Pamela Gellar Banned from Twitter

F
Fact: Mueller stated in his report that no American Citizen colluded with Russia during the campaign of 2016
Can you provide a direct quote of Mueller report saying this? I don’t think this is precisely accurate and your entire point rests on this being exact.

Mueller report finds 'no collusion by any American

From your link:
What did the Department of Justice (DOJ) say?
  • Barr said the "investigation did not establish that members of the Trump campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities."

At this point I just laugh. The purge continues. Must be hard for the left to live in so much fear of opposing opinions

View attachment 454417
Twitter is shit.
I closed my account weeks ago.
Poor baby.
I beat the tech giants @ their own game by terminating my social media accounts(over a year ago) with them before they could terminate me. In all reality I hardly used the faceless book & schitter sites & what I did post on those sites was just Libertarian propaganda.

F
Fact: Mueller stated in his report that no American Citizen colluded with Russia during the campaign of 2016
Can you provide a direct quote of Mueller report saying this? I don’t think this is precisely accurate and your entire point rests on this being exact.

Mueller report finds 'no collusion by any American

From your link:
What did the Department of Justice (DOJ) say?
  • Barr said the "investigation did not establish that members of the Trump campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities."

"There is no allegation in this indictment that any American citizen committed a crime."

Deputy Attorney General Rod J. Rosenstein Delivers Remarks Announcing the Indictment of Twelve Russian Intelligence Officers for Conspiring to Interfere in the 2016 Presidential Election Through Computer Hacking and Related Offenses

I'm not a tribalist like you,,,
Sure you are. That’s why when presented with something you don’t want to believe, you invent a reason to ignore it.

So what was wrong with the WSJ reporting?
you didnt ask me what was wrong with their reporting,,,
I just did. Jesus.
NOOO,, you told me to call the WSJ leftwing,,,

are you feeling OK??? should I call your nurse for you??

And then I said this:
I’m starting to wonder if you don’t experience time the way most people do because you are constantly confusing the order in which things happen.

So tell me, why did you claim the WSJ story was bullshit. I posted it. You’ve tried to avoid talking about it.

And then I said this:
I’m starting to wonder if you don’t experience time the way most people do because you are constantly confusing the order in which things happen.

So tell me, why did you claim the WSJ story was bullshit. I posted it. You’ve tried to avoid talking about it.

if you didnt edit comments or ignore them you would know I already answered that in #339

well since they said it it must be BULLSHIT,,,
Say it. Call the WSJ left wing. I dare you.
but I will say they didnt look to hard if they didnt find that joe gave hunter a ride on airforce 2 to get there and also standing beside hunter when he shook hands on the deal,,,
Missed this. In my defense I don’t expect people to reply to my comments twice.

Joe Biden did not stand next to Hunter Biden as he shook hands on the deal.

Unlike you, the WSJ doesn’t making things up (their news division at least).

but I will say they didnt look to hard if they didnt find that joe gave hunter a ride on airforce 2 to get there and also standing beside hunter when he shook hands on the deal,,,

theres a picture of it,,

and what about him riding airforce 2 to get there??

kinda weird how joe gave him a ride to make the deal and not know or be a part of it,,,

theres a picture of it,,

kinda weird how joe gave him a ride to make the deal and not know or be a part of it,,,
There’s a photo of them meeting. Not agreeing to anything.

Do you know who is in the photo?

theres a picture of it,,

There’s a photo of them meeting. Not agreeing to anything.

Do you know who is in the photo?

were you there??? it was stated that they had just finished a big deal

if I recall it was the CEO? of the group he made the deal with,,

are you now agreeing there was a deal with hunter and china??

Were you? Whoever stated it doesn't have their facts and it appears that neither do you.

There was a deal with Hunter and people in China. It wasn't a deal with China.

That's why I asked if you knew who was in the photo. It doesn't appear you do. His name is Johnathan Li. That's who Hunter made a deal with later. Jonathan Li is not the Chinese government.

Therefore it cannot be said that Hunter worked directly for the Chinese government.

Were you? Whoever stated it doesn't have their facts and it appears that neither do you.

That's why I asked if you knew who was in the photo. It doesn't appear you do. His name is Johnathan Li. That's who Hunter made a deal with later. Jonathan Li is not the Chinese government.

Therefore it cannot be said that Hunter worked directly for the Chinese government.

the group/bank was owned and controlled by the chinese government,, I call that working for the chinese government,,,

at least youre admitting the deal took place,, youre just trying to spin who it is cause you know how bad it makes you look,,

and what about him riding airforce 2 and how it implicates joe in the deal,,

Never forget when you support letting those with power silence those you disagree with it makes it easier for them to eventually silence you.
As though private companies administering their businesses should be conflated with Congress.

At this point I just laugh. The purge continues. Must be hard for the left to live in so much fear of opposing opinions...
Decent folks don't like dangerous nutjobs who insist on yelling "Fire" in a crowded theater... metaphorically speaking. No great loss.
Decent folks accept others have different opinions and use their intellect to simply disagree and move on. Failure on Twitter AND your part.
But only whiny, entitled babies join a forum with the expectation they can say anything they like on it.

the group/bank was owned and controlled by the chinese government,, I call that working for the chinese government,,,

at least youre admitting the deal took place,, youre just trying to spin who it is cause you know how bad it makes you look,,

and what about him riding airforce 2 and how it implicates joe in the deal,,
Of course the deal took place. I never denied it. The deal was not made on his trip to China with Joe Biden. That is a lie.

So at most you can say that Hunter worked with a banker who worked with the Bank of China who works for the Chinese government.

That’s anything but “direct“ as you claimed.

Forum List

Back