Pamela Gellar Banned from Twitter

Jeebus. Could you possibly be more uninformed?
Well, for starters let’s agree that fascism always starts with a strong, charismatic leader coming from a strong nationalistic view.

Agree?

Your logic is seriously flawed. Not all Charismatic Leaders promote Fascism.

If you are sincerely concerned about Fascism, then you should oppose the Xiden the FICUS regime selected by the Corporate-Banker-SurveillanceTech Oligarchy.

Jeebus. Could you possibly be more uninformed?
Well, for starters let’s agree that fascism always starts with a strong, charismatic leader coming from a strong nationalistic view.

Agree?
you couldnt be more wrong,,,
and biden is proof positive of it,,

hes neither charismatic or strong and hes pushing the most fascist agenda this countrys ever seen,,

If you are sincerely concerned about Fascism, then you should oppose the Xiden the FICUS regime selected by the Corporate-Banker-SurveillanceTech Oligarchy.
I didn’t say that all charismatic leaders promote fascism. I didn’t say that at all.

But when fascism does come, it’s always from a strong charismatic and nationalistic leader. Biden ain’t that.

I didn’t say that all charismatic leaders promote fascism. I didn’t say that at all.

But when fascism does come, it’s always from a strong charismatic and nationalistic leader. Biden ain’t that.

Wrong again, bub. We have a Fascist Oligarch state right now.

Fascism is rearing its ugly head in the USA. The left is on the march. Seig heil.

And your failed Fascist wannabe prick-tater president happily marched his fatass off to Florida after the failure of his MAGA Riot.
You don't know what a fascist is.

Actually I do. Your little Pee Wee game isn't working on those with a brain.

trump-strategy-1-iknow-youaree-but-whatam-14219532.png
You're the ones shutting down free speech.

Fascism is rearing its ugly head in the USA. The left is on the march. Seig heil.

And your failed Fascist wannabe prick-tater president happily marched his fatass off to Florida after the failure of his MAGA Riot.
You don't know what a fascist is.

Actually I do. Your little Pee Wee game isn't working on those with a brain.

trump-strategy-1-iknow-youaree-but-whatam-14219532.png
You're the ones shutting down free speech.

Incendiary hate speech is not constitutionally protected. A website''s freedom to create their own rules that you must follow if you choose to use their platform - IS.

wrong again,,, it comes from lying to the people and making up a fake bad guy to blame,,

hitler did it with the jews and biden is doing it with trump supporters,,

spreading dangerous conspiracy theories about election fraud is not a difference of opinion.
Correct. For three years, conspiracy after conspiracy about the Russians interfering with the 2016 election WITHOUT ANY PROOF damaged this country almost beyond repair.

Today, actual election fraud, with loads of proof, is being denied, ignored, and swept under the rug by those who are in power.

The former was a lie yet touted as the truth. The latter is true and being desperately portrayed as a lie.
^ Completely ignoring the convictions.

They think they are protecting Democracy by deciding who should win

The press has always been free to chose sides, however they have no power to rig an election.

Brainwashed Brownshirted Progs: "The Mainstream Media are the kindest, bravest, warmest, most wonderful humans being I've ever known in my life."

Last edited:

Forum List

Back