Pamela Gellar Banned from Twitter

Fact: Mueller stated in his report that no American Citizen colluded with Russia during the campaign of 2016
Can you provide a direct quote of Mueller report saying this? I don’t think this is precisely accurate and your entire point rests on this being exact.
lol.

If you need me to point it out then you have absolutely no idea of the topic at hand.

And as I see it...either you are too naïve to debate...too stupid to debate or a liar.

If you need me to point it out then you have absolutely no idea of the topic at hand.
I’m willing to bet I’ve read more of the Mueller report than almost anyone here.

But I don’t remember seeing this in the report.

If you can’t provide substantiation for your assertion of fact, that’s not my problem. That’s yours.

spreading dangerous conspiracy theories about election fraud is not a difference of opinion.
Correct. For three years, conspiracy after conspiracy about the Russians interfering with the 2016 election WITHOUT ANY PROOF damaged this country almost beyond repair.

Today, actual election fraud, with loads of proof, is being denied, ignored, and swept under the rug by those who are in power.

The former was a lie yet touted as the truth. The latter is true and being desperately portrayed as a lie.
^ Completely ignoring the convictions.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Completely ignoring the Muller report that said no Americans participated in the failed Russian election interference.

The purpose of the Mueller investigation was to cover up the coup attempt by the Uniparty Deep State. That's what they spent $30 doing.

It was a conspi9rcay theory
Well, that’s literally true, but as volume 1 of the Mueller points out, there was plenty of rational to worry about it.

The easiest example is the Trump tower meeting. How far fetched could it be given we know they were eagerly taking meetings with Russians talking about helping their campaign?
lying about what happened isnt helping your credibility,,
Point out the lie. Go ahead.
they took one meeting and ended it when it failed to be about the topic expected,,,

they were not eagerly seeking meetings to help their campaign,,

well you might not be lying and just believing what youre told to since you cant think for yourself,,,
They sure as hell were eager to meet with the Russians. The topic they expected was dirt on Clinton. The problem wasn’t that they shouldn’t be cooperating with a foreign adversary to win an election, the problem was that they weren’t getting enough help.

At a minimum it demonstrates a willingness to do exactly the thing you say it’s ridiculous to accuse them of doing.

And that’s IF we accept their version of events at face value.

Don’t stray from the topic. I’m saying this meeting alone makes it rational to worry that the Trump campaign might have cooperated with Russia to win the election.
Yep, nothing illegal to go after dirt on your opponent! So what was the problem?

I’m willing to bet I’ve read more of the Mueller report than almost anyone here.

But I don’t remember seeing this in the report.

If you can’t provide substantiation for your assertion of fact, that’s not my problem. That’s yours.
Then post the part that claims Trump guilty

She looks like a doodle whack looney bird.

800.jpeg
She ain't Buffy.
staying on topic is apparently not his strong suit. LOL

Fact: Mueller stated in his report that no American Citizen colluded with Russia during the campaign of 2016
Can you provide a direct quote of Mueller report saying this? I don’t think this is precisely accurate and your entire point rests on this being exact.
i thought you read it more than anyone else? and you don't know that? too fking funny.

Forum List

Back