Pamela Gellar Banned from Twitter

were you there??? it was stated that they had just finished a big deal

if I recall it was the CEO? of the group he made the deal with,,

are you now agreeing there was a deal with hunter and china??
Were you? Whoever stated it doesn't have their facts and it appears that neither do you.

There was a deal with Hunter and people in China. It wasn't a deal with China.

That's why I asked if you knew who was in the photo. It doesn't appear you do. His name is Johnathan Li. That's who Hunter made a deal with later. Jonathan Li is not the Chinese government.

Therefore it cannot be said that Hunter worked directly for the Chinese government.

the group/bank was owned and controlled by the chinese government,, I call that working for the chinese government,,,

at least youre admitting the deal took place,, youre just trying to spin who it is cause you know how bad it makes you look,,

and what about him riding airforce 2 and how it implicates joe in the deal,,
Of course the deal took place. I never denied it. The deal was not made on his trip to China with Joe Biden. That is a lie.

So at most you can say that Hunter worked with a banker who worked with the Bank of China who works for the Chinese government.

That’s anything but “direct“ as you claimed.

when you make a definitive claim like that you should provide proof of it,,,

your scenario even though incorrect still makes hunter working for the chines government,,,

whats troubling is the complete silence from the left on this considering the outrage at ivanka for making shoes and purses in china,,,

Were you? Whoever stated it doesn't have their facts and it appears that neither do you.

That's why I asked if you knew who was in the photo. It doesn't appear you do. His name is Johnathan Li. That's who Hunter made a deal with later. Jonathan Li is not the Chinese government.

Therefore it cannot be said that Hunter worked directly for the Chinese government.

the group/bank was owned and controlled by the chinese government,, I call that working for the chinese government,,,

at least youre admitting the deal took place,, youre just trying to spin who it is cause you know how bad it makes you look,,

Of course the deal took place. I never denied it. The deal was not made on his trip to China with Joe Biden. That is a lie.

So at most you can say that Hunter worked with a banker who worked with the Bank of China who works for the Chinese government.

your scenario even though incorrect still makes hunter working for the chines government,,,

whats troubling is the complete silence from the left on this considering the outrage at ivanka for making shoes and purses in china,,,
Because it’s an incredible stretch to say that his investment firm was working for the government.

What is a lie is saying he worked directly for them.

Hunter Biden had no financial stake until Joe Biden was out of office and sold his interest a bit after Joe Biden declared his candidacy.

That’s how you deal with conflicts of interest.

Because it’s an incredible stretch to say that his investment firm was working for the government.

Hunter Biden had no financial stake until Joe Biden was out of office and sold his interest a bit after Joe Biden declared his candidacy.

got a link???

Never forget when you support letting those with power silence those you disagree with it makes it easier for them to eventually silence you.
As though private companies administering their businesses should be conflated with Congress.

Yep, when they act as arms of a political party, you bet your ass. They are doing the bidding of you commiecrats.

Colfax getting eviscerated again. Sigh....

Try educating yourself a bit.

Yep, when they act as arms of a political party, you bet your ass. They are doing the bidding of you commiecrats.
Today I learned that acting arms of a political party are members of Congress.

Woo hoo.

...You little peons won't be laughing when they come for you. And they will.
Who is "they"? And why would they come for me? Or for you, for that matter? What-in-the-world are you babbling about now?

Hey... if I go online and join some weird violent fruit-loop kornspiracy-theory whack-job group and start spewing their dangerous $hit, I'd deserve it.
Not if you don't take violent action, you wouldn't. That's the thing about free speech. The government can't legally penalize you for saying stuff. You could walk around all day saying the earth is flat and not get arrested. Heck, you can walk around all day saying Hillary was a great candidate and not get arrested. Stared at and openly mocked, but not arrested.

Today I learned that acting arms of a political party are members of Congress.

Woo hoo.

Perhaps you should learn the incorporation doctrine. And what in kind contributions are.

Forum List

Back