Paraguay official resigns after signing agreement with fictional country

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

A Paraguayan government official has been replaced after it was revealed that he signed a memorandum of understanding with representatives of a fugitive Indian guru’s fictional country, who also appear to have duped several other officials in the South American country.

Arnaldo Chamorro was replaced as chief of staff for Paraguay’s agriculture ministry on Wednesday shortly after it was revealed that he signed a “proclamation” with representatives of the United States of Kailasa.

For all my GOP friends I have checked this place out and it doesnt exist.That will not stop our desperate government trying to sign a trade deal with them.

The article refers to some US cities that they signed agreements with but it doesnt name them. Does anyone know where they are ?

Last edited:

A Paraguayan government official has been replaced after it was revealed that he signed a memorandum of understanding with representatives of a fugitive Indian guru’s fictional country, who also appear to have duped several other officials in the South American country.

Arnaldo Chamorro was replaced as chief of staff for Paraguay’s agriculture ministry on Wednesday shortly after it was revealed that he signed a “proclamation” with representatives of the United States of Kailasa.

For all my GOP friends I have checked this place out and it doesnt exist.That will not stop our desperate government trying to sign a trade deal with them.

The article refers to some US cities that they signed agreements with but it doesnt name them. Does anyone know where they are ?
Check out their org. They seem to have scammed a few cities in the US. Saw Newark, NJ, Winston-Salem, NC, and a couple of cities from Texas.

https://kailaasa.org/

This is amazing stuff. I didnt know there was a place called Texacarna. i thought it was a music genre.
And they have a mayor as well !!

Actually Texarkana has 2 mayors. One for the portion of the city in Texas, and the other for the Arkansas side of town.

Forum List

Back