Pamela Gellar Banned from Twitter

so because I wont take what you say as the whole truth and have a different opinion on it I am not thinking for myself???
If you could actually make a coherent argument I’d believe you are thinking for yourself.

It’s not about believing what I believe. It’s about having a rationale.
it's an argument, and when did you become judge and jury to describe what may or may not be rational? I have my own guidelines, one's I've observed over the course of a lifetime, no one gets to tell me my thoughts are wrong.
I will tell you if I think you’re wrong. If you can’t take it, put me on ignore like the other snowflakes on here.
Lets be honest. I see your posts.

You dont simply say "I think you are wrong"....that would be normal debate.

You actually not only tell people they ARE wrong, but you also insult who they are the way they think and how unreasonable they are.

That is childish
EXACTLY

so because I wont take what you say as the whole truth and have a different opinion on it I am not thinking for myself???
If you could actually make a coherent argument I’d believe you are thinking for yourself.

So I guess it was rational thinking by hundreds of members of the press and millions of Americans that Trump and Tulsi were agents of Russia, when, in fact, there was no evidence to prove it.

You really need to rethink your position on this.

One day, God Forbid, you will lose a family member in a movie theatre fire because we were all conditioned to never scream "fire" in a movie theatre, even if it is obvious there is a fire.

Hope not.
There’s rationale behind Trump working with Russia.

After all, we know his own son was taking meetings in an effort to do just that. Not very far fetched.

We do know that Russia worked to help Trump be elected and celebrated their success. Something that Trump desperately tried to deny.

it's an argument, and when did you become judge and jury to describe what may or may not be rational? I have my own guidelines, one's I've observed over the course of a lifetime, no one gets to tell me my thoughts are wrong.
I will tell you if I think you’re wrong. If you can’t take it, put me on ignore like the other snowflakes on here.
dude, you can tell me I'm wrong until your fingers fall off. Doesn't make it so. present an argument that challenges the position and discuss. As I said.
I have. Not much more I can do if my argument is ignored and the subject changed to all your guys’ tender hurt feelings.

perhaps you aren't smart enough to understand his argument. Maybe?

dude, you can tell me I'm wrong until your fingers fall off. Doesn't make it so. present an argument that challenges the position and discuss. As I said.
That is known as "debate"....I am finding it doesn't exist on this forum.

So I guess it was rational thinking by hundreds of members of the press and millions of Americans that Trump and Tulsi were agents of Russia, when, in fact, there was no evidence to prove it.

One day, God Forbid, you will lose a family member in a movie theatre fire because we were all conditioned to never scream "fire" in a movie theatre, even if it is obvious there is a fire.

Hope not.

After all, we know his own son was taking meetings in an effort to do just that. Not very far fetched.

We do know that Russia worked to help Trump be elected and celebrated their success. Something that Trump desperately tried to deny.
when? just state all of the meetings that set this program in motion.

Hope not.

there ya go again telling us what to think,,, to bad we all know thats bullshit,,

That is known as "debate"....I am finding it doesn't exist on this forum.
I know.

I

I did several times,, and you ignored them everytime and spun it into your own distorted narrative,,
I explained why your rationale is nonsensical after which you demonstrated you don’t even understand what you’re saying.

That’s not a characteristic of someone who thinks for themselves.

You accuse the “globalists” liberals of using the fascist nationalistic playbook. It makes no sense.
wrong again,,
you told me what I should think and that what I thought was wrong,,,

you never showed me what I said was wrong,,,

they call that a tactic of a fascist,,
Read the post you just quoted. The last lines say exactly why what you said was wrong.

I don’t know how you can pretend that I haven’t done so. I’ve done it numerous times here.

Hope not.

there ya go again telling us what to think,,, to bad we all know thats bullshit,,
he has no evidence to back up any of that post. none.

I have. Not much more I can do if my argument is ignored and the subject changed to all your guys’ tender hurt feelings.
I didnt ignore it and explained in detail how it was wrong,, something you never do,,

Wrong.

You dont argue.

You simply say your debate opponent is a moron, a racist, a mysgonist, a Trmper.....etc...etc...etc.

You never counter with actual facts. Just emotion.

Hope not.

I’d tell someone the earth is round too. Does that make me a bad person because I’m not respecting their opinion that it’s flat?

It’s just that you guys have lost connection to reality and get upset when it’s pointed out.

I

I did several times,, and you ignored them everytime and spun it into your own distorted narrative,,
I explained why your rationale is nonsensical after which you demonstrated you don’t even understand what you’re saying.

That’s not a characteristic of someone who thinks for themselves.

You accuse the “globalists” liberals of using the fascist nationalistic playbook. It makes no sense.
wrong again,,
you told me what I should think and that what I thought was wrong,,,

you never showed me what I said was wrong,,,

they call that a tactic of a fascist,,
Read the post you just quoted. The last lines say exactly why what you said was wrong.

I don’t know how you can pretend that I haven’t done so. I’ve done it numerous times here.
those are voices in your head cause youve never dont it on here,,

how about quoting what the heck you're talking about.

I didnt ignore it and explained in detail how it was wrong,, something you never do,,
You literally just claimed I never made such an argument.

Hope not.

I’d tell someone the earth is round too. Does that make me a bad person because I’m not respecting their opinion that it’s flat?

It’s just that you guys have lost connection to reality and get upset when it’s pointed out.
there ya go with the word games again,,

how about quoting what the heck you're talking about.
I don’t have any interest in catching you up. Don’t be lazy and read it for yourself. It’s all there.

Hope not.

there ya go with the word games again,,
This is you ignoring arguments you don’t have a response to.

Hope not.

wow.

You seemed to use something that all agree with based on thousands of years of confirmation as an analogy.

Why not use something more controversial and not yet proven as an analogy......

Becuase it will kill your position

Forum List

Back