Pamela Gellar Banned from Twitter

At this point I just laugh. The purge continues. Must be hard for the left to live in so much fear of opposing opinions...
Decent folks don't like dangerous nutjobs who insist on yelling "Fire" in a crowded theater... metaphorically speaking. No great loss.
And what if there was an actual fire in the crowded theatre?

If the guy sitting next to the "nut job" said, yes, I smell smoke, but I believe it may be a hot dog burring in the lobby rotisserie......should the guy be called a nut job for shouting fire even though the guy next to him thinks its a burning hot dog?

Should the guy who thought it was nothing and screamed "he is a nut job, ignore him just sit and enjoy the movie" and the crowd followed his lead and it proved to be a fire and they all died.....is he guilty of something?

Who decides what are the ideas of a nut job or the ideas of someone who may know something ?

THAT is why freedom of speech is important. Not from a first amendment standpoint. That has to do with government not allowed to control speech. From an INFORMATION standpoint.

It is up to the listener to determine if the content is worthy.

But as we see.....we are now being told who is worthy of a pulpit and who is not.

...You little peons won't be laughing when they come for you. And they will.
Who is "they"? And why would they come for me? Or for you, for that matter? What-in-the-world are you babbling about now?

Hey... if I go online and join some weird violent fruit-loop kornspiracy-theory whack-job group and start spewing their dangerous $hit, I'd deserve it.

You mean like you do here? The shit you commies are spewing are killing jobs and eventually people. You must be sooooooooooooo proud.

do what???
Think for yourself. Jesus. What is wrong with your reading comprehension?
so because I wont take what you say as the whole truth and have a different opinion on it I am not thinking for myself???

now theres some crazy shit,,
hahahaahahahaaha, right? he's telling you to conform to his point rather than think for yourself. that's astonishing.

shame on you for thinking for yourself rather than towing the line.

Last edited:
do what???
so because I wont take what you say as the whole truth and have a different opinion on it I am not thinking for myself???

hahahaahahahaaha, right? he's telling you to conform to his point rather than think for yourself. that's astonishing.
whats worse is he thinks hes right,,,

If you could actually make a coherent argument I’d believe you are thinking for yourself.

It’s not about believing what I believe. It’s about having a rationale.

do what???

whats worse is he thinks hes right,,,
I know right?

If you could actually make a coherent argument I’d believe you are thinking for yourself.

I did several times,, and you ignored them everytime and spun it into your own distorted narrative,,

At this point I just laugh. The purge continues. Must be hard for the left to live in so much fear of opposing opinions...
Decent folks don't like dangerous nutjobs who insist on yelling "Fire" in a crowded theater... metaphorically speaking. No great loss.
I know we heard it with Russia collusion for 3 years.

it's an argument, and when did you become judge and jury to describe what may or may not be rational? I have my own guidelines, one's I've observed over the course of a lifetime, no one gets to tell me my thoughts are wrong. you're welcome to disagree, but your disagreement doesn't make your point right. nor mine right, but either might be. It's why we have discussions.

I

I did several times,, and you ignored them everytime and spun it into your own distorted narrative,,
I explained why your rationale is nonsensical after which you demonstrated you don’t even understand what you’re saying.

That’s not a characteristic of someone who thinks for themselves.

You accuse the “globalists” liberals of using the fascist nationalistic playbook. It makes no sense.

it's an argument, and when did you become judge and jury to describe what may or may not be rational? I have my own guidelines, one's I've observed over the course of a lifetime, no one gets to tell me my thoughts are wrong.
I will tell you if I think you’re wrong. If you can’t take it, put me on ignore like the other snowflakes on here.

So I guess it was rational thinking by hundreds of members of the press and millions of Americans that Trump and Tulsi were agents of Russia, when, in fact, there was no evidence to prove it.

You really need to rethink your position on this.

One day, God Forbid, you will lose a family member in a movie theatre fire because we were all conditioned to never scream "fire" in a movie theatre, even if it is obvious there is a fire.

Hope not.

I

I explained why your rationale is nonsensical after which you demonstrated you don’t even understand what you’re saying.

That’s not a characteristic of someone who thinks for themselves.

You accuse the “globalists” liberals of using the fascist nationalistic playbook. It makes no sense.
wrong again,,
you told me what I should think and that what I thought was wrong,,,

you never showed me what I said was wrong,,,

they call that a tactic of a fascist,,

it's an argument, and when did you become judge and jury to describe what may or may not be rational? I have my own guidelines, one's I've observed over the course of a lifetime, no one gets to tell me my thoughts are wrong.
I will tell you if I think you’re wrong. If you can’t take it, put me on ignore like the other snowflakes on here.
correct,, you tell us we are wrong but never show or prove we are wrong,, typical fascist/alinsky tactic

Lets be honest. I see your posts.

You dont simply say "I think you are wrong"....that would be normal debate.

You actually not only tell people they ARE wrong, but you also insult who they are the way they think and how unreasonable they are.

That is childish

dude, you can tell me I'm wrong until your fingers fall off. Doesn't make it so. present an argument that challenges the position and discuss. As I said.

Forum List

Back