🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Palmyra also famous for its brutal prison

Neither side in the equation are in the interests of the United States................The worst of it is ISIS, which is under a Caliphate for their version of Islam to dominate the world..............Assad.............to stay in power..............

These areas are ruled by Ruthless dictators all the time..............because they are about the only people capable of controlling the area because they are equally ruthless to any who dare oppose them.

Goes to the saying............some people need a boot on their neck for their own good.......................

In Syria, Assad is the only logical side that needs to win even though I wouldn't take a leak on him if he were on fire.................as the JIHAD of the ISIS CALIPHATE is FAR MORE of a THREAT than him..................either way...........their culture and barbaric ways are of their own making..............and has caused great misery on everyone there.........................as these types have been doing for a very very long time.
Assad is not a ruthless dictator. Nobody has to be confident of the Syrian government but it is clear what will happen to the Syrians when Al-Qaeda and ISIS would take over the whole country.
I didn't say I'd rather have them win....................I stated he is a ruthless dictator which is the only kind that can control the region..............The Syrians are better off with him..................But I'd never consider him our friend or would ever trust him.................

ISIS and Al Queda need to be exterminated................if he's doing so then the enemy of my enemy is my friend in this case..............

Make no mistake.................I will never consider him to be in the best interests of the United States.........He is just the best option for the outcome in the Syrian death match.
The Syrian government is normal government with normal acting government bodies. There is no reason to act against Syria.

As for Hamas, it is not an ally of Syria. Hezbollah isn´t Sunni. The Syrian government is secular.

1982 Syria s President Hafez al-Assad crushes rebellion in Hama From the Guardian theguardian.com

In a three-week siege, Hama was razed and thousands died as Syrian security forces combed the rubble, killing surviving rebels. Read how the Guardian reported events

The Syrian city of Hama was the scene of a massacre in 1982 when President Hafez al-Assad, father of the current president Bashar al-Assad, razed the city to crush a Sunni rebellion, slaughtering an estimated 20,000 of his own people.

Assad's troops pounded Hama with artillery fire for several days and, with the city in ruins, his bulldozers moved in and flattened neighbourhoods.

The 1982 massacre is regarded as the single bloodiest assault by an Arab ruler against his own people in modern times and remains a pivotal event in Syrian history.

This is not presented to defend the OP.
This is not presented to say I want ISIS to win.
This is done to state that we are dealing with 2 sides who I wouldn't take a leak on if they were on fire.
But given the situation.............I'll take Assad over the other side..........as the Caliphate needs to be destroyed.

Neither side in the equation are in the interests of the United States................The worst of it is ISIS, which is under a Caliphate for their version of Islam to dominate the world..............Assad.............to stay in power..............

These areas are ruled by Ruthless dictators all the time..............because they are about the only people capable of controlling the area because they are equally ruthless to any who dare oppose them.

Goes to the saying............some people need a boot on their neck for their own good.......................

In Syria, Assad is the only logical side that needs to win even though I wouldn't take a leak on him if he were on fire.................as the JIHAD of the ISIS CALIPHATE is FAR MORE of a THREAT than him..................either way...........their culture and barbaric ways are of their own making..............and has caused great misery on everyone there.........................as these types have been doing for a very very long time.
Assad is not a ruthless dictator. Nobody has to be confident of the Syrian government but it is clear what will happen to the Syrians when Al-Qaeda and ISIS would take over the whole country.
I didn't say I'd rather have them win....................I stated he is a ruthless dictator which is the only kind that can control the region..............The Syrians are better off with him..................But I'd never consider him our friend or would ever trust him.................

ISIS and Al Queda need to be exterminated................if he's doing so then the enemy of my enemy is my friend in this case..............

Make no mistake.................I will never consider him to be in the best interests of the United States.........He is just the best option for the outcome in the Syrian death match.
The Syrian government is normal government with normal acting government bodies. There is no reason to act against Syria.

As for Hamas, it is not an ally of Syria. Hezbollah isn´t Sunni. The Syrian government is secular.
Perhaps I got my versions of Islam crossed.............but irregardless Assad supported them both against Israel before the blood bath of Syria...........

I never said I supported going against Assad..............because I know the FSA can never hold this country............It would be better for all if Assad retakes the country if it stabilizes the region.................which in a nut shell is all the world really wants anyway.................and the only way to do that is the destruction of the Caliphate.

1982 Syria s President Hafez al-Assad crushes rebellion in Hama From the Guardian theguardian.com

In a three-week siege, Hama was razed and thousands died as Syrian security forces combed the rubble, killing surviving rebels. Read how the Guardian reported events

The Syrian city of Hama was the scene of a massacre in 1982 when President Hafez al-Assad, father of the current president Bashar al-Assad, razed the city to crush a Sunni rebellion, slaughtering an estimated 20,000 of his own people.

Assad's troops pounded Hama with artillery fire for several days and, with the city in ruins, his bulldozers moved in and flattened neighbourhoods.

The 1982 massacre is regarded as the single bloodiest assault by an Arab ruler against his own people in modern times and remains a pivotal event in Syrian history.

This is done to state that we are dealing with 2 sides who I wouldn't take a leak on if they were on fire.
But given the situation.............I'll take Assad over the other side..........as the Caliphate needs to be destroyed.
How many died is not going to be brought to me by notorious lying media outlets. How many would die in a Sunni revolt in the US?

Perhaps I got my versions of Islam crossed.............but irregardless Assad supported them both against Israel before the blood bath of Syria...........

I never said I supported going against Assad..............because I know the FSA can never hold this country............It would be better for all if Assad retakes the country if it stabilizes the region.................which in a nut shell is all the world really wants anyway.................and the only way to do that is the destruction of the Caliphate.
Israeli aggressions have the characteristics of terrorism. Israel gets his army funded by the US.
The FSA is a part of the Al-Qaeda led insurgency and not an independent army, btw. The FSA maintains an Osama Bin Laden brigade.

How many died is not going to brought to me by notorious lying media outlets. How many would die in a Sunni revolt in the US?
The dying has been going on in Syria long before got involved there.............the roots being the counter revolution referring to the FSA attempt to overthrow the government...........which were Syrian military defectors................

Which was put down by Assad..............but the fighting there has been going on for a long time now.

Pick your sources on the death tolls as you please..............if my source is unreliable.........then please site the source you think is correct.......................

Death toll from Sunni's in America..................what the hell is that................

How many died is not going to brought to me by notorious lying media outlets. How many would die in a Sunni revolt in the US?
The dying has been going on in Syria long before got involved there.............the roots being the counter revolution referring to the FSA attempt to overthrow the government...........which were Syrian military defectors................

Which was put down by Assad..............but the fighting there has been going on for a long time now.

Pick your sources on the death tolls as you please..............if my source is unreliable.........then please site the source you think is correct.......................

Death toll from Sunni's in America..................what the hell is that................
There were defectors but the FSA was not made up of defectors. However, a Sunni extremist is a Sunni extremist, if he was in the army or not.

As for a Sunni insurgency in America, the was just an example for that Uncle Sam would crush it.

Israeli aggressions have the characteristics of terrorism. Israel gets his army funded by the US.
The FSA is a part of the Al-Qaeda led insurgency and not an independent army, btw. The FSA maintains an Osama Bin Laden brigade.
and Assad gets funded by Russia...............

In all actuality the time line of 1982 was Assad putting down the Muslim Brotherhood's attempt to overthrow the Gov't...................which peaked at the hama massacre......................

So, he understood............as does Egypt..............that the Muslim Brotherhood must be crushed to maintain the country..................

Islamist uprising in Syria - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

There were defectors but the FSA was not made up of defectors. However, a Sunni extremist is a Sunni extremist, if he was in the army or not.

As for a Sunni insurgency in America, the was just an example for that Uncle Sam would crush it.
Of course we'd crush it here..............but I highly doubt or solution at a prison would be to line up all those housed there against a wall and mow them down...............

But that is how things work over there................Assad the elder did so..............he put down the opposition...............to end the attempt to overthrow him..............Which was an effort by the Muslim Brotherhood.

and Assad gets funded by Russia...............

In all actuality the time line of 1982 was Assad putting down the Muslim Brotherhood's attempt to overthrow the Gov't...................which peaked at the hama massacre......................

So, he understood............as does Egypt..............that the Muslim Brotherhood must be crushed to maintain the country..................

Islamist uprising in Syria - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
It is not Assad but the Syrian government as a whole that receives aid from Russia. It is a duty of all countries to help the Syrians, by the way.

Of course we'd crush it here..............but I highly doubt or solution at a prison would be to line up all those housed there against a wall and mow them down...............

But that is how things work over there................Assad the elder did so..............he put down the opposition...............to end the attempt to overthrow him..............Which was an effort by the Muslim Brotherhood.
Are you sure those Islamists were harmlessly waiting to be mowed down?

Is Assad to just lay down and die and let the terrorists take over? Is he not to wage war as best he can?
There is no sense in arguing with those. All you will get will be more Al-Qaeda propaganda. I added btw that it was the terrorists and not the Syrian airforce that attacked the civilians.

You really have to chuckle over the Little Man's statements. If the story isn't going the way he wants it to go, everyone else is lying and it is "Al Qaeda propaganda." He seems to forget that there are reporters from many news outlets who work in the areas of conflict so they and the ordinary civilians who are affected are able to see what is happening.

Meanwhile, Little Boy, it appears that you are really going gung ho as Assad's Public Relations guy in Germany. While normal people in Germany are
sleeping unless they worked the Graveyard Shift, the Little Boy has been going on and on and on.

Is Assad to just lay down and die and let the terrorists take over? Is he not to wage war as best he can?
There is no sense in arguing with those. All you will get will be more Al-Qaeda propaganda. I added btw that it was the terrorists and not the Syrian airforce that attacked the civilians.

You really have to chuckle over the Little Man's statements. If the story isn't going the way he wants it to go, everyone else is lying and it is "Al Qaeda propaganda." He seems to forget that there are reporters from many news outlets who work in the areas of conflict so they and the ordinary civilians who are affected are able to see what is happening.

Meanwhile, Little Boy, it appears that you are really going gung ho as Assad's Public Relations guy in Germany. While normal people in Germany are
sleeping unless they worked the Graveyard Shift, the Little Boy has been going on and on and on.
Normal people ain´t spamming Al-Qaeda propaganda.

Yes, all the people in the areas affected by these barrel bombs are blind and don't realize whose Air Force is attacking them. Tell us another good one so that we can have another laugh.

Mentally balanced people have the brains to realize that they need their sleep and can always post at a decent hour instead of around the clock.

Yes, all the people in the areas affected by these barrel bombs are blind and don't realize whose Air Force is attacking them. Tell us another good one so that we can have another laugh.
You are talking like an (bogus, of course) eyewitness. Did Al-Nusra give you an entry permit?

Mentally balanced people have the brains to realize that they need their sleep and can always post at a decent hour instead of around the clock.
I prefer to be online in the morning rather than spamming Al-Qaeda propaganda.

Yes, just like a witch, you start off in the bewitching hours in Germany and go on and like the Energizer Bunny.

Yes, just like a witch, you start off in the bewitching hours in Germany and go on and like the Energizer Bunny.
The Energizer Bunny at least doesn´t spam Al-Qaeda propaganda. But you seem to have missed some decades: The Energizer Bunny is a relict of the past.

You are talking like an (bogus, of course) eyewitness. Did Al-Nusra give you an entry permit?

Did I claim to be an eyewitness? You can't seem to get it through your head that there are people in the areas affected who saw what had happened. You, in your demended mind, want to blame these barrel bombs on some other group instead of blaming the group who is actually dropping them.

Forum List

Back