Pamela Gellar Banned from Twitter

At this point I just laugh. The purge continues. Must be hard for the left to live in so much fear of opposing opinions...
Decent folks don't like dangerous nutjobs who insist on yelling "Fire" in a crowded theater... metaphorically speaking. No great loss.
Decent folks accept others have different opinions and use their intellect to simply disagree and move on. Failure on Twitter AND your part.
She wasn’t banned for having a different opinion.

At this point I just laugh. The purge continues. Must be hard for the left to live in so much fear of opposing opinions...
Decent folks don't like dangerous nutjobs who insist on yelling "Fire" in a crowded theater... metaphorically speaking. No great loss.
Decent folks accept others have different opinions and use their intellect to simply disagree and move on. Failure on Twitter AND your part.
There are opinions, and then there are bald-faced lies that give pathetic rightwing nut-jobs a hard-on and get 'em to assault Congress and such...

The Continentals probably shut-down Benedict Arnold sympathizers, as well... following the lead of the Apostles... who shut-down Judas Iscariot fans...

Or like when the US shut down the Amerikan Bund after we jumped into WWII...

It's necessary to shut down foaming-at-the-mouth traitorous mad dogs, and...

It's the right thing to do...
Then you won't mind if I continue to shut you down.

You little peons won't be laughing when they come for you. And they will.

There are opinions, and then there are bald-faced lies that give pathetic rightwing nut-jobs a hard-on and get 'em to assault Congress and such...

The Continentals probably shut-down Benedict Arnold sympathizers, as well... following the lead of the Apostles... who shut-down Judas Iscariot fans...

Start in the WH there is one of the drooling- at-the-mouth traitors there now.

Massive projection in this one. LMAO

spreading dangerous conspiracy theories about election fraud is not a difference of opinion.
Correct. For three years, conspiracy after conspiracy about the Russians interfering with the 2016 election WITHOUT ANY PROOF damaged this country almost beyond repair.

Today, actual election fraud, with loads of proof, is being denied, ignored, and swept under the rug by those who are in power.

The former was a lie yet touted as the truth. The latter is true and being desperately portrayed as a lie.

...You little peons won't be laughing when they come for you. And they will.
Who is "they"? And why would they come for me? Or for you, for that matter? What-in-the-world are you babbling about now?

Hey... if I go online and join some weird violent fruit-loop kornspiracy-theory whack-job group and start spewing their dangerous $hit, I'd deserve it.

...Start in the WH there is one of the drooling- at-the-mouth traitors there now.
Has Sleepy Old Uncle Joe incited an insurrection against the US Capitol Building and assaulting Congress in an attempt to overturn an election?

Wow... first I've heard of that... if-and-when that happens, then... yeah... we'll impeach him, too. Wake me up when you've got the evidence, OK?

...You little peons won't be laughing when they come for you. And they will.

Hey... if I go online and join some weird violent fruit-loop kornspiracy-theory whack-job group and start spewing their dangerous $hit, I'd deserve it.

Deserve what? The constitution gives you the right to join whatever group you want to. Who gets to decide what is a conspiracy group?

What the trump Nazis fail to understand are the "terms of service" restrictions privately owned Internet companies require subscribers to follow. Those companies can censor anyone they want, and there is no violation of anyone's First Amendment right to free speech.

This fact has been pointed out to trump's Nazis countless times on these and other message boards, but it never seems to penetrate their granite block skulls.

What the trump Nazis fail to understand are the "terms of service" restrictions privately owned Internet companies require subscribers to follow. Those companies can censor anyone they want, and there is no violation of anyone's First Amendment right to free speech.

This fact has been pointed out to trump's Nazis countless times on these and other message boards, but it never seems to penetrate their granite block skulls.

Because we can't seem to get it through your granite skull that they enjoy section 230 immunity because they claim to be a non-biased entity. If they are going to censor content then they should be able to get sued based on that censorship and the content that is posted there. Now they're just a publisher like any other news site.

You don't get to have your cake and eat it too.

Last edited:
...Deserve what? The constitution gives you the right to join whatever group you want to. Who gets to decide what is a conspiracy group?
I'd deserve having my internet social-media accounts censured or disabled. Because I posed an obvious public safety hazard. Common sense decides.

When a person or group spews hatred and violence and when that spew actually morphs into violent action and insurrection... that's sufficient cause.

Shows how scared the left is. They know they can't compete with the message, so they just silence it. A sure sign of weakness, not strength.
Sounds like 'sour grapes' to me, after your side went too far... well... go ahead and call it weakness... doesn't matter... just so long as your False Gods are muzzled.

Never forget when you support letting those with power silence those you disagree with it makes it easier for them to eventually silence you. When that happens ask yourself who will there be to support you and help you fight back against it.
When you support violent overthrow of a free-and-fair general election in the United States you move beyond the realm of protected speech.

Such treatment of traitors and beetle-browed Neanderthals like we saw on January 6th is nothing new in American history... a sad necessity from time to time.

Forum List

Back