🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Palmyra also famous for its brutal prison

Is Assad to just lay down and die and let the terrorists take over? Is he not to wage war as best he can?

Assad is no different than the terrorists. He's been bombing and killing his own people since before ISIS. He was bombing civilian centers with barrel bombs.

Papa and baby assad have also used Palmyra as a concentration camp for decades-----for the purpose of "disappearing" tens of thousands-----in some cases by methods similar to those of their fellow islamo Nazi pigs in Germany and Poland-------however, just as islamo Nazi scum worship sluts who tie bombs to their whorish asses for the purpose of murdering children ----many here also worship the assad dogs

who, the fuck, do you think you are? some third rate shyster lawyer grilling a naïve witness? There was a time in my life when
I served----now and then,, as an expert witness in cases in which issue of my profession were a factor in a case (generally THE FACTOR) It was the lawyers with the least talent-----the real idiiots -----who would demand "ANSWER 'YES' or 'NO" I developed a standard response when facing shit like that-------I stayed silent. Invariably the judge would say "you don't have to answer that" The question is not valid-----but BAATHISM AND SUNN CALIPHATISM are shit of = stench-----there is no choosing between one chunk of shit and another.
You mean your answer is yes. Not wondering you are beating around the bush.

I am a PROFESSIONAL and need never capitulate to that "answer ''yes" or "no" ' /bullshit that third rate scum demand.
I get to qualify the answers------ I do not do a CHOICE between this or that pile of gutter dog shit------al nusra ----Baathist -----dog shit of equal stench.
If someone can be a professional in answering that simple question, this person would say that the only answers are yes and no. Honestly, your ever equal posts have nothing professional, anyway.

wrong-----you demanded a CHOICE OF PREFERENCE between two equally disgusting alternatives. The answer to such a "question" is never "yes" or "no"
The "yes" or "no" demand is a very cheap trick------in fact,, SO EXTREMELY cheap that no judge ever sustains it.
I don´t demand anything from you. The choice you were asked to make, however, is between Syria and the Islamic State, however, not "between two equally disgusting alternatives".

Equating the elected President of a sovereign country with a bunch of terrorists is not valid. The Syrians are lucky to have Assad, your lies won´t change a thing about the pro-Assad mood within the Syrian people. While terrorists are raiding the country in the name of your government, you have nothing to do but to support that. Do you have a conscience?

Are you saying Assad was "elected"?

I am a PROFESSIONAL and need never capitulate to that "answer ''yes" or "no" ' /bullshit that third rate scum demand.
I get to qualify the answers------ I do not do a CHOICE between this or that pile of gutter dog shit------al nusra ----Baathist -----dog shit of equal stench.
If someone can be a professional in answering that simple question, this person would say that the only answers are yes and no. Honestly, your ever equal posts have nothing professional, anyway.

wrong-----you demanded a CHOICE OF PREFERENCE between two equally disgusting alternatives. The answer to such a "question" is never "yes" or "no"
The "yes" or "no" demand is a very cheap trick------in fact,, SO EXTREMELY cheap that no judge ever sustains it.
I don´t demand anything from you. The choice you were asked to make, however, is between Syria and the Islamic State, however, not "between two equally disgusting alternatives".

Equating the elected President of a sovereign country with a bunch of terrorists is not valid. The Syrians are lucky to have Assad, your lies won´t change a thing about the pro-Assad mood within the Syrian people. While terrorists are raiding the country in the name of your government, you have nothing to do but to support that. Do you have a conscience?

good question-----based on memory----it seems to me that he was placed in office by his dying dad-----papa assad----but ALL THE
PEOPLE OF SYRIA LOVE HIM ----the WHOLE WORLD LOVES
HIM-------even "RUSSIA" loves him ------as I recall----Saddam (of sainted memory) loved him.. and IRAN loves him----what more in love can any person claim?

Yes, I did. He even had more competition than people have in your two party system and people living in terrorist controlled areas traveled to SAA held territory in order to vote for Assad. Over 10 million people voted for Assad, almost the half of the entire population.

till last year Assads were the only candidate. This last year he picked to candidates to run against him, all other candidates were denied. It is why he and his father get 99% of the vote. Those that leave the ballot blank fear retribution.
It is an election but far from fair. Those who vote outside the country or a refugees fear for family if they don't vote 'right'.
It gives the face of legitimacy, even though it really isn't

A bit like when Arafat ran and a grandmother ran against him. Others are forced from the ballot.

...........and Lebanon is still without a president

Politics are anything but easy in the middle east

In Egypt the competition is sentenced to death. In Saudi and the various emirates there is not even a semblance of an election.

Forum List

Back