "answer ''yes" or "no" ' /bullshit that third rate scum demand.
I get to qualify the answers------ I do not do a CHOICE between this or that pile of gutter dog shit------al nusra ----Baathist -----dog shit of equal stench.

Yes or No?

I am a PROFESSIONAL and need never capitulate to that "answer ''yes" or "no" ' /bullshit that third rate scum demand.
I get to qualify the answers------ I do not do a CHOICE between this or that pile of gutter dog shit------al nusra ----Baathist -----dog shit of equal stench.
If someone can be a professional in answering that simple question, this person would say that the only answers are yes and no. Honestly, your ever equal posts have nothing professional, anyway.

Yes or No?

If someone can be a professional in answering that simple question, this person would say that the only answers are yes and no. Honestly, your ever equal posts have nothing professional, anyway.

wrong-----you demanded a CHOICE OF PREFERENCE between two equally disgusting alternatives. The answer to such a "question" is never "yes" or "no"
The "yes" or "no" demand is a very cheap trick------in fact,, SO EXTREMELY cheap that no judge ever sustains it.

Yes or No?

wrong-----you demanded a CHOICE OF PREFERENCE between two equally disgusting alternatives. The answer to such a "question" is never "yes" or "no"
The "yes" or "no" demand is a very cheap trick------in fact,, SO EXTREMELY cheap that no judge ever sustains it.
I don´t demand anything from you. The choice you were asked to make, however, is between Syria and the Islamic State, however, not "between two equally disgusting alternatives".

Equating the elected President of a sovereign country with a bunch of terrorists is not valid. The Syrians are lucky to have Assad, your lies won´t change a thing about the pro-Assad mood within the Syrian people. While terrorists are raiding the country in the name of your government, you have nothing to do but to support that. Do you have a conscience?

Baathist pigs support assad and islamo terrorist pigs support ISIS--------do you imagine you made a point?. Adolf Hitler was elected too. Saudi Arabia gave Idi Amin a prize for murdering a few hundred thousand people for the glory of allah---and advise young girls to woship ever stinking slut who ties a bomb to her stinking ass for the honor of murdering Shiites and jews

Baathist pigs support assad and islamo terrorist pigs support ISIS--------do you imagine you made a point?. Adolf Hitler was elected too. Saudi Arabia gave Idi Amin a prize for murdering a few hundred thousand people for the glory of allah---and advise young girls to woship ever stinking slut who ties a bomb to her stinking ass for the honor of murdering Shiites and jews
You know you are lying again...

You know you are lying again...

it is not at all uncommon for Baathist pigs to deny their filth and to
label the truth a "LIE" over the piles of dead bodies of their victims upon which their sluts dance

Interesting article about a notorious prison in the city of Palmyra.

Palmyra also famous for its brutal prison

Prison gained a reputation for horror designed to inflict ‘maximum suffering, humiliation and fear’

3429514373.jpg

Image Credit: AFP
TOP An aerial view taken on January 13, 2009 shows a part of the ancient city of Palmyra. Islamic State group jihadists seized Syria's Palmyra on Thursday, as UNESCO warned that the destruction of the ancient city would be "an enormous loss to humanity". The capture of Palmyra, a 2,000-year-old metropolis, reportedly leaves more than half of Syria under IS control and comes days after the group also expanded its control in Iraq.
PUBLISHED: 03:58 MAY 30, 2015
BY: ADAM TAYLOR, WASHINGTON POST
RssShare on facebookShare on twitterAdd on google plusSend Email to FriendAddthis0
Washington: Daesh’s capture of the Syrian city of Palmyra has caused an international outcry. Around the world, people are deeply concerned about the pre-Islamic, Roman-era treasures located near the city, and there are deep fears about what Daesh might do to one of Syria’s most important archeological sites.

But Palmyra’s ancient ruins aren’t the only site of historical importance in the area. There’s another piece of history nearby, though it is far more modern: a prison considered one of the most brutal places in Syria.

Tadmur prison was originally built as military barracks for the French mandate forces in the 1930s. It became a military prison as Syria gained independence. In the late 1970s, large numbers of political prisoners began to be housed in the facility, and Tadmur gained a reputation for horror that bordered on legendary. Things were so bad that the prison even developed its own literature sub-genre, with those who made it out writing about their time in the prison, much like Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn wrote about the Soviet Union’s gulags.

Continue reading at:

http://gulfnews.com/news/mena/syria/palmyra-also-famous-for-its-brutal-prison-1.
Good that Palmyra has finally been liberated, eh?

Is this true of Sally? Is she truly linked to al Nusra?
She is just very eager to propagate her government´s anti-Syrian agenda and that means she is posting in favor of Syria´s enemies all day what results in Al-Qaeda propaganda being posted here, whenever western medias adopt propaganda of SOHR (bullhorn of the terrorist´s in Syria masked as neutral monitoring group) or other sources under the control of the terrorists in Syria without any verification.

I know she hates Assad. But I at least thought she wasn't pro ISIS.

She's not pro-ISIS.

When you look at sheer brutality towards civilians is one choice any better then the other?

Are those the only two choices?

Forum List

Back