Pamela Gellar Banned from Twitter

then you cant read,, or are not being honest,,,
I can read just fine, problem is you’re writing is self contradictory nonsense because you don’t understand what you’re talking about.

Just repeating the mantras you’ve learned so well.
I'm not sure how he could link the dem agenda with fascism. Again, imo he's just confused. Possibly the view is that fascism typically defines culture, and he may view dems as accepting change in culture, but the appeal in fascism is that culture must stay true to nationalism, and that's the opposite of liberal acceptance of gay and transgender.

And I say to my wife at least three times a day "why can't people on tv look like they did when I was a kid." LOL

I can read just fine, problem is you’re writing is self contradictory nonsense because you don’t understand what you’re talking about.

I'm not sure how he could link the dem agenda with fascism. Again, imo he's just confused. Possibly the view is that fascism typically defines culture, and he may view dems as accepting change in culture, but the appeal in fascism is that culture must stay true to nationalism, and that's the opposite of liberal acceptance of gay and transgender.

And I say to my wife at least three times a day "why can't people on tv look like they did when I was a kid." LOL
True. Fascism uses nostalgia to push an agenda. Restoration of previous glory is essential the way Mussolini tried to be a Roman Emperor.

There’s not a lot of thought in some of these posters. Fascism bad and liberals are bad so by transitive property liberals are fascist.

how so??
Already explained. If you have to ask, another explanation is a waste of time.
since youve been 100% wrong so far I will take that as a surrender,,

how so??
I give up trying to educate you.

how so??
when did you start??

all Ive seen is alinsky tactics and word games,,

how so??
when did you start??

Frequently. To no avail.

These aren’t word games. They’re just words you don’t understand.

how so??
when did you start??

Frequently. To no avail.

gibberish isnt understandable,,,

how so??
when did you start??

This whole thing began with your use of fascism. "hes neither charismatic or strong and hes pushing the most fascist agenda this countrys ever seen,,"

To be honest, I'm not sure what "agenda" Biden is pushing right now beyond what's turning into an entire shit show of poorly defined and seemingly endless economic stimulus measures, although he is bringing some sanity and cohesion to immunizations. But the democrats cannot possibly be labeled fascist. Anarchists would be closer, but too strong.

One common definition of the term, frequently cited by reliable sources as a standard definition, is that of historian Stanley G. Payne. He focuses on three concepts:

1. the "fascist negations": anti-liberalism, anti-communism, and anti-conservatism;
  2. "fascist goals": the creation of a nationalist dictatorship to regulate economic structure and to transform social relations within a modern, self-determined culture, and the expansion of the nation into an empire; and
  3. "fascist style": a political aesthetic of romantic symbolism, mass mobilization, a positive view of violence, and promotion of masculinity, youth, and charismatic authoritarian leadership.[30][31][32][33]
wiki "fascism"

how so??
when did you start??

Frequently. To no avail.

Gaslighting huh?

Forum List

Back