Pamela Gellar Banned from Twitter

How is it that the man who claims to have read more of the Mueller report than anyone else is unaware that in the hearing Mueller stated that his team found no evidence that any American colluded with Russia during the campaign.
How is that possible?
Wait, wait, wait, wait.

That's not what you said earlier. Let's go to the tape.

Fact: Mueller stated in his report that no American Citizen colluded with Russia during the campaign of 2016

There's a difference between saying that something didn't happen and saying you didn't find evidence that something happened. Big difference. Don't think I won't notice if you make such a big change in your assertions.
Give me a freaking break.

Fine. Freaking text on here....point being made and people like you want exact terminology.....

So, for your pleasure......

How could Mueller state he did not find EVIDENCE of an American Citizen colluding with Russia if he did not know who Fusion GPS was?

You know...... don't answer.

The fact that you just spent an hour playing that freaking game and wasting my time gives me reason to write you off.

Cya.
semantics. he lives around it.

Fine. Freaking text on here....point being made and people like you want exact terminology.....

How could Mueller state he did not find EVIDENCE of an American Citizen colluding with Russia if he did not know who Fusion GPS was?

The fact that you just spent an hour playing that freaking game and wasting my time gives me reason to write you off.

Cya.
Because he can't investigate everything. Mueller investigated the Trump campaign. In fact, he was only allowed to investigate the Russia and the Trump campaign. He stated he found no evidence of the Trump campaign working with Russia.

Fusion GPS is not part of the Trump campaign.

It's a waste of time only because I caught you distorting the truth and it failed. You attempted to make a claim of fact which was not a fact.

More leftwing censorship...if they all fear our words maybe its because we are right and they know it....
No. You’re not right. You’re very wrong and your inability to understand that can and has lead to violence.

Im using “you” not in a personal sense but the way you used it, to refer to all your tribe.
I would fight for your right to say anything you wanted to say regardless how dumb I think it may be....anywhere at anytime as long as you didn't start a panic...like fire in a dark theater...if some people think your words could be dangerous all the more worth fighting for...
he just wants you to shut up.

How is it that the man who claims to have read more of the Mueller report than anyone else is unaware that in the hearing Mueller stated that his team found no evidence that any American colluded with Russia during the campaign.
How is that possible?
Wait, wait, wait, wait.

Fact: Mueller stated in his report that no American Citizen colluded with Russia during the campaign of 2016

There's a difference between saying that something didn't happen and saying you didn't find evidence that something happened. Big difference. Don't think I won't notice if you make such a big change in your assertions.

Cya.
Yeah.

I am done with him.

He debates like a 3 year old. Nothing to learn from him.

yes it does. nice try though, that's a red herring by you.
It doesn't. The quote you provided (thanks for doing so) specifically states their finding refers only to Trump campaign members. The other poster was claiming that Mueller said that no one in the entire country worked with Russia.

These are obviously VERY different statements.

Nope, it can also come in the shadows in the guise of media trying to control the narrative and demanding conformity. All ran by biased oligarchs that are pulling the strings in DC. And you fucking commies just thinks it great.
Yeah, that’s not fascism.

Yeah, you're probably right, it's really more commie.

Cya.
Because he can't investigate everything. Mueller investigated the Trump campaign. In fact, he was only allowed to investigate the Russia and the Trump campaign. He stated he found no evidence of the Trump campaign working with Russia.

Fusion GPS is not part of the Trump campaign.

It's a waste of time only because I caught you distorting the truth and it failed. You attempted to make a claim of fact which was not a fact.
actually I quoted for you what he said, and you again ignore what he said, he said no US Person. no US person. but we do know the dossier exists, it came from a foreign agent, it was used in the media. it was dirt on trump. exactly what you said the trump campaign did. And you think trump was complicit, without evidence, and we have evidence of the dems so what does that make the dems? or are you playing hypocrisy hockey?

Last edited:
actually I quoted for you what he said, and you again ignore what he said, he said no US Person. no US person. but we do know the dossier exists, it came from a foreign agent, it was used in the media. it was dirt on trump. exactly what you said the trump campaign did. And you think trump was complicit, then what does that make the dems? or are you playing hypocrisy hockey?
So? Mueller said he didn't charge any US person with this specific charge because they didn't find that anyone in the campaign had worked with Russia.

Jesus, this isn't difficult. You idiots just can't understand that Mueller clearly stated who he was investigating and what he found and you just can't stop whining about something else. Grow up.

How is that possible?
Wait, wait, wait, wait.

Cya.
Yeah.

I am done with him.

you learned he acts like a 3 year old.

actually I quoted for you what he said, and you again ignore what he said, he said no US Person. no US person. but we do know the dossier exists, it came from a foreign agent, it was used in the media. it was dirt on trump. exactly what you said the trump campaign did. And you think trump was complicit, then what does that make the dems? or are you playing hypocrisy hockey?
So? Mueller said he didn't charge any US person with this specific charge because they didn't find that anyone in the campaign had worked with Russia.

Jesus, this isn't difficult. You idiots just can't understand that Mueller clearly stated who he was investigating and what he found and you just can't stop whining about something else. Grow up.
I quoted it for you, why can't you use that? you act like a child. use your own advice.

I quoted it for you, why can't you use that? you act like a child. use your own advice.
I’m very glad you quoted it. Thank you. Problem for you is that it doesn’t say what the other poster claimed.

The other poster wanted to know how Mueller could claim no one worked with Russia because of Fusion GPS. The answer is that he never made that claim. He couldn’t. He only said he found no evidence of anyone in the Trump campaign doing so because that was all he was allowed to investigate by DoJ rules.

Now, if you can, show me one thing that I said that was wrong.

Nothing unconstitutional about a private social media platform banning her.

Very good. Nobody is saying its unconstitutional. Well I'm not for sure. I'm saying it's a violation of section 230.

But saying that inciting violence is not protected speech is wrong and I showed where the SCOTUS has ruled as such. Trump didn't do this, but even if he had, its protected speech. Even speech encouraging the breaking of laws is protected speech.

It's a lot easier to debate when you don't lie or distort facts.
then you should find some somewhere and let's start.
You know, many years ago when my older son was 15 I got up in the morning and noticed the rear windows of my Jeep were open. Knowing about our squirrel and spider issues in the garage and always closed the windows, I automatically assumed my son did what I did when I was his age....took it out for a joy ride after I went to bed.

SO I asked him "did you take the car out last night"....he swore up and down he didnt. Cried like a baby as he denied doing anything of the kind.

Later that day, Mr. Woodrow next door told me how he saw my son driving the Jeep down the driveway at 11 at night and taking off like a bat out of hell.

So I approached my son...

What do you think he said....

"You asked me if I took the car out last night (we also had an Impala). I didnt. I took the jeep out." He proceeded to blame me for not being more precise with my question.

So I take back what I said earlier. He doesnt debate like a 3 year old. He debates like a lying ass 15 year old.

I’m very glad you quoted it. Thank you. Problem for you is that it doesn’t say what the other poster claimed.
sure it does, sorry. it's right there. you keep avoiding it. US Person.

So I take back what I said earlier. He doesnt debate like a 3 year old. He debates like a lying ass 15 year old.
The problem isn't that you didn't ask a precise enough question. The problem is you distorted what someone else said to suit your own purposes.

Not going to work. You can't lie about what is in the Mueller report and get pissy at me for pointing it out.

The other poster wanted to know how Mueller could claim no one worked with Russia because of Fusion GPS. The answer is that he never made that claim. He couldn’t. He only said he found no evidence of anyone in the Trump campaign doing so because that was all he was allowed to investigate by DoJ rules.

Now, if you can, show me one thing that I said that was wrong.
well that is not what he said. again, you don't do quotes well. quote what the other poster said, otherwise, you're using your words.

The problem isn't that you didn't ask a precise enough question. The problem is you distorted what someone else said to suit your own purposes.

Not going to work. You can't lie about what is in the Mueller report and get pissy at me for pointing it out.
I quoted it, it says what he said. you continue to act like a child.

Forum List

Back