Pamela Gellar Banned from Twitter

Fascism is rearing its ugly head in the USA. The left is on the march. Seig heil.

And your failed Fascist wannabe prick-tater president happily marched his fatass off to Florida after the failure of his MAGA Riot.
You don't know what a fascist is.

Actually I do. Your little Pee Wee game isn't working on those with a brain.

trump-strategy-1-iknow-youaree-but-whatam-14219532.png
You're the ones shutting down free speech.

Incendiary hate speech is not constitutionally protected. A website''s freedom to create their own rules that you must follow if you choose to use their platform - IS.

Oh yes it is. Look up Brandenburg vs Ohio.

Fascism is rearing its ugly head in the USA. The left is on the march. Seig heil.

And your failed Fascist wannabe prick-tater president happily marched his fatass off to Florida after the failure of his MAGA Riot.

Incendiary hate speech is not constitutionally protected. A website''s freedom to create their own rules that you must follow if you choose to use their platform - IS.
define hate speech. post the legal description of it.

define hate speech. post the legal description of it.

Speech that liberals hate.

Next question.

wrong again,,, it comes from lying to the people and making up a fake bad guy to blame,,
Like you guys did with the Chinese?

You mean the Chinese that are commiting genocide against the Uigurs, exploiting children to work in factories, and enslaving their entire population with Surveillance-Social Credit Tech? Those Chinese? The ones you want American to be like?
all the things the dems love.

Fact: Mueller stated in his report that no American Citizen colluded with Russia during the campaign of 2016
Can you provide a direct quote of Mueller report saying this? I don’t think this is precisely accurate and your entire point rests on this being exact.

Mueller report finds 'no collusion by any American

Forum List

Back