Pamela Gellar Banned from Twitter

I’d tell someone the earth is round too. Does that make me a bad person because I’m not respecting their opinion that it’s flat?

It’s just that you guys have lost connection to reality and get upset when it’s pointed out.
only your conclusions, with no objective material. makes you look foolish. and shows you can't debate a subject.

Read the post you just quoted. The last lines say exactly why what you said was wrong.

I don’t know how you can pretend that I haven’t done so. I’ve done it numerous times here.
how about quoting what the heck you're talking about.
I don’t have any interest in catching you up. Don’t be lazy and read it for yourself. It’s all there.
I don’t have any interest in catching you up. Don’t be lazy and read it for yourself. It’s all there.
then there's that line, it's what one who has no argument uses to deflect. now that's lazy. give me a post number, give something, I'm not rereading the entire thread, that's unrealistic. post the quote or the post number.

Why not use something more controversial and not yet proven as an analogy......
Russia helped get Trump elected. They hacked the DNC and Podesta and had troll farms posting support for Trump throughout the 2016 election.

I’m not telling you what to think. I’m telling you that’s what happened.

The point of the analogy is that it has proven to happen, but people are very capable of ignoring proof.

then there's that line, it's what one who has no argument uses to deflect.
I’m not obligated to provide for you what you are readily capable of reading yourself. If you can’t something so simple, I’d rather not waste my time discussing it with you.

Russia helped get Trump elected. They hacked the DNC and Podesta and had troll farms posting support for Trump throughout the 2016 election.

The point of the analogy is that it has proven to happen, but people are very capable of ignoring proof.
Actually, you are telling me what happened but in no way is there proof that Trump had something to do with it.

The story...that You latched on to, was that Trump had something to do with it.

But you diverted. You stated fact, but not the reason for my post....which was to show you how ANYONE who thought Trump had something to do with it was the narrative that you and many others pushed.

I am finding you are really not worth my time. You divert. I find that chil;dish.

Actually, you are telling me what happened but in no way is there proof that Trump had something to do with it.

But you diverted. You stated fact, but not the reason for my post....which was to show you how ANYONE who thought Trump had something to do with it was the narrative that you and many others pushed.

I am finding you are really not worth my time. You divert. I find that chil;dish.
thats him using alinsky tactics,,

You don't know what a fascist is.
Sure do. It’s where a charismatic leader enforces power by threats and violence while hiding behind a banner of virulent nationalism.

In picture form:
View attachment 454626
Trumpism may share some things with fascism like ultra-nationalism, racial "purity" and authoritarianism, but Trumpism was more personalist. It began and hopefully ended with Trump. Although Hawley and Cruz tried to capture the less savory characteristics. Cotton and Crenshaw may be trying to co-opt some of the more high toned more libertarian leaning positions. Lindsey Graham is simply shameless whoring. LOL
Trumpism is nothing more than just plain old fashioned patriotism. The left is so far gone that they can't recognize it.

At this point I just laugh. The purge continues. Must be hard for the left to live in so much fear of opposing opinions...
Decent folks don't like dangerous nutjobs who insist on yelling "Fire" in a crowded theater... metaphorically speaking. No great loss.
Decent folks accept others have different opinions and use their intellect to simply disagree and move on. Failure on Twitter AND your part.
There are opinions, and then there are bald-faced lies that give pathetic rightwing nut-jobs a hard-on and get 'em to assault Congress and such...

The Continentals probably shut-down Benedict Arnold sympathizers, as well... following the lead of the Apostles... who shut-down Judas Iscariot fans...

Or like when the US shut down the Amerikan Bund after we jumped into WWII...

It's necessary to shut down foaming-at-the-mouth traitorous mad dogs, and...

It's the right thing to do...
What the trump Nazis fail to understand are the "terms of service" restrictions privately owned Internet companies require subscribers to follow. Those companies can censor anyone they want, and there is no violation of anyone's First Amendment right to free speech.

This fact has been pointed out to trump's Nazis countless times on these and other message boards, but it never seems to penetrate their granite block skulls.

What you commies fail to understand is the social media companies advertised themselves as town squares where ALL view points could be heard. The government gave them special status based on that. Now they are acting as publishers, exercising editorial desecration. That puts them in violation of their stated mission and their status should be revoked, due to their obvious bias, like killing a legitimate story on quid pro joes baby boy.

No.

Thats him with his dick in his hand in mommys basement pounding on his keyboard waiting for mommy to bring him down tissues and a bowl of chicken noodle soup for lunch.

He is pathetic..

No.

Thats him with his dick in his hand in mommys basement pounding on his keyboard waiting for mommy to bring him down tissues and a bowl of chicken noodle soup for lunch.

He is pathetic..
it could be both,,

I never latched onto saying that Trump was proven to have something to do with it. I said it would be rational to suspect so. It was rational enough for a special prosecutor to be appointed and investigate which is how we know that it almost certainly never happened.

But it was very rational to be suspicious about it.

I never latched onto saying that Trump was proven to have something to do with it. I said it would be rational to suspect so. It was rational enough for a special prosecutor to be appointed and investigate which is how we know that it almost certainly never happened.

nothing rational about it,, more so after it was proven wrong,,

No.

He is pathetic..
And I’m supposedly the childish one?

FFS, you people.

No it wasnt.

It was a conspi9rcay theory

Go back to jerking off you pathetic liar.

Cya

So Trump’s campaign wasn’t meeting with Russians claiming to want to help him?

That happened. It’s a fact.

Even if it didn’t happen, the mere fact that Russia hacked and dumped DNC emails and Trump was simultaneously trying to make nice with Russia should raise everyone’s suspicion.

So Trump’s campaign wasn’t meeting with Russians claiming to want to help him?

That happened. It’s a fact.

Even if it didn’t happen, the mere fact that Russia hacked and dumped DNC emails and Trump was simultaneously trying to make nice with Russia should raise everyone’s suspicion.
dont you think you should give all the facts instead of framing it to fit your narrative??

and if youre so concerned about that then why the silence on bidens son working directly for the chinese government???

Well, that’s literally true, but as volume 1 of the Mueller points out, there was plenty of rational to worry about it.

The easiest example is the Trump tower meeting. How far fetched could it be given we know they were eagerly taking meetings with Russians talking about helping their campaign?

At this point I just laugh. The purge continues. Must be hard for the left to live in so much fear of opposing opinions...
Decent folks don't like dangerous nutjobs who insist on yelling "Fire" in a crowded theater... metaphorically speaking. No great loss.
Decent folks never vote Dem.
Republican rural voters are the salt of the earth. Too bad they are all brainwashed functional morons at this point.

Well, that’s literally true, but as volume 1 of the Mueller points out, there was plenty of rational to worry about it.

The easiest example is the Trump tower meeting. How far fetched could it be given we know they were eagerly taking meetings with Russians talking about helping their campaign?
lying about what happened isnt helping your credibility,,

lying about what happened isnt helping your credibility,,
Point out the lie. Go ahead.

Forum List

Back